Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria (29103 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Who Is The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by sinola(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Webvibez:

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/i-am-nigerias-first-born-again-vice.html

how does that affect the price of garri in the market
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by petenweke: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
So late Alex Ewueme is not? Pride always comes before a FAlL
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jokerman:

It does dear.... a drop of dirt into a glass of clear clean water is already contaminated...
Lol you can't stop being born again. A born again Christian can't be contaminated as they are covered by the grace of Jesus. He died so that we no longer have sin. It's not by works, it's grace
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by marticeus(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Rubbish, height of buffoonery. I don't know that the idiot is such a daft. Can u imagine the nonsense he is spewing. He needs to be properly educated on who is a born again. You don't have to pronounce it, let your actions speak itself.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lol you can't stop being born again. A born again Christian can't be contaminated as they are covered by the grace of Jesus. He died so that we no longer have sin. It's not by works, it's grace

Huh..... Faith without works is dead dear.... moreover many won't be going to hell if your postulation stands true....
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
"IPOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity and we the Federal Executive must crush them and their activities by fire by thunder. So we beg true Nigerians to provide our security agencies with IPOB's information/plans/activities for proper action to be taken immediately!" ~ VP Prof. Osibanjo

ON FULANI HERDSMEN KILLINGS:
"I plead to Nigerians Don’t Retaliate Fulani Herdsmen Killings, Pray For Them Instead; just as we the Federal Executive are praying hard now." ~ VP Prof. Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
trustyshoess:

Read Matthew 7:21-23
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by UnchangeableGod: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chizmickey:
My Christian brothers, who is a born again?
A person (sinner) who has repented of all his/her sins and surrendered his life to follow Christ and do His will alone. A born again person is no longer a sinner. A person who is still sinning (stealing, telling lies, hating, fighting, into smoking and drunkeness, committing sexual immorality etc) is either not yet born again or is now a backslider.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by neveryou: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
To explain it to you people who goes to osinbajo church... Osinbajo can not become president of Nigeria..

If Buhari dies. They have to remove osinbajo and replace him with another person..
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by neveryou: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
neveryou:
Because he can't be elected as vice president of Nigeria..

He is a fraudster..
He is ignorant.
He is an illiterate

Look at video.. on independent.. you find navy inside, there was no navy in the north.. the video took place in Lagos..

He is going to go to jail.. don't join him.. in his stupidity

Don't look at,
do you see awolowo in this picture .. or do you see adeboye... In the picture

Do you see awolowo in this picture

They told awolowo the truth.. awolowo no know book. Till the military arrested awolowo.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6610500_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by TolaniLuv: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nah that God go slap you for face When you stand in front of him on your last day.. born again ko born before after ni
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Lomprico2: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2018
Born again fire!
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by monex(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2018
trustyshoess:

this is the mentality orthodox churches preach against

(1) save by grace alone without the need for the grace to be manifested in works.
(2) That being born again means you cannot cannot be contaminated (i.e. you are filled with the holy spirit whether in sin or not)
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 22, 2018
monex:

this is the mentality orthodox churches preach against

(1) save by grace alone without the need for the grace to be manifested in works.
(2) That being born again means you cannot cannot be contaminated (i.e. you are filled with the holy spirit whether in sin or not)
I'm guessing you stand with the "orthodox view"
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by monex(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2018
trustyshoess:

I'm guessing you stand with the "orthodox view"

I do but I only pass an information. I do not say the orthodox view is right or wrong. This is a matter of religion and faith so it is mostly belief systems rather than facts.

i can only "believe" the orthodox view is right. I can't prove it to You.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 22, 2018
monex:

I do but I only pass an information. I do not say the orthodox view is right or wrong. This is a matter of religion and faith so it is mostly belief systems rather than facts.

i can only "believe" the orthodox view is right. I can't prove it to You.
As a Christian, whatever you believe, you should be able to prove with the scriptures as that is the mirror for your life. If you can't, then it's just not scriptural
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by monex(m): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2018
trustyshoess:

As a Christian, whatever you believe, you should be able to prove with the scriptures as that is the mirror for your life. If you can't, then it's just not scriptural

most christian doctrines, even though differing, are provable by scripture. Scripture is subject to interpretation.

We can have multiple interpretations (context sensitive or context free) of the same section of scripture.

The only true interpretation is that led by the Holy Spirit as the Holy Spirit cannot lie.
Re: Osinbajo: I Am The First Born Again Vice President Of Nigeria by orisa37: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2018
So no weapon fashion against you shall survive, Cabal or no Cabal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Invade INEC Collation Centre In Imo / Presidential Jet Flown Abroad For Comprehensive Maintenance / Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.