Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Matured Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advice Pls (743 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / I Need Matured Advice / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advice Pls by Chopwater: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
There is d girl i ve dated in past, we broke up. everybody find their way. recently i find myself communicating with her. i don't know hw i get her number 4 d first place i'm surprise am stil talking to my ex. though she is married now blessed with one kid. my problem now hw do i stop telling her lies. one time she called, she asked if i hav a girl frend. i told her why she wants 2 knw. she laughed nd replied me so person no fit knw again. abi they hide am. I dont hav choice than to say yes i hav. knowing fully i dont hav a female frend let alone girl frend. since then when ever we make calls she always asked abt my girl nd i keep telling her more fabricated lies. It came to an extent i stopped calling her nd she is d one calling stil asking abt my girl. i hate lie, though i used to sometime but nt dis continueos lie. I'm Think Of letting her know d truth bt i want to do it maturedly.
Re: Matured Advice Pls by bjayx: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Letting her know wat truth Stay away from her if U don't want another man fvcking Ur wife tomorrow. A word is enough......

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Pls by UDUJ(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chopwater:
There is d girl i ve dated in past, we broke up. everybody find their way. recently i find myself communicating with her. i don't know hw i get her number 4 d first place i'm surprise am stil talking to my ex. though she is married now blessed with one kid. my problem now hw do i stop telling her lies. one time she called, she asked if i hav a girl frend. i told her why she wants 2 knw. she laughed nd replied me so person no fit knw again. abi they hide am. I dont hav choice than to say yes i hav. knowing fully i dont hav a female frend let alone girl frend. since then when ever we make calls she always asked abt my girl nd i keep telling her more fabricated lies. It came to an extent i stopped calling her nd she is d one calling stil asking abt my girl. i hate lie, though i used to sometime but nt dis continueos lie. I'm Think Of letting her know d truth bt i want to do it maturedly.

Dude what's the point of this your post exactly?

Do you still have feelings for your Ex (now a married woman with a kid)?------Thunder loading 18%-26%-32% cheesy

Or you need to know how to undo the lie?

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Pls by Adasun(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=bjayx post=66481845]Letting her know wat truth Stay away from her if U don't want another man fvcking Ur wife tomorrow. A word is enough......[/quote u have seen into da future bro
Re: Matured Advice Pls by Demmtek(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
I just weak for this matter.

Re: Matured Advice Pls by marvin906(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
can someone pls tell what the OP problem is
cause all i see here is someone thats looking for trouble

Re: Matured Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Matured Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Men and useless annoying lies. Be yourself.
Re: Matured Advice Pls by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
so the fact that she is married, while you dont even have a gf, made you shamefully tell such a funny lie?! kai!
are you ashamed of being single?!

there is only ONE way to stop telling her lies, and thats by telling her the TRUTH.
Re: Matured Advice Pls by deewhydoski(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chopwater:
Some people will just come here and be talking trash...married woman, op pls fear God. I don't even go near them talkless of making friends with them.
Op u will marry one day, how will u feel if u see someone calling and chatting ur wife.
Re: Matured Advice Pls by bjayx: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Adasun post=66482264][/quote]
Thats karma dude! Are U planning on sometin similar The law of karma awaits...
Re: Matured Advice Pls by Macchiavelli(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
@ O.P,no go chop bone wey go hook u for throat, find a way to disconnect from that lady, old things have passed away.
Re: Matured Advice Pls by Apina(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chopwater:
Why are you still calling or receiving calls from a married woman? Why should she be asking if you have moved on? Since you are enjoying the subtle road to seduction, also be ready to probbly get beaten when due undecided
Re: Matured Advice Pls by habsydiamond(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Op ....u better Continue to lie if u no won summersault through maaga.....am out of here mehn
Re: Matured Advice Pls by akeentech(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Whatever pusssy eat you will account for it when d time comes
Re: Matured Advice Pls by MissRaine69(f): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chopwater:

Both of you need to focus on your lives and stop focusing on this pseudo-affair that you are having.
She is married she needs to focus on that. Not feign concerns about a girl she most likely knows you don’t have.
And you need to focus on figuring what it is you want in your life. And that involves accepting that the relationship is over and she is with someone else.
Instead of having an imaginary woman in your life work on getting a real one.

Yo can get rid of her number if you really wanted to but you choose not to.
Re: Matured Advice Pls by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
Chopwater:
Hmm. Lying isn't cool. I would've loved to help you out to stop lying and also help you out get a girlfriend in less than two weeks, but I'm not in the mood to type - make use of your best friend, Google.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Another Sign Of Interest? / What's The Worst Excuse You've Gotten From Someone That Cheated? / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is Bleeping Some1 While I’m Toiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.