Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

South African Blacks Are So Useless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Blacks Are So Useless (3933 Views)

South African Blacks Think Other Africans / Why Is My Gender So Useless? (Photo) / Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Blacks Are So Useless by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jayceon:
Speaking of John Kani,did you read his "Nothing But The Truth" book in high school

Where have you been? Missed you.

No, in high school we read Maru & Animal farm.

Is it interesting?
Re: South African Blacks Are So Useless by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Where have you been? Missed you.

No, in high school we read Maru & Animal farm.

Is it interesting?
I'm just not as active as when I first signed here

Don't know a Maru but I did Animal Farm too

yeah VERY interesting
Re: South African Blacks Are So Useless by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jayceon:
I'm just not as active as when I first signed here

Don't know a Maru but I did Animal Farm too

yeah VERY interesting

Understood.

I'll check the book.

Btw, I'm feeling kinda lonely without you guys. Even Lioness seem to have pulled a Houdini sad
Re: South African Blacks Are So Useless by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Understood.

I'll check the book.

Btw, I'm feeling kinda lonely without you guys. Even Lioness seem to have pulled a Houdini sad
Don't worry we will make Nairaland come alive like we once did..suckers will feel our wrath grin grin grin

Lionessza will return and then the South Kingdom will rise again
Re: South African Blacks Are So Useless by XhosaNostra(f): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jayceon:
Don't worry we will make Nairaland come alive like we once did..suckers will feel our wrath grin grin grin

Lionessza will return and then the South Kingdom will rise again

LMFAO. That's the spirit.

I'm a bit sleepy. Talk to you soon. Nite nite smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Blacks Are So Useless by Sagamite(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Op biko carry this ur thread to the political section where u guys always throw punches at each other . If its not igbo vs yoruba today then tomorrow it will Nigeria vs south Africa the day after tomorrow na the turn of hausa vs igbo. Una no dey tire?

Don't mind the fuuktard.

He woke up to attack another set of people. Nothing better to do with his day.

Typical black monkey!

All they know is "Us vs them".

"I hate X people", "My tribe is better than yours" etc.

Moronic products of a failed education system that have nothing better to do with useless lives than to spread hatred and destroy their society by themselves or through violence with others!

And then they want to run to more sane countries with sane and intelligent people who use their brains before they talk. Queuing up for visa, looking for documents here and there. Or they try to cross seas illegally from Libya.

Black monkeys!

Anuofia! May herdsmen do their job soon and finish the fuuktard OP off. Worthless human being.

3 Likes

Re: South African Blacks Are So Useless by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sagamite:

Don't mind the fuuktard.

He woke up to attack another set of people. Nothing better to do with his day.

Typical black monkey!

All they know is "Us vs them".

"I hate X people", "My tribe is better than yours" etc.

Moronic products of a failed education system that have nothing better to do with useless lives than to spread hatred and destroy their society by themselves or through violence with others!

And then they want to run to more sane countries with sane and intelligent people who use their brains before they talk. Queuing up for visa, looking for documents here and there. Or they try to cross seas illegally from Libya.

Black monkeys!

Anuofia! May herdsmen do their job soon finish the fuuktard OP off. Worthless human being.
op is just a troll trying to stir up Nigeria vs south Africa row in here.nobody fell for the instigation anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pain Of Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Man Caught his girlfriend with Another Man inside Kfc, Slaps the man / Do You Know The Number Of Sex Of Japanese Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.