Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen (3359 Views)

Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement / A Philosophical Outlook & Analysis On The Leadership Prowess Of Umahi By U Trump / List Of 16 States Ready To Establish Cattle Colonies For Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by AnambraDota: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Alariiwo:
The summary of the whole thing.. Fulanis will take over Ebonyi and alaigbo soon.

I hope to see Fulani governor in Ebonyi and Anambra in the near future grin
Anything that can grant you the desire to urinate while standing is welcome cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by weownlagos: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol chest beaters are entering bunch. Why else would you be dancing like bunch of monkeys. He confirmed what you read in the other thread. Please why do they call Ebonyi people lesser Igbos?

You mind these chest beating illiterates. It's a grazing reserve they are giving them. Listen to how this story made governor sound crazier than before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Blue3k(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
weownlagos:

Chest beater is why don't you direct your frustration at the governor. You no longer have nothing to say because your kin exposed you guys as lesser Igbos. I guess you don't have response since it's true in your case. The proof is you dancing like a monkey after reading this news.

[img]https:///media/7-20-2015/x-50gG.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by weownlagos: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
Blue3k:

Chest beater is why don't you direct your frustration at the governor. You no longer have nothing to say because your kin exposed you guys as lesser Igbos. I guess you don't have response since it's true in your case. The proof is you dancing like a monkey after reading this news.

g]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Blue3k(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=weownlagos post=64955053][/quote]

Lol honorable pig of Biafrat republic you know your place as a lesser Igbo. Please go enjoy your mud bath with your fellow swine. Chest beat online but give herdsmen grazing space.

[img]https:///media/5-12-2015/AnaNA6.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by weownlagos: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2018

5 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Alariiwo: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
AnambraDota:

Anything that can grant you the desire to urinate while standing is welcome cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Of course I urinate standing.. I unzip and stretch forth my rod to release fluids grin
Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Blue3k(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=weownlagos post=64955553][/quote]

Lol coming from the chest beater dancing to the news of giving grazing space to herdsmen. Lol I know they're right to call you a lesser Igbo. Only the cocaine can explain your previous comments. That's why your reduced to memes. It's sad how you chest beaters play yourself.

[img]https://media1./images/a17c1e34e082c793432746c4a82706eb/tenor.gif?itemid=4826167[/img]

4 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Desyner: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
EternalTruths:
Where is that political illiterate called Blue3k.

Come and defend that useless news posted earlier by you.
The rebuttal was a confirmation of the blue3k version read and compare them again.

2 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Blue3k(m): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Desyner:
The rebuttal was a confirmation of the blue3k version read and compare them again.

You mind these illiterates. They're always in rush to beat there chest.

4 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by aworatak: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
Blue3k:

You mind these illiterates. They're always in rush to beat there chest.
Just one question are you a monkey or a dog.

5 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Blue3k(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
aworatak:

Just one question are you a monkey or a dog.

Lol filthy villager. Why do you barter with feces? Wht your people so dirty in the 21st century?

3 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by NonsoWow: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
shallysgirl:

Dont say, these politicians, you can't trust them. Obiano is there busy giving them millions for their so called killed cow. SMH for the southeast. These people will totally destroy the southeast.
Stop lying. Obiano doesn't pay a dime to any herdsman. The law in anambra state is that if a cow is killed, the community will fish out the culprit to settle the financial implications or else, the entire community pays the money. Don't let your hatred for Obiano to destroy you.
Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by aworatak: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Blue3k:

I'm a half dog and half monkey

4 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by aworatak: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Blue3k:

I'm half dog and half monkey

3 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Blue3k(m): 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Master jetleeee when will I receive my belt from temple.

1 Like

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by pazienza(m): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
NonsoWow:
Stop lying. Obiano doesn't pay a dime to any herdsman. The law in anambra state is that if a cow is killed, the community will fish out the culprit to settle the financial implications or else, the entire community pays the money. Don't let your hatred for Obiano to destroy you.

And if a farm land is destroyed by cows? What laws did the Fulani puppete Obiano set in place to bring the herdsmen to justice and pay the farmers for the damages incured?

2 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by DocHMD: 12:12am On Feb 11, 2018
Alhaji Umahideen, that thing wey you wan sow you go reap am.

Dumbohari that you are asslicking will not be there to save your political career even if you run to APC to get a soft landing. You'll be full of regrets like ohakim and live forever in infamy since you listen more to abokkis than your people.

Efulefu aburu onu!

3 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Perge(m): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2018
The beginning of the end of what that seems to be the best administration since the creation of that state - Umahi is incuring the wraths of slain innocent farmers and the gods of the motherland. Beware you traitor!

And hey, rapist Op, tell your inept governor to stay clear from Isu, on his quest to be a profound coward or be jammed.

1 Like

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Guestlander: 1:51am On Feb 11, 2018
Kokolet11:
Where are our South West brothers

Six of one half dozen of the other. What exactly was being misrepresented? Bottom line, the governor would still give land to the herdsmen.
The press release just confirmed the news.

1 Like

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Jetleeee: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Blue3k:
Master jetleeee when will I receive my belt from temple.

Wusoop bro. Just came back from a 5 month ban

You should get your belt soon lol

4 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by CrtlAltDel: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Jetleeee:

Wusoop bro. Just came back from a 5 month ban

You should get your belt soon lol
Good to have you back…… but 5 months, who you kill grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by Webman007: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2018
I see no difference between this and his first statement......BUHARI NEEDS TO LEAVE NIGERIA ALONE BEFORE HE TAKES US TO A POINT OF NO RETURN
Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by weownlagos: 9:54am On Feb 11, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol coming from the chest beater dancing to the news of giving grazing space to herdsmen. Lol I know they're right to call you a lesser Igbo. Only the cocaine can explain your previous comments. That's why your reduced to memes. It's sad how you chest beaters play yourself.
itemid=4826167[/img]

2 Likes

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by nkemjikachekwas(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2018
DonVikings:
This is true. Ebonyi, Abia and Imo are not pure bloods. grin grin
I see you've had too much to drink abi, no let thunder strike you dead there o

Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen by doyinbaby(f): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
The point is when you give them small land the will say it is not enough....they will demand for more land....are you willing to continue to succumb to the demands for more land.....hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Floors PDP And Buba Galadima In Politics Today By Channels TV / Eid-el-kabir: Kalu Advocates Peaceful Co -existence / Abba Kyari Was Investigating Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.