Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (83223 Views)

Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by xclusiveguy4(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
makizee:

Nairaland is not a news website
na xvideos website Abi

Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by NothingDoMe: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
The slaughter on this thread is massive. Nairaland no longer tolerates hate speech about Nairaland grin

Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by GreenArrow1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
NothingDoMe:
The slaughter on this thread is massive. Nairaland no longer tolerates hate speech about Nairaland grin

They forget that it the people who make up the forum. And that's why we keep on complaining.
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by histemple: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
EVILFOREST:

She is not in any way better than a sex robot...

With her Olympus breast? Sex dolls have better breasts than her
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by NothingDoMe: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
GreenArrow1:

They forget that it the people who make up the forum. And that's why we keep on complaining.
The mods actually move most posts suggested by Nairalanders to the front page but you can't get your way all the time. We need to also allow them move what they choose to because it is a running business.
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Marvyx:
Some ladies are so foolish. Can this one have anything to offer other than sex?

Is a mind game they play, so they could use a brother to shine. They make you want for more but they aren't willing to give; Is like a lady who comes to your house without panties but when you try to make a move she acts like you want to rape her.
When you see such a girl always ignore her like she doesn't exist, it hurts them when no one shows interest.
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by dalass(f): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nonsense
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Vado(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
thegentleman:
Do you know how many minutes it took for him to wait before that video could load... With his crappy Glo sim? Its the time spent that is actually painful to him grin

Haha that's funny. "Her" actually.
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Henon: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Make we do Wetin now!
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by sucky(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
how does this affect the fact that Nigeria is a shithole......
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by bornolowu(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
So I will waste my expensive glo sub to watch this crap?
don't be dissapointed , you were looking for fantacy
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
produce:

What are you trying so hard to point out... OP & Mods you guys are both sh*tholes

grin grin cheesy
Re: A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) by Claff123(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Paclifca

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Pot Belly Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.