Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) (4611 Views)

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) / Does Real Love Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Jentle244: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
the indian who married a Swedish

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Jentle244: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Jentle244: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Jentle244: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2018

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Jentle244: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2018

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by marsoden: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
So what lesson should we learn from it? That we should travel on a bicycle to meet our ladies? Na SORRY go be your new name.

3 Likes

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Jentle244: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Jentle244: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Jentle244: 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
marsoden:
So what lesson should we learn from it? That we should travel on a bicycle to meet our ladies? Na SORRY go be your new name.
this is a true definition of for better for worse......such love do not exist now
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by marsoden: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jentle244:
this is a true definition of for better for worse......such love do not exist now

That's exactly my point. Our ladies of today won't even look at you, not to talk of responding to your supposed love.

4 Likes

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Jentle244: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
marsoden:

That's exactly my point. Our ladies of today won't even look at you, not to talk of responding to your supposed love.
if money is involved love go appear by fire� by force
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by marsoden: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jentle244:
if money is involved love go appear by fire� by force

Yes, money, not BICYCLE!
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by twentyk(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
So i should carry bike go and meet shalewa nd friends in her hostel,so they should use me pah abi....

Still dont know why i have a strong dislike of indians...from their stupid accent,to their stupid cloth,to their stupid film(love,love,love and only love),oh and the dance...the almighty stupid dance...also not forgetting their fake ass action movie....also their stupid funny beards
1-(black)southafrica=i 8 those ones
2-indians=strong dislike....

4 Likes

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Sheuns(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
shocked
Can't work down here.
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by MissRaine69(f): 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Just because you don’t ride a bicycle across many countries it does not mean everyday man and women do not make huge sacrifices for their loved ones. A husband giving his wife a kidney. A woman nursing her husband after a stroke even she is told he may never regain consciousness.
We can’t all be put in the same category but it does exist.

3 Likes

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by MissRaine69(f): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
twentyk:
So i should carry bike go and meet shalewa nd friends in her hostel,so they should use me pah abi....

Still dont know why i have a strong dislike of indians...from their stupid accent,to their stupid cloth,to their stupid film(love,love,love and only love),oh and the dance...the almighty stupid dance...also not forgetting their fake ass action movie....also their stupid funny beards
1-(black)southafrica=i 8 those ones
2-indians=strong dislike....
Or you are just racist.

4 Likes

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by falcon01: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
which ever come first for better or worse he's married to the game
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Paradigm777: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
marsoden:

That bike then is equivalent to private jet today cool

2 Likes

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by AK6464(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
Wow
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Shobande30: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Awwwwnnn... Very sweet... It sure does
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Shobande30: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
*Looking for a roommate? Or soul mate?*
These are thee things you should look out for..

https://mythoughtout..com.ng/2017/09/why.html?m=1
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by fuckpro: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:
Just because you don’t ride a bicycle across many countries it does not mean everyday man and women do not make huge sacrifices for their loved ones. A husband giving his wife a kidney. A woman nursing her husband after a stroke even she is told he may never regain consciousness.
We can’t all be put in the same category but it does exist.
...please save the arm chair pontification for private audience
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Indian men can do anything for the sake of love. We have seen it all in their movies.
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2018

Yes

I Want To Ride Bicycle from Lagos To Owerri to See One Babe like That

1 Like

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Cadec007(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
such love do exist only it is with lykan hyper nowadays not bicyle!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Cadec007(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
sisipelebe:
Indian men can do anything for the sake of love. We have seen it all in their movies.
ehn......sis we dey 9ja ooo......love here is like african magic, so full of film tricks not zee world or zee bolly movies..
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Cadec007(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
DeadRat:

Yes

I Want To Ride Bicycle from Lagos To Owerri to See One Babe like That
was thinking of doing that whe buhari loses the nxt election!

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cadec007:
was thinking of doing that whe buhari loses the nxt election!

We'll Do It Together Then

1 Like

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Cadec007(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
DeadRat:

We'll Do It Together Then
ok

Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
You mean this kind of stupidity? No it doesn't. sad
Re: Do This Kind of Love Still Exist (pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
I don't want this kind of love undecided

I want 30b in my account tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Pics) How To Steal Chicken This Christmas / Watch The Way Naija Lady Opened Her Breast & Boobs In Big Brother Naija / 'madam Gown Short Pass Maid Own' — Reactions As Housemaid And Oga's Wife Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.