Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans (976 Views)

Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This / My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) / My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by managermahmud: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2018
So 3 days ago, I opened a thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/4335765/feel-heartbroken-right-now-it) on how I felt so heart broken because my loyal girlfriend or perhaps the lady I intended to marry is no longer loyal, with just six months distance relationship, the whole relationship changed. The 2 yrs old relationship ended yesterday anyway.

(Kindly ignore spelling and grammatical flaws. )

However, I learnt something from the thread I created. A handful of nairalanders act like saints but they are arse holes in real life, infact they are monkeys. They will wait for someone to just create a thread and narrate similar things they are doing oo they'll start bashing the person with vulgar and derogatory words. Well... In case you do that here, we'll probably end up being banned because I'll re-bash you too cool

Well... I'm going to make some revelations about my relationship life just for fun, meanwhile my girlfriend left me to date older men that can pay her fees and house rent. I'm just a fresh graduate awaiting youth service and I tried my very best within my capacity to foot her bills.

In the previous thread I created, I made mention of having another girl apart from my girlfriend, that was what caught the eyes of all. But meanwhile, apart from my very girlfriend, I have 4 other girlfriends I just didn't mention that there.

Before I go further, I wish to advice fellow guys. Don't you ever date 1 lady else the day she will be taking a leap, if you are not emotionally strong you might be considering swiside especially if you've invested a lot in the relationship. Only 1 in a thousand ladies can be 99% loyal. During my final year in school, I have 2 girlfriends in school. And they both know about each other. They are both behaving very fine, each trying to win my heart completely. Since my religion permits polygamy, I was happily learning how to practice polygamy if need be. Brothers, it was fun.

So related to the heading of this thread, I recalled that I once had a romantic affair with somebody's woman. Their wedding then was just less than a month. She is my course mate. We were so close and she sometimes 'jokingly' tell me how she admires me. So on a very good day, I decided to take the bull by the horn. I made some moves and request and my request was expressly granted but I couldn't pass through the heaven gate. But the heaven wall was good to hang on anyway, so I enjoyed it while it lasted.
So when my girlfriend, the I intended to marry (by 2020) was flirting, after the heartbreak feelings my thoughts revealed to me that Kamar is real. So we broke up yesterday amicably.

So right now, I've switched my tentacles to my 4 other girlfriends on who among them I'll marry. 2 out of the four are Vgin. Out of the 2 vgin, I've attempted to break one's Golden gate with the golden hammer between my thighs but I haven't been successful, she always tell me about some certain promises she promised her parents bla bla bla and the other, I've never attempted. The other 2 are "just demand and it shall be given unto you)

My final submissions...
1. I'm advising guys, do not rely on one woman if you want to live long. Only 1 in a thousand ladies are 99% loyal
2. Girls, if you compare yourselves with guys, you'll look stewpid. There's nothing like gender equality. If your man have multiple girlfriends, that shouldn't give you the right to have multiple men as well. A popular African quote "If a man sleeps around with different women, he is seen as a boss but if a woman sleeps around with different men, she'll be seen as a whole" this should tell you that men and women can never be equal.
3. If you have multiple women, don't throw away any of them, even the one you least love, hold unto them all until you get married. Because as it stands now, I think I'll be marrying the one I least love for now. She is very loyal and I've never attempted to touch her. She've been the one doing the loving and now I'll learn how to love her too
Re: Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by Greene66: 7:47am On Feb 10, 2018
If u have multiple partners, why shouldn't your girlfriend(s), have theirs?

You advise men to have many girlfriends.. It's okay, but do not come to nairaland and lament on how ur girlfriend cheated on you with someone old enough to be your dad when u have many girlfriends.

People cheat.. Male and female. But do not rub it in the face of your partner. Male or female. Keep it secret. And when you get caught, accept your errors and move on, and if you catch your partner, well, if u aren't so holy, don't be a hypocrite. And if u are holy, forgive and move on.. Don't come to nairaland.

P.s you just graduated and can't foot the bills of one girlfriend yet u are practicing polygamy? Please what school did you attend?

