Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,989 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! (1088 Views)

Beast Movie 2022(one Of The Best Movies Have Watch Soo Far Dis Year) Add / Why Are Some Men Soo Ungrateful-Read This!!! / Soo Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! by Honesty007(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2018
In all my entire life,i have never seen someone so obssessed like under demonic possesion.
i knew this girl in 2010 and before i came physically to her i called her mum.when i got to their home,the gal avoided me and reacted like she doesnt know me.
i was shocked and i felt sad.i now discovered she loved my junior brother.
i gave way for her and then allowed them to flow after all my efforts failed,when i harrased her,emotionally,verbally etc.later on i discovered that i came to love her sister.it was her junior sister.my mistake was i never knew that her sister had no mind of her own.if u did anything to her,she would tell her sister.when i proffesed my love to her then she told her senior.senior became jealous and has been on my neck since then.stalking me,sending things through her sister through me.if i told the junior sister something,she would tell again.now i discovered since i broke away the senior sister seems pleased.she is so annoying.
Re: She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! by JULIE1925(f): 8:17am On Feb 10, 2018
grin

It means u can't even have one of them tongue

She was not obsessed, she juz look after her younger sister sha... No free NUNU for u on valentine's day ooo lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! by bjayx: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2018
U just dey love sisters up n down, abeg find somtin do jor.

1 Like

Re: She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! by Honesty007(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
look out for her younger sister? dats funny.well i am a lord.
Re: She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! by Honesty007(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

It means u can't even have one of them tongue

She was not obsessed, she juz look after her younger sister sha... No free NUNU for u on valentine's day ooo lipsrsealed
what can i do now!
Re: She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! by Honesty007(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
why i called it an obsession was because in my stupidity and ignorance some years ago i told the senior sister that i love her junior.
she always used to be happy with me ,until when i said that,things changed.she punished d junior in school,tormented her and isolated her.
it got to a stage the junior got used to a lonely syndrome.
if u r staying with her,it would look like u don't exist.it is what happens.i was angry with the senior and cut off from her entirely.
Re: She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! by kingxsamz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
undecided junior sister,senior sister,junior sister,senior sister... mehn Bleep them both.

(1) (Reply)

How Office Sex With My Boss Made Him To Help My Marriage Finacially / What Kind Of Woman Do You Dream For?? / You All Ladies Should Live A Life And Not A Lie!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.