Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,970 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:02 AM

Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria (29102 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Who Is The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by cyrilamx(m): 10:50am On Feb 11, 2018
Is osibanjo insinuating that Anglicans are not born again? Late Dr. Ekwueme was not onl the first executive VP but also first born again VP of Nigeria during second Republic. He was of the Anglican communion though loved to recite the Catholic Rosary beginning from his incarcerated days @Kirikiri.
Except the pentecostals have a differing opinion regarding being born again, cos from earliest days of the church baptism in the Name of Triune God confer one of new life life Christ and right of adoption of Fatherhood of God. And that is what born again is. Gejites will come for Osibanjo cos he goofed here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2018
And you wine and dine with thieves and wicked souls
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by dollyptosh(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2018
tippyboy:
Ok, so how has that contributed to our GDP growth rate.
Azin I don't understand. Na born again we wan chop
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by j1mmy: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2018
god and religion has not helped him, he is one of the weakest vice presidents Nigeria ever had!
He is useless!
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Olumaeme: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2018
And He tell Ridiculous lies... Chai,
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by dollyptosh(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2018
tiredoflife:
Hahahaha
Wake me up when this joke is over grin

And while Christians are being killed
Aso rock chapel destroyed
What did you do with ur born again

Abeg u are the first dwarf afonja VP would ve being better cheesy cheesy
Wicked cheesy
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by BAMSRAY(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2018
everybody is a born again.......but we are all different because of our weaknesses.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by YelloweWest: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2018
Lie lie osibande.

You just told yet another lie.

Born again indeed.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by kinibigdeal(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Osinbajo is a disgrace to professorship and pastors all over the world. Like King Saul, God is regretting right now why He allowed him become vice-president.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Where was professor pastor when
1. snake ate our money in Inec office
2. Maina found his way back to the civil service
3. Herdsmen became land grabbers and murdered.
innocent lives
4. Cabals took over the presidency.
5. Rats chased mr president from his legitimate office.

Or cat got his tongue

Vice Presidents all over the world does not have any executive power, they only run errand by their master. Saraki is more powerful than the Vice President
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by handsomenonny(m): 11:01am On Feb 11, 2018
Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by ihatesycophant(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Osinbajo is a disgrace to professorship and pastors all over the world. Like King Saul, God is regretting right now why He allowed him become vice-president.

innocent lives

Or cat got his tongue
Must you talk or comment? Is he the security personnel manning INEC office? I hope you will also blame him if a thief burgle your house.
Was he the head of Federal Civil Service that reinstated Maina or was he reinstated to his VP's 4office?
As the Fulani herdsmen being grabbing land today or yesterday? Before you were born, Fulani has been grabbing land for their cattles from time memorial. So, it never Osinbajo fault. The menace has been on for memorial and no govt has found solution to it and it has snowball to what we have now. Jonathan that try to resolve the menace in 2013 and gave 100B to governors to establish ranching in their state but till date they did nothing and we still went back to square one.
On the issue of cabal, himself has said who are the cabal that he doesn't know them. You can as well write to let him know the cabal instead of backbiting. Is there any govt that doesn't have loyal group that their words are bond to the president? Even the last president has his group.
Are you insinuating that Osinbajo is the VP of rat community. Pls what is the benefit of this to the issue of being born again or not. Can you for once be reasonable and objective in dealing with issue that abstract.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Bullhari007(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2018
lying dwarf... tell UA another story
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Bullhari007(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2018
lying dwarf... tell us another story
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by kinibigdeal(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2018
j1mmy:
god and religion has not helped him, he is one of the weakest vice presidents Nigeria ever had!
He is useless!

