Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

"My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman (20889 Views)

2019: What I Would Have Told Buhari - Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman / 2019: SSS Invites Kassim Afegbua, Babangida’s Spokesman / Babangida's Spokesman Reacts To Report He Asked Atiku Not To Run In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by Yankee101: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Desperate APC govt trying to shut down all opposition. No govt is bigger than it's people. None.

1 Like

Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by kennosklint(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2018
Wetin con Consin dis man,he was given a script to post by his master,he posted it and one abandoned cow from nowhere is looking for his head.thunder will fire buhari and his cohorts.
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by EasterDell: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2018
Ok
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by wildchild02: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2018
This man should be protected

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Val Promo is on
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by buhariguy(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2018
greatgod2012:
A leopard never change its colour!

That's who Buhari was, is and will continue to be.

And some people still believe that we're still in democracy o, I'm not deceiving myself, this is not democracy but demonstration of craziness by Buhari and his party!
demonstration of madness to thief ibb is a welcome thing
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by UncleJudax(m): 8:41am On Feb 10, 2018
RZArecta2:
Nigerians should hold Buhari responsible if anything should happen to this man
Hahaha. Hold responsible indeed. In what Sense? If them decide kpai that guy e Don be... Nnamdi Kalu never loss? And everybody keep quiet?

Na one by one..roll call things grin

1 Like

Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by troot: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2018
This is laughable

1 Like

Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by Newpride(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2018
This guy should keep quiet joor, why this noise? Nothing can happen to u if ur oga ibb ry sends u msg.
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by basic23111: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Next time u don't work with short man devil
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2018
buhari is a bloodthirsty, demonic sadist!
the dumb nomad is the most useless thing i ever voted!.... #NEVER AGAIN! *spits*

1 Like

Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by 01mcfadden(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2018
madridguy:
Ok
History will never forget, not just Buhari, but all those who keep hailing him as he keep taking us back to 1983.
It's funny how all the privileges enjoyed under the supposed ineffectual buffon are now taboo under the hypocrite of Daura or also doubles as the President Buhari.

It's crystal clear that our eyes are now opened. We have learnt the hard way!
They were complaining that they won't be able to clear the mess of PDP in 4 years, it could take forever for Nigeria to get over these human right abuses, effect of overt clannish nepotism, senseless killings, and sadly division of Nigerians along ethnic and religious line .

We never had it this bad.
My most important asset now prior to 2019 is my PVC and my voice on social media.
Even if I'm not a big social media influencer, I still remember that the fowl said it cried when captured not because its enemies will release it but for the neighbors to know its conditions.

My signature is obviously for some people and it is justified so far.

2 Likes

Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by OlujobaSamuel: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2018
There was a time a certain foolish woman was defending the arrest of a man saying he was walking about in the midnight, now we have a crazy group striving hard to break that record, and yes, they are seriously breaking it in every way you can think of.

Pls help save AhmodSheu @my signature. Seriously in need of help. You can link up with any NGO or Individual that can also help. Thanks.
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by Feraz(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2018
divinehand2003:
IBB the renowned Maradona of Nigeria is the fellow causing you all these travails. He should have been man enough to publicly own up to his first letter. But rather, IBB dodge am and secretly released another statement.

To your tents oh Israel
I thought he released a statement affirming what the spokesman said?
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by jeroba1(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2018
lord luggard better you come back alive to settle the wahala wet you cause ooooo.
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by 2sexynet: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2018
divinehand2003:
IBB the renowned Maradona of Nigeria is the fellow causing you all these travails. He should have been man enough to publicly own up to his first letter. But rather, IBB dodge am and secretly released another statement.

To your tents oh Israel
he did own up next day after the first press release . Guess u didnt follow up.

2 Likes

Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by donnie(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2018
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-life-is-in-danger-ibb-s-spokesman-afegbua.html

I don't trust that Babanguda's son. He can do and undo.

Just wAtch him. cool

1 Like

Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by Boss13: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2018
greatgod2012:

And some people still believe that we're still in democracy o, I'm not deceiving myself, this is not democracy but demonstration of craziness by Buhari and his party!

