Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Which course should I choose? , Human & Organztion Behaviour Or Coperate Acct 2 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which course should I choose? , Human & Organztion Behaviour Or Coperate Acct 2 (386 Views)

Which Course Should He Choose Between Pharmacy And Computer Science? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which course should I choose? , Human & Organztion Behaviour Or Coperate Acct 2 by Timekeeper: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pls I am a level 3 student of finance in a federal University, though came in as a direct entry student .. Having done fin Acc in first semester level 2 and corporate ACCT 1 in second semester.. Now in level 3, I am to choose corporate ACCT 2 from dept of acct or human and organizational behavior from dept of biz adm.. I am good in calculation and also good in theoretical work.. Dept of accounting lecturer are very stingy with marks but yet God helped me, I did well and I collected my marks .. Dept of biz adm are also very stingy with marks, after much explanation and writing, they will still the small marks... Pls helped me out, which course should I take up.. Acc or Bes
Re: Which course should I choose? , Human & Organztion Behaviour Or Coperate Acct 2 by AnodaIT(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
I want you to do something for me
Go check the course name again, if it is Corporate Acct 2 instead of Coperate Acct 2, don't do it, do the other one that you can spell correctly
Timekeeper:
Pls I am a level 3 student of finance in a federal University, though came in as a direct entry student .. Having done fin Acc in first semester level 2 and COPERATE ACCT 1 in second semester.. Now in level 3, I am to choose COPERATE ACCT 2 from dept of acct or human and organizational behavior from dept of biz adm.. I am good in calculation and also good in theoretical work.. Dept of accounting lecturer are very stingy with marks but yet God helped me, I did well and I collected my marks .. Dept of biz adm are also very stingy with marks, after much explanation and writing, they will still the small marks... Pls helped me out, which course should I take up.. Acc or Bes
Re: Which course should I choose? , Human & Organztion Behaviour Or Coperate Acct 2 by Timekeeper: 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
AnodaIT:
I want you to do something for me
Go check the course name again, if it is Corporate Acct 2 instead of Coperate Acct 2, don't do it, do the other one that you can spell correctly

Don't be so stubborn... It was my autocorrect na. Firstly no one is above mistake, but this one is my auto correct.. Corporate from the word corporation... Elaaaa,

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Don Suspend Staff Wey Snake Swallow N36million From / Oau 18/19 De Group / Drop Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.