Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (65647 Views)

Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / Death Is Closing Up On Shatta Wale - Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by MorataFC: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Meti99(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
That guy na Yoruba guy??
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Goddyj(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pastors be like...

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by HeyCorleone(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
I think Pastors should even be killed for giving. prophecy that doesn't come to pass.

Why?

Because prophecies are of God, and these are decided matters already, that is matters that must happen irrespective of what comes to play. If there's a prophecy of someone getting home from work by 10pm on a certain day, let that person do all he can, it'd still come to play. Why? Because God presumably sees the future so He tells you what has been done already.

But these days we see Pastors who give prophecies that don't come to reality blame it on a whole number of things. What sort of fvckery is that? Are we playing lucky dip here?

So Shatta Wale is highly encouraged to carry out his wishes.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by mamawin(f): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Zoharariel:
O boy, you better be careful. Those churches can send an assassin after you just to prove to the world that their imaginary sky-daddy is still alive & kicking grin
My thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by ruggedtimi(m): 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
in shatta's voice "pastor pray for me"
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Sappro22(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mcfiltermouth:
abeg na when that pastor go predict buhari death??
Lol.. If them catch you�
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by theblessings: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
ok
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by jpworld(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Anybody that predict death to famous people should be arrested

Honestly, that death prediction will even kill you b4 ur time.

a feeling of anxiety and agitation is very dangerous, could lead to serious accident.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Abeg ! Mr. Pastor ........... grin grin grin

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Bonjoro: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Some pastors self.. I don't like anything about shatta wale buh shatta wale, you shall not die in jesus mighty name but live. Do those pastors think it's really easy? My colleague at work was shedding tears days ago when he was telling me about ebonys death and my heart was so damn heavy, i only know ebony sings well that's all buh the mourning by virtually everyone around me (at work and at home) changed my own mood and ruin d day self. Maybe these pastors should try and go find some better vision abeg, anywhere they can get it.

Liar! There was no colleague or anybody shielding tears any fucking where.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by NairaMaster1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
The beauty of a prophecy is for you to escape. If you see December it means God has answered your prayers. Don't look at the pastor as your enemy. At least he has alerted you.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Sappro22(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ghanaians and noise sha!!
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bonjoro:

have you heard of this word before 'i hear'?
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
NairaMaster1:
The beauty of a prophecy is for you to escape. If you see December it means God has answered your prayers. Don't look at the pastor as your enemy. At least he has alerted you.
sense wee not kill you. You are so on point.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by MightySparrow: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:
Please do o start with those liars adebole and oledepos churches
scaramenga:
YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Bonjoro:

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by NairaMaster1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

Must you show that you are a Nigerian? The Ghanian didn't abuse any pastor. What brought Oyedepo and Adeboye into Ghana prophecy? These two has never prophesied the death of any one. Channel your frustration to your government. Church didn't build America, China, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by NairaMaster1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:

Must you show that you are a Nigerian? The Ghanian didn't abuse any pastor. What brought Oyedepo and Adeboye into Ghana prophecy? These two has never prophesied the death of any one. Channel your frustration towards your government. Church didn't build America, China, etc.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by jerryteez: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
all he needs is genuine repentance and make his ways right with God or else no amount of bragandose can Change real prophecy.....King Hezekiah is a typical example
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by delivryboy: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Christians are in strong bondage!!!

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by goodnewscliff(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
monkey shatta wale
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by tillaman(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by scaramenga: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
NairaMaster1:

These two [b]HAS[/b]never prophesied the death of any one. .
Gbagaun
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Raylight2(m): 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:
will u shut up before the next prophet prophesies your death? Did Pastor Adeboye and Co. prophesied about him?
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Luukasz(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Onyinye15:
U no go die
U go dey alive see Buhari return back to Daura
Thank me later
Omo from this your comment the holy spirit dey tell me say your pussy go sweet die
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by omodave(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:

I guess you should be happy now
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nukilia: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2018
pweshboi:
wale. wale.. wale... how many times I call you? hold your ears and hear me, if by November this pastors see say nothing they happen Dem fit send hired killers to come mud u ooo

You are 100% correct! Just as they used Ebony's driver
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by UncleJudax(m): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2018
Flexherbal:
How come no prophet is talking about the welfare of the people!

Na only death dem go dey see?
They got to scare you, so you run to them. Na strategy

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by ohem007(m): 12:18am On Feb 11, 2018
eeyah....

Baba dey fear

baba God abeg no let anybody ever bring that kind thing come my side or my family or my fwends....
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by softprick: 12:29am On Feb 11, 2018
Awurade,eeii challey abi you for tell dema pastors to pray give you wai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award / Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke / Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.