Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (65691 Views)

Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / Death Is Closing Up On Shatta Wale - Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by bleskid: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2018
ghana pastor na to tell their artise when to diel ... ghana pastor be like ... shatta wale u will.diel in december ... sarkodiel u will die in nest two years oya stoneboi u na nest year january... john dumelu get prepare nest year July.. ok... they call mr eazi .. no iam not a ghania i.only grow up there.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by stieyven(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2018
Flexherbal:
How come no prophet is talking about the welfare of the people!

Na only death dem go dey see?
No sin against the Holy Spirit can be forgiven. Matthew 12 :31. Be careful how you castigate the utterance given by the Holy Spirit
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by JastSiryin(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2018
federal9:
I expected you to repent and amend your ways. What if he was being warned.

I could remember Jonah and the city of Nineveh . When they heard the prophecy they repented and did what is right.

Plz Mr man just try to do good. God loves you
You useless people should shut up there! nonsense... why aren't prophecies like those spoken about corrupt and greedy leaders... it's always celebrities who are trying to make a honest living... I smell hate and jealously in this statement of yours
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
blaqroy:
Actually my phone can't view the pictures but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public...they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbors refused to pay the rent they should just kill the landlord and 4get about the missing car....good night
Iru igbo wo lo fa??
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Etianwanokon: 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
You reacted well Son. It seems he is a killer.
You will not die. Live right with God.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by macino1(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Flexherbal:
How come no prophet is talking about the welfare of the people!

Na only death dem go dey see?
They won't because that won't fetch them money. By the way, God is even far from them.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Maryyoung(f): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
scaramenga:
Please do o start with those liars adebole and oledepos churches
I pity u.
son of the devil
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by jeroba1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
better you change way and let God order your step.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by blaqroy: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
tongue tongue
Felix180:

Iru igbo wo lo fa??
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Origin(f): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
Someone will prophecy your death and you will be scared?

Someone that does not know when he himself will die.

Death is certain for everybody. There is no untimely death.
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ever8054:
only people like me understand the name of the two pastors in this comment grin..but bros,this one wey you no mention there name clearly... is it fear of there members?..

The Keyword there is "Ole".

U didn't look well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo’s Daughter, Valerie Begins NYSC Programme (Photos) / Wizkid Fights Man, His Fan For Snapping Him At A Club (Video) / Odunlade Adekola Buys A Car For Jethro Oyekanmi, His Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.