#Peace

3 Likes

Re: Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by delishpot: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2018
Who give you kai kai drink this early morning? May men like you meet your daughters, sisters and any female dear to you grin grin
Re: Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 10, 2018
You're simply stupid. They didn't bash you well. Look at your mouth like 99% of girls aren't loyal when you're a dog!. Your girlfriend did well 'cause you don't deserve a loyal woman.
Re: Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by managermahmud: 8:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Greene66:
If u have multiple partners, why shouldn't your girlfriend(s), have theirs?

You advise men to have many girlfriends.. It's okay, but do not come to nairaland and lament on how ur girlfriend cheated on you with someone old enough to be your dad when u have many girlfriends.

People cheat.. Male and female. But do not rub it in the face of your partner. Male or female. Keep it secret. And when you get caught, accept your errors and move on, and if you catch your partner, well, if u aren't so holy, don't be a hypocrite. And if u are holy, forgive and move on.. Don't come to nairaland.

P.s you just graduated and can't foot the bills of one girlfriend yet u are practicing polygamy? Please what school did you attend?

#Peace

First of all... I'm not lamenting about my gf cheating on me which is the reason for the title "Kamar..." Perhaps you were too hasty to pass a judgement hence you didn't notice..

Secondly, to avoid severe heartbreak, if you have the heart to contain more than one woman, guys don't hesitate to do that. With the way I love that girl, had it been I had no other girls, na another story we for de talk now. But other girls augmented for the loss.

Finally, about footing bills, I stated up there that that I try my very best within my capacity to foot her bills. But I can never pay a woman's house rent or her fees, except she's an orphan

P.s try not to type without reasoning and digesting what you've red. I tried to be very modest in reply you. If you form itk for here, we might end up bashing ourselves
Re: Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by managermahmud: 8:13am On Feb 10, 2018
delishpot:
Who give you kai kai drink this early morning? May men like you meet your daughters, sisters and any female dear to you grin grin
Amen to that!! For sure I know I am very caring and a loving person. I strongly stand for every woman, not just the woman I love. I have fought for and have defended so many women, both the ones I know and the ones I don't know. And I do all this because women are the weaker sex, hence it pains me when women demands for equality with men
Re: Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by managermahmud: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2018
kimbraa:
You're simply stupid. They didn't bash you well. Look at your mouth like 99% of girls aren't loyal when you're a dog!. Your girlfriend did well 'cause you don't deserve a loyal woman.
So the world has actually gotten to the stage that one lady will come out from no where to insult a MAN because it's internet right?? The last thing I'll do is to engage in exchange of words with a whôre. I'll leave you here, I wouldn't insult you back because you are a lady
Re: Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Madam

1 Like

Re: Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2018
managermahmud:

So the world has actually gotten to the stage that one lady will come out from no where to insult a MAN because it's internet right?? The last thing I'll do is to engage in exchange of words with a LovePeddler. I'll leave you here, I wouldn't insult you back because you are a lady
Look at this man whöre oh!. cheesy So if I was counting men, someone like you will come out to be counted?
Re: Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by delishpot: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2018
managermahmud:

Amen to that!! For sure I know I am very caring and a loving person. I strongly stand for every woman, not just the woman I love. I have fought for and have defended so many women, both the ones I know and the ones I don't know. And I do all this because women are the weaker sex, hence it pains me when women demands for equality with men

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by managermahmud: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
delishpot:

Be careful what you wish for.
Some human being ehnn.. in fact you are a monkey. You pray for me, I accepted the prayer wholeheartedly. Now you are telling me to be careful. Is like your sense is paining you bah
Re: Law Of Kamar; My Experience And Back Up Plans by delishpot: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
managermahmud:

Some human being ehnn.. in fact you are a monkey. You pray for me, I accepted the prayer wholeheartedly. Now you are telling me to be careful. Is like your sense is paining you bah

Because I see that you did not understand the prayer you just accepted if indeed you wrote about you in that post. It is a second chance but since you said Amen to it. I join you to claim it.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!A Fellow Nairalander Needs Help For Surgery(pics) / My Sister’s Marriage Is A Hell Hole But She Found Love In A Wheel Chair / My Wife Is So Stubborn And Disrespectful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.