Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (83215 Views)

Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by helphelp: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Una see Wetin tobi cause
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
When Chelsea match dey start abeg
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Elukapendragon(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
I hope man united wins
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Vado(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
So I will waste my expensive glo sub to watch this crap?

Beht glo is the cheapest nau.
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Vado:

Used to be until they reduced their data
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Marvyx:
Some ladies are so foolish. Can this one have anything to offer other than sex?
She is not in any way better than a sex robot...
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:

Their network won't even allow you.
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Prognose: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
julimax:
And what are we to comment on this post?
Boleyndynasty2:
hokafor:
What is meaning of this post?
osemoses1234:
La click la bend

As long as you open the topic and comment, you're making money for seun.
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by earnyT(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Premiumwriter: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
xclusiveguy4:
How on earth is this a news
oh the pantless part
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Winning123: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Very shameful and disgusting
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by produce(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Adverts247:
Source - .COM

Her curve game is so on fleek. To the guys, always seek a lady's permission before invading her personal space.

Watch the video below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfBiuhAB4cM/?taken-by=hollywoodunlocked

Source: http://www..com/2018/02/how-pantless-lady-curved-man-who-tried.html

What are you trying so hard to point out... OP & Mods you guys are both sh*tholes
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by talk2percy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
xclusiveguy4:
can u imagine?? What nonsense!
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Gosh, how is this a news... The OP that brought this to front page need correct beating undecided
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by okerekeikpo: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nairaland sha, wetin be this rubbish na
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Vado:

Do you know how many minutes it took for him to wait before that video could load... With his crappy Glo sim? Its the time spent that is actually painful to him grin
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Anything these days
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by GreenArrow1(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
texazzpete:
Lmao. Nairaland member for over a decade here. Sad to see how the quality of front page worthy material has continued to decline.

Some of these posts are straight up adverts for desperate bloggers.

It's just so sad. Tells you about the level of intellect of those charged with such duties.
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by makizee(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
xclusiveguy4:
Nairaland is not a news website

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pot Belly Girls / Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.