Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) (2250 Views)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / Does Real Love Still Exist? / Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by mordsith: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2018
* How I met my future wife

* Not all Nigerian girls are the same

*Why I am no longer searching for another

Saw a girl in Lagos that I liked, but I had only three months to stay in the city. I was not about starting what I couldn't finish, and NYSC was month or two away.

She was beautiful and had all I could ask for. However she looked too young for me to make a move yet. She was probably 16 or 17 from her looks so I shifted. She likely did not notice me or the fact that I existed.

I left the city, for Port Harcourt and later Anambra where I am currently serving. After leaving the city, I never thought of her, don't know anything about her to use in remembering her. Had no pictures of her, I didn't have her contact, hell I did not know her name.

A few weeks later I saw a friend request from her and a message. My heart jumped, I searched the profile to be sure am not being pranked on. The profile was real and I saw her pictures that she posted when she was less than 15 years.

I responded calmly and diplomatically, didn't want any sign that I was madly in love with her. We chatted here and there for over 3 weeks and then she made a statement. "I don't want your girlfriend to beat me". Then and there I knew she was IN for me the way I was OUT for her. I went for the killer move and the girl was mine.

Doubted her for some time even after we had promised ourselves to each other. She was young, she was exceedingly beautiful and she was intelligent. Why is she singling me out of the thousands of guys that will be disturbing her? I am not rich, am just promising. I am not handsome, just an average guy in every measurement. Why is she planning to stick with me. I never believed her. Hence I still developed emotional attachment to ladies who came around, after all I was miles away from her.

But since the last three months (starting November), I stopped paying attention to girls coming my way. Despite her physical absence, we speak and chat everyday and last two weeks something happened that made me no longer consider myself single. Something that your girlfriend will never do.

SHE GAVE ME HER FACEBOOK PASSWORD.

I realized that she is from the category of girls that have fallen truly in love and I was mad to find out. All the guys that were messaging her she ignored or told them to get off her lane. She was for me 100% and I was ashamed that I doubted her love. We are now logged into each others account and I am apologizing everyday for one nonsense chat I had in the past (them plenty).

Guys she is for real. She has never asked me for money for one day. That is one of the hallmark of true love, it doesn't come with a price tag.
I have found that the best things in life are free and unconditional;

1. A mother's love

2. Air to breath

3. Land (Nature's free gift)

4. Life

5. God's Love for man

They are all free

(If your relationship has a price tag or is based on money guys na prostitute you dey date)

Am officially signing out of the SINGLE AND SEARCHING CLUB. Thanks for reading through.

Conclusion
1. True love still exist in Nigeria

2. Not all girls are the same

3. Catch them young

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by dingbang(m): 6:36am On Feb 10, 2018
Lwkmd...
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Lol,.
U will still update this message.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Greene66: 6:49am On Feb 10, 2018
Lol

You are being too excited. Give it time you would create a new topic

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:56am On Feb 10, 2018
A 17/18 year old girl gave you her Facebook password and you are happy its love? my secondary school gf gave me her 2go password then. its just child play, she's still a kid. you might be lucky sha

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by greenmonk: 7:00am On Feb 10, 2018
God be with both of you as you go through the journey of life. May your union be of abundant blessings.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by mordsith: 7:01am On Feb 10, 2018
donsimo:
Lol,.
Greene66:
Lol

You are being too excited. Give it time you would create a new topic
bolinjkezzy:
A 17/18 year old girl gave you her Facebook password and you are happy its love? my secondary school gf gave me her 2go password then. its just child play, she's still a kid. you might be lucky sha

Guys... she's actually 20 .....

She just looks younger than her age that's why I mad a mistake
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by habsydiamond(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2018
It's true...not all girls are thesame but some are blackmarkets than the others...bro...no Matter how beautiful she is u must carry touch oooo cos behaviour dey change....and if she doesn't...that mean she's God sent
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Greene66: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2018
mordsith:

Wake up dude.
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Everest1989(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2018
bolinjkezzy:
If he plays his card very well, the said girl will be his ever...although girls like to explore...
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by SweetyZinta(f): 7:18am On Feb 10, 2018
Congratulations to you

You deserve to be happy �!

