Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

This Question Goes Out To All The Guys - Don't Click If You're A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Question Goes Out To All The Guys - Don't Click If You're A Lady (740 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / This Question Goes To The Guys! / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Question Goes Out To All The Guys - Don't Click If You're A Lady by Offpoint: 3:00am On Feb 10, 2018
I was just lying down streaming wrestling on my phone with my left hand inside my boxers playing with my balls( all guys are guilty of this) I was actually playing a game I named "injustice and justice" [if you care to know] the game involve me using my two balls to weight the amount of "Justice and Injustice" in the world, you know our balls outweigh themselves.[feel free to try it out when alone... it's fun]... while I was playing "my game" then this question flashed my mind... "Offpoint what will you do if one morning you wake up and realize your precious two balls and their *Tall Dad* are missing? what will you do? will you call a neighbor, a police, a pastor, your wife/gf or just scream out extremely loud? what will you do?
So, I'm throwing this question out to all the guys out T/here....what would you do?

Personally I'm a shy guy so..... I'll do nothing.... I'll just live a ball-less-and-D*ck-less life.... of what use are they to me aside from my "injustice and justice" game.

Modified: This Thread was inspired by poor Glo network
Re: This Question Goes Out To All The Guys - Don't Click If You're A Lady by WizEmre(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Am calling my dad straight up.

(1) (Reply)

How Lies Can Help Save Your Marriage / Matured Advice Pls / Did She Like Me Or She Is Just Playing Me!pls Help???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.