Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon (1695 Views)

Lady Marries Photo Of Lover Who Claimed To Be Too Busy For Wedding(photos) / Roman Goddess Showcases Her Cleavage And Fat Camel Toe In New Saucy Photo / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon by Aprokopikin1: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
Endowed lady, Roman Goddess, who just got married to her white boyfriend, has said she is too busy to embark on a honey moon at the moment.

The Instagram celebrity announced that she was engaged to her white boyfriend while on vacation in Dubai. As speculations of honeymoon flew in, she wrote:

“Thank you for congratulating me on my marriage but I am not going for a honeymoon because I am busy working on a movie set and I don’t have time for that. Probably when this production is wrapped up, we would have time for that.”

Roman Goddess’ body has been commented on by celebrities including 50 Cent

See more pictures

Re: Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin marriage indeed.
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon by kestolove95(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
I pity who marry dix kind rubbish
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon by PLATO1U(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Oja fe tan ni soobu.and when market finish?
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon by habsydiamond(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Olorun oooo....so oke isoro yii di petele fun mi Baba...oya adura...... grin grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon by Kufie(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
I pity who marry dix kind rubbish

You wrote "this" as "dix". My dear, if you think that's rubbish, you need to know you're rubbish too
Re: Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
naija babe Don finally hyper maga one unfortunate whitey

(1) (Reply)

How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! / The Origin Of Red Pill Theory / Why Are Igbo Men So Strong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.