Don't forget to invite us for the wedding �

1 Like

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Good fiction...

Send more pls.

see below..

1 Like

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by mordsith: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2018
SweetyZinta:
Congratulations to you

You deserve to be happy �!
Don't forget to invite us for the wedding �
I will my sister

1 Like

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by mordsith: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Good fiction...

Send more pls.

see below..

that's our last night chat....kill yourself
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by mordsith: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2018
Everest1989:

If he plays his card very well, the said girl will be his ever...although girls like to explore...

I intend playing my cards extreme well.... she's a keeper
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by JULIE1925(f): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2018
grin

True love exist everywhere regardless of color, family background, gender, political & religious beliefs...We still find LOVE even in a hopeless place...

As long you believe that there is LOVE, it will surely find u grin

Ohhhh btw, im #TeamInterracial baby wink grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by quinSonia(f): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2018
bros when you go pay bride price na
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2018
mordsith:

Doesn't matter, a girl is a girl, she will still go outside to look for what isn't missing.

Only girls will lie to you that there is true love because once you believe that, she can do anything to you.

See it like one of those lies women lie, like their hair, nails, height.e.t.c
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Rukkydelta(f): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2018
mordsith:

Alright cool

I wish you both the best
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by LessNoise: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2018
You're dating a CHILD!!!! she hasn't asked for money yet!!! All these lines reeks of insecurity for a 15yr old what if you were dating your age.....she gave you her fb password wat rubbish...people still use that app?
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Blackhawk01: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Awwwwnnn... You've gotten yourself one of us, make sure you keep her. kiss kiss
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by pocohantas(f): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Awwwwnnn... You've gotten yourself one of us, make sure you keep her. kiss kiss

Say wah?

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Blackhawk01: 10:05am On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Say wah?

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Maami, hawayu? kiss
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Maami, hawayu? kiss

See as you declare yourself President of Good Girls cheesy.

I'm good dear. Hope you're good too?
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Blackhawk01: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:

See as you declare yourself President of Good Girls cheesy.

I'm good dear. Hope you're good too?

Hehehehe... I lie? Forget my fronting here ooo, iyamm 100% wifey material. Bring your brother, make e kan carry fine Iyawo na. cheesy wink

The past weeks have been somehow but thanks Bbn, it's helping to keep my sanity, a major distraction. Phewwwww! cheesy
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2018
donsimo:
Lol,.
About how the girl broke his heart abi grin
OP, still believe in love, I use to be like OP before...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 10, 2018
mordsith:

that's our last night chat....kill yourself
I see lies all over your chat with her. That part she said be assured of my continued love for you shows she's really playing you. One guy that's not even on her Facebook might be shagging her and you are here writting epistle about your love for her. God will help you shaa undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2018
Well, op thank God for you (that's if this story is not fiction)
I hope to find my own girl soon.
But while you wallow in love, try to ask some necessary medical questions about her, like her Genotype. Because if things get serious and you later discover that you guys are not compatible medically, it'll shatter you completely!
Oh Lord, send me my own love
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

True love exist everywhere regardless of color, family background, gender, political & religious beliefs...We still find LOVE even in a hopeless place...

As long you believe that there is LOVE, it will surely find u grin

Ohhhh btw, im #TeamInterracial baby wink grin
Thank you for what you posted... Rephrase, sometimes we look for love in hopeless places. The lady is still young, when the lady becomes mature, OP will realize that its out of sight, out of mind.
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by ganie(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2018
Mister,i once dated a girl of 17 when i was 19 and we lasted for 5 years,she used my name as her facebook password and today all is history.
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2018
thegentleman:
About how the girl broke his heart abi grin
OP, still believe in love, I use to be like OP before...

Abi, this love wen na temporary madness. Sweet madness oh, but madness just the same.
Re: Why I Am No Longer Searching (true Love Still Happens) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2018
donsimo:

Abi, this love wen na temporary madness. Sweet madness oh, but madness just the same.
yeye madness, when its done in one eyes, brain will reset to factory mode.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Whose Photos Went Viral After A Prophet Removed Her Underwear Has Reacted / Happy Birthday To Me,,,,(vanida) / What Is Your Current Ring Tone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.