Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video (32345 Views)

How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by obiremy: 5:13am On Aug 08, 2016
This pretty young lady received the shocker of her life as she was proposed to at an eatery in Lagos after thinking she was actually going for her friend's proposal party. 

She couldn't help the tears.... #IGoLoveOooooo

See photos above & watch the video below.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmR_9YqXHwI

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/young-lady-gets-proposed-to-by-her.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by sathel(m): 5:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Everybody's proposing undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 08, 2016
all dis ones don dey mad ni, wat happend to d old skul way of 'ada wen am I cumin to c ue parents'

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:32am On Aug 08, 2016
Mstcheeew

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by youngest85(m): 5:53am On Aug 08, 2016
Dem don plan am biko!

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by azeecoboy(m): 6:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Why is she now shedding tears? undecided

Meanwhile
[b]Yesterday was the saddest day in my life.I was at a park when i saw a woman seriously complaining about herstolen phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I was also downloading something with my phone at that same time.. Immediatelyshe saw my phone she told the crowd that's her "6c="1" 6f="20" 6r="12,290,429,317"phone with me. For a moment icouldn't even open my mouth, i was so" 6c="1" 6f="20" 6r="12,350,351,377"confused. she held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat meup. But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came to the scene.. He asked what was going onand I explained with tears all over my face. He sent me to the police stationtogether with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone. She calledand a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter. The girl told thewoman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town. I even cried more and more because I had already been disgraced. The policeman told the woman to settle mewith some money. The woman pulled 5 million nairaout of her bag and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.[/b]

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2016
OP, no lie, na you be that abi?
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by soberdrunk(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2016
The marriage process nowadays has become too tedious:::

1)First you have to sieve through millions of gold diggers, runs girls, sugar daughters, marine agents, destiny killers etc etc to find an above average girl

2)You have to date for 1-3 years, learning about each other, checking if she can cook or pray for one hour.

3) Buy engagement ring

4)Stage a very dramatic and elaborate proposal

5) Start negotiations with her family

6) Pre wedding photos

7) SHOWER SHOWER SHOWER!!

8 Engagement

9)Traditional marriage

10)White/Church marriage

11)Honeymoon...........

AND AM STILL IN NUMBER ONE............*CRYING* *CRYING*!!!!

183 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by lilmax(m): 6:45am On Aug 08, 2016
how is this shocking? nothing spectacular

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by moyakz(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
The marriage process nowadays has become too tedious:::

1)First you have to sieve through millions of gold diggers, runs girls, sugar daughters, marine agents, destiny killers etc etc to find an above average girl

2)You have to date for 1-3 years, learning about each other, checking if she can cook or pray for one hour.

3) Buy engagement ring

4)Stage a very dramatic and elaborate proposal

5) Start negotiations with her family

6) Pre wedding photos

7) SHOWER SHOWER SHOWER!!

8 Engagement

9)Traditional marriage

10)White/Church marriage

11)Honeymoon...........

AND AM STILL IN NUMBER ONE............*CRYING* *CRYING*!!!!
may the good lord help your solution!AMEN!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by soberdrunk(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2016
moyakz:

may the good lord help your solution!AMEN!

AMEEEEEENNNN SIR!! grin grin grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by moyakz(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

AMEEEEEENNNN SIR!! grin grin grin
hmm!i just received a word that you should not cheat on the chosen one,bcuz when you cheat,you'll be forced to restart from no1.

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by strangest(m): 7:05am On Aug 08, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
all dis ones don dey mad ni, wat happend to d old skul way of 'ada wen am I cumin to c ue parents'

Or Obi, the result says am pregnant

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by soberdrunk(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2016
moyakz:

hmm!i just received a word that you should not cheat on the chosen one,bcuz when you cheat,you'll be forced to restart from no1.

Daddy pastor how will i know 'the chosen' one??

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by moyakz(m): 7:09am On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Daddy pastor how will i know 'the chosen' one??
it'll be love at 2nd sight,so be watchful!

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Utter rubbish! I don't know what is wrong with guys nowadays doing silly and ridiculous things in the name of proposing or trying to impress a lady.

Ladies of nowadays don't deserve all this.! Especially Nigerian girls. They are so rude, arrogant and disrespectful.

Mitcheew

God knows I will never stoop so low or do any silly thing in order to impress one useless Nigerian lady.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by rummeh: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2016
obiremy:
This pretty young lady received the shocker of her life as she was proposed to at an eatery in Lagos after thinking she was actually going for her friend's proposal party. 

She couldn't help the tears.... #IGoLoveOooooo

See photos above & watch the video below.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmR_9YqXHwI

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/young-lady-gets-proposed-to-by-her.html

Pretence

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Seanmike(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2016
congrat babe

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Mrop(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2016
me sef will go n propose oo

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by nathandrake(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2016
happy for them,

my gate man proposed to his girlfriend yesterday also

so

no big deal

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by veekid(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2016
I blame Jonathan for this

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Sunnycliff(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2016
sathel:
Everybody's proposing undecided
And you are dating and disposing!!

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by justicejay(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2016
Must a guy be on his knee when proposing? And why?
Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by xager(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2016
How is it a shocker? What was she expecting from the relationship?

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Sijo01(f): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2016
Unforseen heat worry the babe cheesy cheesy

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by handysuzy(f): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2016
Very cool... kiss

So, this lady is getting proposed to, and there is this lady on twitter right now disturbing the peace of everyone, talking about how her boyfriend screemed because she swallowed his seme grin ..Read the crazy story here: http://factflyers.com/nigerian-man-freaks-lady-swallowed-cum-impress/

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by Emeka71(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2016
And so?

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by iceberryose(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
What Happened To Your English Teacher??

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by MadCow1: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Mr. Biggs love.. grin grin grin grin

Aint nothing sexy about proposing in a fhucking fast food joint.. grin grin grin

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by IMASTEX: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Congratulations. But I would rather appreciate seeing more of years of wedding anniversaries than Pre-wedding photos/engagement show. It is clear many only prepare for the fun of anything Pre-marriage.

May God strengthen those marriages out there at the point of collapse.

Re: Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video by SWORD419(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2016
wonderful shegu

Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Captain And His Beautiful Wife / Signs That She Is In Love.