Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her (32067 Views)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Man Puts Ex-Girlfriend For Sale In Pet Section Of Classified Ad Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by mespusinglez(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2018
my girl always complain that i don't PET her..and that its affecting her badly.i asked her how do she want me to pet her she was MUTE.
That I Don't Know How To Pet Her And It's Not Helping matters...
i called her this morning ...after greeting her and was engaged in a convo she still brought up the talk of "i don't pet her and she don't like it." i then ask her again how do she want me to pet her she replied it's OK and i angrily end the call....
abeg make wunna help me o
coz i think i'm losing her

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by dingbang(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2018
Just watch how humans pet dogs and do same to her..

215 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by ObaKlaz: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2018
Stop dating kids.

400 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by Nwodosis(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2018
Engage an English teacher to improve your communication in English language, it will pay you more than seeking on how to pet a lady!

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
my girl always complain that i don't PET her..and that its affecting her badly.i asked her how do she want me to pet her she was MUTE.
i called her this morning ...after greeting her and was engaged in a convo she still brought up the talk of "i don't pet her and she don't like it." i then ask her again how she do she want me to pet her she replied it's OK and i angrily end the call....
Op by you petting her means :

1) always be telling her sweet words.
2) always be taking her to fast foods joints, bars, beach and buying her sweet things like chocolate, ice cream, shawama and more sweet things girls love eating.
3) always be keeping her company and be there for her gisting, cuddling, kissing, saying sweet words and love making.
4)always be telling her sweet words on phone.

Op most especially Forget girls and focus on your Education.

375 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2018
Nwodosis:
Engage an English teacher to improve you communication in English language, it will pay you more than seeking on how to pet a lady!
Gbam!!!!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by mespusinglez(m): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
ARE YOU COMPARING HUMANS WITH DOGS?

8 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by mespusinglez(m): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Stop dating kids.
22yrs a KID?

24 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by mespusinglez(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2018
Nwodosis:
Engage an English teacher to improve you communication in English language, it will pay you more than seeking on how to pet a lady!
O

5 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by dingbang(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
ARE YOU COMPARING HUMANS WITH DOGS?
nope.. Just comparing your girlfriend with how she wants to be petted.. If there is any word like that.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by mespusinglez(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
nope.. Just comparing your girlfriend with how she wants to be petted.. If there is any word like that.
BUT SERIOUSLY THE THING DON TIRE ME O

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by konkonbilo(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2018
Nwodosis:
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by dingbang(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
BUT SERIOUSLY THE THING DON TIRE ME O
then ditch her.. Simple...

8 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by ikbnice(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2018
She obviously needs sweet romantic lies. Trust me, girls love lies more than truth. Just make sure it is sweet and perfect.
Your girl has watched alot of telemundo.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by mespusinglez(m): 8:30am On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
then ditch her.. Simple...
I LOVE HER

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by Flamezzz: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2018
Throw that liability out and buy a dog. Thank me later...and errmmm don't forget your GST101 class, very important something.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by Flamezzz: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
I LOVE HER
Love don't exist in this part of the world young man, its only attraction. When ya two are fed up with whatever that brought you together...its "Au reviour" wink

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by mespusinglez(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2018
ikbnice:
She obviously needs sweet romantic lies. Trust me, girls love lies more than truth. Just make sure it is sweet and perfect.
Your girl has watched alot of telemundo.
I DON'T LIE...I'M A STRAIGHT FORWARD PERSON WHICH SHE ALREADY KNOW

4 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by mespusinglez(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Flamezzz:

Love don't exist in this part of the world young man, its only attraction. When ya two are fed up with whatever that brought you together...its "Au reviour" wink
WELL TILL THEN

4 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by dingbang(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
I LOVE HER
see this one.. Be free in Jesus name.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by mespusinglez(m): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
see this one.. Be free in Jesus name.
I DODGE AM!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by Flamezzz: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
WELL TILL THEN
Your time starts now hommie

3 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by ikbnice(m): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
I DON'T LIE...I'M A STRAIGHT FORWARD PERSON WHICH SHE ALREADY KNOW
u gonna learn the hard way.

26 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by mespusinglez(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2018
ikbnice:
u gonna learn the hard way.
I WON'T

6 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by ObaKlaz: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
22yrs a KID?
Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by ObaKlaz: 8:55am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
22yrs a KID?
Yes, mentally.

16 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by Michelle55: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
Op take note of this advice

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by Jman06(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Ditch her and move on to the next!
No time!

Losing one girl is an opportunity to meet a prettier one!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by eezeribe(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
i called her this morning ...after greeting her and was engaged in a convo she still brought up the talk of "i don't pet her and she don't like it." i then ask her again how do she want me to pet her she replied it's OK and i angrily end the call....
She wants monthly allowance... Pet is euphemism for 'give me more money' ...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by mespusinglez(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2018
Jman06:
Ditch her and move on to the next!

No time!

Losing one girl is an opportunity to meet a prettier one!
Hmm ain't easy as you think
Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2018
eezeribe:

She wants monthly allowance... Pet is euphemism for 'give me more money' ...
You could be right o.... Lollzzz.. Op your gf wants more money and maybe she has seen another ready to spend

12 Likes

Re: I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2018
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? / Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.