Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria (813 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / Working Legally In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Babymason34: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hello Nairalanders, i'm new to these site, I'm desperately i need of an invitation letter. Please i dn't want an illegal letter, please.
You can reach me 07069499979 or babymason34@yahoo.com
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by sizzlers(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2010
Is it wedding Invitatn letter?
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Babymason34: 4:18am On Apr 21, 2010
@sizzlers which eva invitation letter. I need it jst for to travel dats all, If hav a legit one pls i dn't mind.
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2010
Babymason34:

@sizzlers which eva invitation letter. I need it jst for to travel dats all, If hav a legit one pls i dn't mind.

A sponsor means someone who's not just sending you an invitation, he / she is also guaranteeing that you'll return to Nigeria at the end of your visit, and not vapourise into thin air.

If someone doesn't know you, why would they put their integrity on the line for a faceless stranger?

You don't need a sponsor's invitation letter, if your reasons for travel are plausible, and you have the funds to look after yourself whilst you're in Austria.
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Babymason34: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2010
@seina dats rude, wat makes u think i will vapourise into thin air. Am responsible guy and i cn neva do such thing, NEVA!
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Babymason34: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2010
@seina dats rude, wat makes u think i will vapourise into thin air. Am responsible guy and i cn neva do such thing, NEVA!
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2010
Babymason34:

Na TODAY? We don d hear dis one for a very lng tym.
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by suxes2005(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2010
@OP

I will advise u to take things easy and if
truly u are a responsible guy, then apply for
tourist visa better than lookin for i.v.

SHALOM
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by tokunbobo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2010
Babymason34:

Hello Nairalanders, i'm new to these site, I'm desperately i need of an invitation letter. Please i dn't want an illegal letter, please.
You can reach me 07069499979 or babymason34@yahoo.com

@the poster, I can see you're very desperate and there's a danger there. I'll advise you to go through normal process and not trying to go throught fast means, you may fall into the hands of fraudsters. Even if you see anyone offering u the letter, it can't be free, u may be charge alot that u cannot afford and it might be to dupe u afterall. Beware!
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2010
Babymason34:

It's not about being rude, it's just the way it is.
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by sizzlers(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2010
Babymason34:

for ur dreams to come true use 9ja formular: u must know someone that knows someone that knows someone! Is not that easy bro!
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Hamsters: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2010
@poster
I think that even if you get an invitation letter, from the way you presented your request, your Visa would definitely be refused.

Why not find a more reliable and legal option. There are loads of options.
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2010
how much u go pay??no kidding,
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Babymason34: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2010
@hamster, tell me oda options u've got,
@segan, why don't we discuss prv8ly, I mean on phone.
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Hamsters: 2:49am On Apr 25, 2010
Babymason34:

@hamster, tell me oda options u've got,

I don't have options per se, but I can give you advice.
With an invitation letter, you have to prove that you have very strong ties first with the invitee and secondly with your home country.
If someone provides you with an invitation letter, what relationship are you going to tell the embassy that you have with the invitee?
It's very unlikely you would get a Visa on the grounds you are seeking, because in the eyes of the Visa Officers, your profile might not suit someone that would return back to Nigeria.

My best advice would be for you to build a profile of yourself as a business person, then seek to attend a conference/Exhibition in an easier Schengen country. After obtaining the Visa, you can move over to Austria.

Caveat: If you go to Austria on a Visiting Visa, you are not allowed to work. After you visa expires, life can be very, very difficult.
So whatever you intend doing, make sure you plan properly and get all the right information. Information is power.
Re: Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria by Babymason34: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2010
@hamster, i have sum friends in Austria, I hav askd one to snd an I.V to me. He is a vry clse frnd of mine,we grew up 2geda. Thnx 4 ur advice

(1) (Reply)

Cabin Crew / / The Embassy Erred! I Nid Ur Advise For My Lil Bro!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.