I don’t think Buhari is interested in this. That man is battling with his health. It is those around him using his power and influence that are going about with this devilish and witch chasing. They are the ones worried about what would happen to them if Buhari leaves, but they forget to know that even if Buhari wins second term, he will surely leave Aso rock
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by cytell56: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2018
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-life-is-in-danger-ibb-s-spokesman-afegbua.html

What do you expect from an under performing government.
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by talk2percy(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2018
What is wrong with Buhari, are we living in military regime bikokwanu??,
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by linearity: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2018
divinehand2003:

To your tents oh Israel

IBB is not the same guy, we use to know.

He is so old and fragile now, don’t thing he is capable of public of speaking. He speaks through spokesmen and issuing statements and have issued a statement affirming that he is the source.
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by GMBuhari: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2018
FarahAideed:

Read what you wrote again and tell me if it makes any sense to you

Makes lots of sense , only dumb people can't see the sense in it
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by Spatta: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Babangida is a corn man per excellent, an attention seeker, after having been shunned, shamed and shut down when he attempted a return to power, Nigerians shut down and disgraced him because of his bad antecedent and evil records in his reigns as president

He knows his crimes against Buhari

He needed an opportunity to make himself relevant, he chose to use his "Jegudujera" so called spokesman to voice an opinion and distract Nigerians so he can swindle himself in the position of decision maker like Obasanjo is forcefully attempting to be, these guys are playing on the Nigerian system so to become consultants in power

Now the evil genus having used his so called spokesman to air his voice and caused a distraction wants his voice to be heard again by saying "His life is in danger" so as to focus attention on him and get visitors to his Minna house built on the blood of Nigerian
Liar IBB no one is after your life,
You and all other criminals have proven that you are above the law

Your evil works is the beginning of the decline on Nigeria
Stop attention seeking
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by FarahAideed: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2018
GMBuhari:

Makes lots of sense , only dumb people can't see the sense in it

But you have never been known to be a smart man in any way or form so what exactly is your point

1 Like

Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by tilesworld1: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
divinehand2003:

To your tents oh Israel

He owned up bro that he stood by the first Statement he issued. Check This day newspaper of the following day after the Statement
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by skales67(m): 10:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Haganah:
Only a brain dead fool supported and still supports Buhari.

If you want to hide something from an average Nigerian conceal it in a book. Even when they eventually read the book they will ignore the sense in there and follow the crowd.

Buhari’s fascist history is well documented. Some folks even went through the pains of making video documentaries to enable the senile ones know without opening a book. Yet, people supported this serial murderer and illiterate anarchist.

Once again, through blackmail and intimidation, assasinations, and state instigated violence Buhari will win the 2019 elections.

And then the real suffering will commence.

I rest.

Me i have said it o and I will continue to say it...I MUST VOTE BUHARI this 2019. Shebi I was begging people in 2015 not to vote Buhari but I was called names...almost everyone was like "Sai Buhari Sai Baba", "Sai Chanji...Chanji dole"...

Fast foward to 2018 now, everyone is crying.
Now it's my turn o...Baba is the answer to Nigeria...infact, "No Buhari, No Nigeria"...I am waiting patiently...shebi Una wey vote am dat year think say una dey do me...now I must show you people say I wicked too.

Buhari for Kwantinuity 2019-2023 Insha-Allah
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by DriveByKiller: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2018
All opposition should ready themselves to monitor the 2019 presidential elections.

Anyone this desperate will rig in the election.

2 Likes

Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by mikolo4us: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2018
We dey wait for 2019 patiently....to vote d goat out? And vote in a more reasonable man.....
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by sunsewa16: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2018
greatgod2012:

I put mine this way,display of mental insanity by buhari and his gangs of charlatans,they're charlatans because their actions this days can only be seen in motor parks.
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by DonBobes(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2018
Y dis guy de talk lik dis na.
If PMB touches AFEGBUA, PMB automatically gave himself a RED CARD.
Freedom of speech is allowed so long him no b soja.
Re: "My Life Is In Danger" - Kassim Afegbua, Babangida's Spokesman by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
President Buhari led Mamman Daura head of cabals administration should stop using security agencies to attacks political opponents and innocent civilians in this government.

Well that change APC scammed Nigerians with.
When next APC make promises, let electorates and taxpayers investigates the APC promises.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha / Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja / Six Things You Need To Know About Anambra Burial Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.