Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her (957 Views)

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / Man Raises Alarm After Buying "Not For Sale" USAID Donated Mosquito Net At Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her by 247frolicboss(m): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2018
After donating his kidney to the love of his life, Mary Emmanuelle, of course Simon Louis was the happiest man when she survived it.

He had thought the best thing for him to do after both of them survived the operation was to pop the question after she was nursed back to health.

Alas, Mary turned down Simon’s proposal despite having being together for over two decades and like matured people, they both agreed to remain best friends.

Simon, 49, said: “I offered her my heart but I had to settle for giving her my kidney. Whatever happens, I’ll never regret giving her the gift of life.” And Mary, 41, claimed: “He is my very best friend and always will be. The love between us is real.

He could have died doing what he did for me.” Speaking further on why she turned down his proposal, Mary said: “I felt incredibly flattered that he should want to marry me after seeing me at my absolute worst. But I let him down gently by saying I’d have to think about it. I think I’d worry if we got married it would in some way damage our special friendship and also I don’t want to get wed until I’m fully better health-wise.”

Despite his disappointment, Simon maintained he had no regrets about donating his kidney to Mary. He said: “I didn’t think twice about it. There’s no question about doing something like that for someone you love.”

Do you call this kind of love a wicked one?

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-lady-turns-down-marriage.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her by Homeboiy: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2018
OK
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her by Desyner: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Strange . . .
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her by MrBottle: 11:05am On Feb 11, 2018
Either 10 million cash or you give me my kidney back.

No negotiation
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her by Guestlander: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2018
I am not a doctor but I think kidney operations are usually to the side of the patient. How come his incision was right in the front?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her by xendra: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2018
simply put- he is not Nigerian.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her by ContentedK: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2018
Biach spotted undecided
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2018
This man might regret his action later in life. I’m not sure he has got genuine kind of Ioved for this lady. He might have been admiring her but didn’t know how to let her know his feelings.
I think he has got that sort of ‘love’ that motivate some guys to use their school fees or savings to please a girl. Sort of ‘love’ that make some guys to ignore and disrespect their parents advice and run off with some girl till their eyes clear.

It’s an androgenic induced sort of feeling. When that testosterone go on rampage, all rational reasoning departs the man.The sort that makes a guy to fight his brother. There is mysterious power in pvssy. You’ll never know till it hits you. The kind of love that makes strong men to cry and plead.

This man wanted to buy her heart with his kidney but failed. Good for both of them. If they get married, problem might arise later and they might not be able to deal with it. It’s better for him to remain friends with her.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her by PossibleUN: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2018
It sound like Indian film.
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her by sleekyskillz(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2018
Niccur was zoned, he shuld have proposed b4 givin up his kidney...
Re: Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Man Who Donated His Kidney To Her by RemedyLab: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
No case then, since the owner of the kidney has already moved on with his life.

However, check this out http://naturalremedylab.com

(1) (Reply)

Norland Products For Sell / Vital Gi Vital Softgel – Ulcer Cure Guaranteed!!! (new Mebo Gi) / Little bumps on my chest!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.