Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (64654 Views)

Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
kimbraa:
You mustn't date every girl you come in close contact with in form of friendship. That's so guyish! Most of you need growing up.

Who gives 46 mil to someone he fancies as friend?? I mean, why can't I sell my kidney and buy a house, start a business and live my life in wealth??

I'm not even family but I thought it a loving gesture to part away with one of my kidney and bitch rejected my advances?? I'mma collect my 46mil and make you know how it feels living on dialysis for your lifetime.

If I can't have you even after my sacrifices, maybe we aren't destined to be together. Gimme my kidney and let's go our separate ways. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by slyd90(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
I fear ladies

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by HajimeSaito(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
luminouz:

Nope!!!
But her reply was brutal n somehow
N don't fvvking say 'because of a kidney'..he saved her life!!!
U talk like this cuz u ain't experienced dat stuff before!!!
Think about the level of love that will make a man part with his kidney n give someone he is not related to!!!
Something I know u will never do...not in this life!!

Let me school you a bit on this.

"Love" does not even enter into the equation here.

If he was so confident about his "love" then why did he wait until after donating his kidney before declaring it to her? It's so obvious that this idiot of a man gambled with his kidney. He thought that by giving her his kidney he could hold it over her as a form of emotional blackmail to pressure her into marriage.

As for you saying that I could never do such a thing, you're absolutely right. I would never use my kidney as a bargaining tool. A girl must give me her heart before I part with something as valuable as my kidney.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by starrybaba(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
make I book space...I dey come back
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why are people not seeing the risk of love the Man sacrificed just to give her his kidney.
I mean Kidney o. Not blood o.

It's obvious the man did it because he loves her and wanted to prove to her that he was ready to do anything for her and off course spend the rest of his life with her. Hence his proposal.

The lesson here is: Love with both your head and your heart.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by peddy007: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:

Baba Delilah pussy no tight. Read your bible well. The thing wide. Babe na olosho for that year. All the philistine men dey use the puna play table tennis.
loooooooil
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Shigabs:
Must every relationship end with marriage? To me its irrational to think that way. Marriage is not something you go into because you want to compensate a good deed done to you. There is more to marriage than that. To me I respect her decision even though I know it wasn't easy for her to make it.
That was the easiest decision in her life. It would have been toughest decision of her life had the proposal come before surgery. She got what she wanted, the rest is simple.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by Obidikefidelis(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
4 someone to go that extra mind, shows how badly he is inlove with the girl.
Let the think twice. Cose to give someone life is not a child play
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by scobyhybrid(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
OneCorner:
So because of ordinary kidney, u won engage d woman so u go fvck am till she grow old. cool
Stupid man. Goan sell d second kidney and bring d money before proposal cool

so you dey call kidney ordinary, you don even donate N5000 to less privilege talk-less of kidney
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by IamShiningStar(f): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't understand people. Is she meant to compensate him with marriage if she doesn't see a future with him now simply because he gave her his kidney out of his own volition? Well, she said she was going to think about it, and she has every right to say "yes" or "no". The guy is matured enough sef.
nne I wonder oo! how some people think ehnn, especially my naija peeps dey baffle me oo! So you must be compensated for doing good or helping out a friend in dire need? oooh! odikwa egwu oo!

note/ they are best friends for Pete's sake! the guy helped her knowing fully she may turn down his proposal or may not. And you heard the man said he can never regret giving her life, marriage or no marriage! And some folks are here talking what I don't know!

Naija folks really have a long way to go in learning how to love for real without expecting anything in return!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by bumi10(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chai
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by krushdripper(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
coolestofall:
I wish more pple can emulate her. She simply said hw she felt even though she'll b forever grateful 2 him.

Oga proposer, next time u self propose b4 giving out ur remaining kidney.
I'll accept the proposal and reject it when the operation is successful grin
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by jrusky(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Very simple let her return the kidney ASAP I mean with immediate effect.
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by cooltola(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
people donate kidney I have seen story of complete strangers donating their kidney. God bless the man. Be a kidney donor. Lesson learnt- the guy assumed that giving the lady his kidney will automatic let her accept his marriage proposal. If you doing something out of love, do it without expecting a favor returned or anything in return.
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by HajimeSaito(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
maasoap:

Kidney man! Kidney! I pray one doesn't down with kidneys failure. You would see parents and siblings stepping backwards when they hear the word "voluntary donor".
It's heavier than the way you put it. It's about someone given you another shot at life.

