Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This (37210 Views)

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by BigBashiru: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Any girl you are approaching - either for dating or marriage already has at least 7 guys propositioning her at any given time.... and are constantly evaluating their options.... this explains why a girl could say no to you one weekend and then you will hear a month down the line she has just done a wedding....

Should a guy also have 7 girls in the pipeline to keep the power dynamics equal?

244 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Vision101(m): 2:51am On Apr 25, 2021
See jamb question.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by 1beat(m): 4:25am On Apr 25, 2021
is call plan A,B,C,D.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Came4amod: 5:00am On Apr 25, 2021
Make money and let the jobless ones figure plan A to Z .. u will be everyone’s plan A )

792 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by BeautyO(f): 5:02am On Apr 25, 2021
Came4amod:
Make money and let the jobless ones figure plan A to Z .. u will be everyone’s plan A )

How can I like this post ten times ....

@op. ┐( ˘_˘)┌

413 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Escabado: 5:34am On Apr 25, 2021
A guy should. But unfortunately marriage doesn't benefit men . Is better u do baby mama things . Nigerian girls of today are so un-productive and very u.suuless. Marrying them is a waste of money because you will regret it at last . She will cheat on u and bring other men children for you to raise . So young men should be careful.

218 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by phemy36(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by BigBashiru: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2021
Came4amod:

And when the money finishes, you become plan Z?? That's a short sighted plan.... money helps to a large extent I agree though....

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by BigBashiru: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2021
Escabado:
Of cause I guy should. But unfortunately marriage doesn't benefit men . Is better u do baby mama things . Nigerian girls of today are so un-productive and very u.suuless. Marrying them is a waste of money because you will regret it at last . [b]She will cheat on u and bring other men children for you to raise . [/b]So young men should be careful.

If a guy told me this a few years ago, I wouldn't have believed it.... the bolded seems part of female nature and I would like us to discuss it more on this thread..... male cheating does not typically result in children outside wedlock but when women do so, they also have the effontry to bring the bastard children for the unlucky man to raise..... women have been doing this for a while.....

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by BigBashiru: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2021
phemy36:
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

All females actually.... better to focus on Jesus and have a girlfriend or wife just to have company in physical form....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2021
BigBashiru:

And when the money finishes, you become plan Z?? That's a short sighted plan.... no helps to a large extent I agree though....

I don't blame these women, more over its not as if ladies date themselves i.e men are part of these problem, even the ladies wearing ring there guyz still chasing them.
Like someone said, as a man just make money and stay bless you don't have to rack your brain about her other plans esp. when you know ur worth she leaves naa her loss.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by BigBashiru: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2021
larryjonze:

I don't blame these women, more over its not as if ladies date themselves i.e men are part of these problem, even the ladies wearing ring there guyz still chasing them.
Like someone said, as a man just make money and stay bless you don't have to rack your brain about her other plans esp. when you know ur worth she leaves naa her loss.

I once saw a disgusting scene.... a married woman pushing her baby on the tram/push chair was still being chased by a guy on the street.... ridiculous

15 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Kobicove(m): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2021
BigBashiru:
Any girl you are approaching - either for dating or marriage already has at least 7 guys propositioning her at any given time.... and are constantly evaluating their options.... this explains why a girl could say no to you one weekend and then you will hear a month down the line she has just done a wedding....

Should a guy also have 7 girls in the pipeline to keep the power dynamics equal?

It's better for a lady to disappoint a guy than for a guy to disappoint a girl cos their shelf life is much shorter grin

14 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2021
BigBashiru:

I once saw a disgusting scene.... a married woman pushing her baby on the tram/push chair was still being chased by a guy on the street.... ridiculous

That is the one you see, as much as we bash the female gender do we(males) give them much of a choice.
most times men make themselves options more compared to options women create, and lets not forget women don't have time like men

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by BigBashiru: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2021
larryjonze:

That is the one you see, as much as we bash the female gender do we(males) give them much of a choice.
most times men make themselves options more compared to options women create, and lets not forget women don't have time like men

I don't understand your second sentence.. Pls expanciate
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Came4amod: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
BigBashiru:

And when the money finishes, you become plan Z?? That's a short sighted plan.... money helps to a large extent I agree though....

Lol how will money finish .. u want to stop making money ? When u run out of income u start to die slowly .. the grind never stops for a real man ..

If u are not solid to the level where u can’t be broke anymore u have not started .. and this kind of lifestyle is not for you

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by BigBashiru: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
Came4amod:

Lol how will money finish .. u want to stop making money ? When u run out of income u start to die slowly .. the grind never stops for a real man ..

If u are not solid to the level where u can’t be broke anymore u have not started .. and this kind of lifestyle is not for you

This your plan no realistic oh.... a man can go thru a rough patch and not have money besides if the woman is to be held solely by money then she is probably not the right woman....

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Faber(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
BigBashiru:

E get people wey there money no dey finish. Abi you don't know that one. Invest in a business that stands even the most troublesome of the pandemic. I knew a guy that bought houses cos covid19 skyrocketed his net worth

He deals on medicals.

Some who are into sports franchises. How can their money finnish everyday there are leagues and matches going on. Even while you are sleeping some guys are in stadium locking horns. Scoring goals. You wake up to met money in your account.

Some saved their money in foreign currency and once exchange rates go up they cash out.

Some are into transportation... Whether you like it or not their money comes everyday. If NNPC increase fuel price... E no concern them... They increase the tfares grin

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Faber(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2021
I was having a hair cut in a unisex salon. The other side of the salon is ladies who come for hand jobs and making their hair etc.

They started their usual gossip and one was bragging that he will Finnish the guy money before he dumps the guy. I was listening to her naivety.

How can you Finnish the bucks of a real baller? grin

You are dating him to Finnish his money and he is displaying all many of hardcore stunts on you in the name of bleeping you. You endured cos you want to Finnish the money. You continue with him for like 4 to 5 yrs the money never Finnish. One day he decides to dump you and he finds a young innocent girl and settles down with her.

Money you never Finnish. Marry he no marry you. Wetin you gain na bunch of clothes, expensive wigs, shoes and handbags and an iPhone and loads of pics with him on social media... Which you will eventually delete when two of you break up.

You're the losser.

187 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Alejobs: 5:13pm On May 21, 2021
grin
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Vyzz: 5:14pm On May 21, 2021
cool

True...

Abeg Una no dey like person comment for fun again?

10 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by obembet(f): 5:14pm On May 21, 2021
Dear Nairalanders

Happy weekend grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by CrazyCrane: 5:14pm On May 21, 2021
cry

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2021
God knows girls no dey use me play. I select who I Dey date sef and friend zone many.

Most time I just imagine some guys without a single girlfriend while I can count 8 to be the ones I’m dating.

Life no balance grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2021
Yes. very important
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by DoctorDree(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2021
Lol
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Nigercity: 5:16pm On May 21, 2021
Yes
I have 3 already planning to add more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 21, 2021
As in ehn, what's happening these days?
Re: Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This by valentinenkem: 5:16pm On May 21, 2021
I am on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Run From Womanizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.