You talk as if you do not understand how federation works. Vice President are always figure heads. What will you talk of Sambo or Pence of US? They only act on whatever their master asked them to do. If the VP takes over power then you will know is not an ordinary professor. He knows what to do but cannot enforce them, he can only recommend to the president. Stop blaming the VC
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by dokiOloye(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2018
HisSexcellency:

innocent lives

Or cat got his tongue
To me,the most painful ones are the way he upon his touted 'pastorship' kept quiet during d murders of the Pastors in Abuja/Kano and and also allowing Buhari to keep Dasuki and Zakzakky under indefinite detention without trial even though he as a professor of law should know better.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by HisSexcellency(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2018
dokiOloye:
To me,the most painful ones are the way he upon his touted 'pastorship' kept quiet during d murders of the Pastors in Abuja/Kano and and also allowing Buhari to keep Dasuki and Zakzakky under indefinite detention without trial even though he as a professor of law should know better.
Sane and honest people would have spoken up or even resigned let alone a supposed Pastor
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by fairheven: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2018
what nonsense born again

you can't even attain the pious and sincere moral standing of late Alex EKWUEME... even in your next life
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by kiddkash(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
And buhari is the first what
gworo chewing, kunu drinking, brukutu drinking cowherd
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by HisSexcellency(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2018
kinibigdeal:

You talk as if you do not understand how federation works. Vice President are always figure heads. What will you talk of Sambo or Pence of US? They only act on whatever their master asked them to do. If the VP takes over power then you will know is not an ordinary professor. He knows what to do but cannot enforce them, he can only recommend to the president. Stop blaming the VC
Bros, Mike pence has disagreements with Trump few times...... An example is in the issue of the Mexican wall
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by darlenese(f): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2018
abeg how do we confirm that !
msheeeeeew
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2018
Has your born again change the economy... and Buhari the first illiterate elect as president of Nigeria yeye dey smell
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2018
If he really made this statement, then he is COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by kinibigdeal(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2018
HisSexcellency:

Bros, Mike pence has disagreements with Trump few times...... An example is in the issue of the Mexican wall

He may have disagreement but cannot act on it. If our Vice President disagree with he's principal, he will be impeached or blackmailed. That's the difference
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Chai am spechless
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by HisSexcellency(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2018
ihatesycophant:

Must you talk or comment? Is he the security personnel manning INEC office? I hope you will also blame him if a thief burgle your house.
Was he the head of Federal Civil Service that reinstated Maina or was he reinstated to his VP's 4office?
As the Fulani herdsmen being grabbing land today or yesterday? Before you were born, Fulani has been grabbing land for their cattles from time memorial. So, it never Osinbajo fault. The menace has been on for memorial and no govt has found solution to it and it has snowball to what we have now. Jonathan that try to resolve the menace in 2013 and gave 100B to governors to establish ranching in their state but till date they did nothing and we still went back to square one.
On the issue of cabal, himself has said who are the cabal that he doesn't know them. You can as well write to let him know the cabal instead of backbiting. Is there any govt that doesn't have loyal group that their words are bond to the president? Even the last president has his group.
Are you insinuating that Osinbajo is the VP of rat community. Pls what is the benefit of this to the issue of being born again or not. Can you for once be reasonable and objective in dealing with issue that abstract.
^^^^
Bolded above, that's where he demonstrated the he is nothing but a sycophant and hypocrite. Everyone knows that the is a cabal in Aso rock, Aisha and even buhari knows it
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Wickedcountry: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Jokerman:
Am not sure this man remembers what born again means

I hated this man after he took responsibility of signing the NNPC stolen fund as pointed out by ibe kachukwu.

Buruku olori
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by HisSexcellency(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2018
kinibigdeal:

He may have disagreement but cannot act on it. If our Vice President disagree with he's principal, he will be impeached or blackmailed. That's the difference
SHM
Let voice his thoughts and feelings about issues. He should be a man for once and not ruin the respect people have for him
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by HisSexcellency(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2018
ALOWONLE419:
CONQUERED INFIDELS angry
Slowpoke
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by kinibigdeal(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2018
HisSexcellency:

SHM
Let voice his thoughts and feelings about issues. He should be a man for once and not ruin the respect people have for him

This government will blackmail him. He could have resign though
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Shalomhouse: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2018
May the Lord continue to uphold You sir, Just remain upright, don't compromise.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by zemx17(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2018
See this mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG / Police Invade INEC Collation Centre In Imo / Nigerians Picking Face Masks From Dump Sites, PTF Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.