It doesn't make any difference. He should make up his mind whether he wants to be an organ donor or whether he wants to make an expensive gamble on love by using his kidney as the gambling chips.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by Hyper80(m): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
It is only God that knows wot women want...
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by Praktikals(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Morals of the story: Never go out of your way to please any woman who is not related to you by blood.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by Nackzy: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
I knew it wasn't Nigeria...
Bros Pls collect your kidney Abeg...cos she's heartless...if not for anything for the very fact that your the reason she's alive today to even reject ur proposal..
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Obidikefidelis:
4 someone to go that extra mind, shows how badly he is inlove with the girl.

Let the think twice. Cose to give someone life is not a child play
I am telling you.
Well, The Guy has learnt his lesson.

That's why I tell people, When you love, use your head too.
Don't be overly consumed by emotion that your sense of judgement gets beclouded.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by peddy007: 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Praktikals:
Morals of the story: Never go out of your way to please any woman who is not related to you by blood.
GBAM

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by krushdripper(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
I can't see how many times women gonna fvck you men up before y'all realise that women are no good for the heart, only thing they care about is themselves and hence should be treated as such. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by sexdoll: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't understand people. Is she meant to compensate him with marriage if she doesn't see a future with him now simply because he gave her his kidney out of his own volition? Well, she said she was going to think about it, and she has every right to say "yes" or "no". The guy is matured enough sef.

I don't even expect you to understand. sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
RjaysonG:
you go wicked gaan o. You no dey change mind
I'm not wicked, its just that if I decide not to do something, I hardly change my decision about it.
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by maasoap(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

It doesn't make any difference. He should make up his mind whether he wants to be an organ donor or whether he wants to make an expensive gamble on love by using his kidney as the gambling chips.
For you, it doesn't. For him, it does. I don't blame the girl, I blame the man for not using what he had to get what he wanted since he wanted it that badly.
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by CHARLOE(m): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
TheOliveSeed:
Her reasons are legit enough.
Women! you're all thesame, very selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by Deicide: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Exactly she doesn't owe him anything! No one forced him to donate his Kidney.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by SmartyPants(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
coolestofall:
I wish more pple can emulate her. She simply said hw she felt even though she'll b forever grateful 2 him.

Oga proposer, next time u self propose b4 giving out ur remaining kidney.

But has the guy come to tell you that his proposal was hinged on the giving of his kidney? He sounds perfectly satisfied with himself.
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by Reference(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Thank God the world does not run by our standards. Just look at the replies. Nigerians cannot gove to church in tithing, They cannot give to their communities in decent behaviour. And they donot understand what organ DONATION means. To us it must all have a personal benefit or our church can collapse, our society can be reduced to a game reserve and sick people can die for all they like.

And we expect to lve in a better society that this. Talk of expecting lemonade from hibiscus leaves.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by maasoap(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
IamShiningStar:
nne I wonder oo! how some people think ehnn, especially my naija peeps dey baffle me oo! So you must be compensated for doing good or helping out a friend in dire need? oooh! odikwa egwu oo!

note/ they are best friends for Pete's sake! the guy helped her knowing fully she may turn down his proposal or may not. And you heard the man said he can never regret giving her life, marriage or no marriage! And some folks are here talking what I don't know!

Naija folks really have a long way to go in learning how to love for real without expecting anything in return!
No family member of hers with B negative blood. It takes guts to donate your kidney.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by Rebuke: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chikita66:
If you like give her your life, if she is someone like me that don't want you and will never change her mind about wanting you, she still will reject you. Sorry bro, next time don't gamble with such things. Calculate your risks well.

And such a woman like yhu shld do well nt to accept a kidney from a boyfriend who wld ask yhu to marry him whn yhu knw yhu can't marry him.
Re: Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney by maasoap(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
krushdripper:
I'll accept the proposal and reject it when the operation is successful grin
Your sorry as$ will land in court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.