Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why Do Women Have Big Tummy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Have Big Tummy (4808 Views)

Beautiful Fat Lady With Big Tummy & Big Hips Shows Her Dance Moves (photos) / I'm Fat, I Have Cellulite, Folds, Big Tummy & Stretch Marks - Nigerian Lady (pix / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
Why do some men have a small sick undecided

We are not meant to be all the same tongue
size does matter but it is strength that matter...if you see big dick you fit collect ham......?
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Ivorianaija(f): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
EsotericMonk:
@XhosaNostra I like your feminist enthusiasm, however permit me to point out one or two things.
>The tummy is a loose area of flesh which is expansible
>In persons who have a tendency to gain weight, most of the weight gain is distributed around the tummy in what we call truncal obesity
>By nature, women have a higher tendency for this, due to their hormones
>The fastest route to tummy laxity for women of reproductive age is pregnancy.
> However, if a woman so desires, she can return her tummy to its pre-pregnacy state by dedicated work out and exercise. Sadly, a good number of our ladies are too lazy to do this, and they console themselves with the wrong notion that celebrities with hot abs had surgical reduction.

Actually to correct you on your last point, when a woman has a child or children there isn't much time for other activities pertaining to her own self needs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by wingmanII: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Too much carb. Everytime swallow, swallow even for dinner.
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by sekxyqueen(f): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
lool..I have failed myself if I ever have protruding tommy embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by addictiv(m): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
anytime the man is trying to keep fit he can always tell his wife to join him.simple as ABC cheesy.
The problem is the attitude of most women in exercising, I have lost count of how many times my dad has practically dragged my mum to the gym yet she resents it. we don't have a culture for exercising. If you see someone jugging down the street in the evening, you automatically assume he is a footballer or sportsman or she is trying to loose weight if it's a chubby lady. But people here hardly workout for the sake of keeping fit and healthy. The culture is not there so I don't blame these women cos they are not just lazy but also stubborn.
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
addictiv:

The problem is the attitude of most women in exercising, I have lost count of how many times my dad has practically dragged my mum to the gym yet she resents it. we don't have a culture for exercising. If you see someone jugging down the street in the evening, you automatically assume he is a footballer or sportsman or she is trying to loose weight if it's a chubby lady. But people here hardly workout for the sake of keeping fit and healthy. The culture is not there so I don't blame these women cos they are not just lazy but also stubborn.
u have a point sha about we nigerians and our attitude to exercise. Some will also say that they have to make a lot money first b4 they do any physical exercisecheesy. Last yr on one Sunday service i attended there was this very fat lady that suddenly just collapsed and fell heavily to the floor even b4 the church wardens/urshers and those sitting close to her could hold her. In the evening we heard that she died in the hospital b4 the doctor and nurses could do anything. they said it was heart failure. Some young ppl also die in their sleep. Nobody is immune to high blood pressure be it young or old. If one exercises at least u reducing the risk of having high blood pressure,arthritis and having an improved immune system. This na wetin some of us nigerians no know. Bro if my wife start getting fat like a hipopotamus i will nag oo and i no go let her rest until she follow me exercise. If she complain about household work taking her time i will help her with it.i will make sure she has no excusecheesy.
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by princeonlinebiz(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
the apple that eve gave to Adam u think na d normal apples wey we dey buy dey chop?cheesy. It was sex nacheesy. The apple was pure undiluted sex. After the sex and the orgasm adam's eyes were opened and reality hit him smack on the groundcheesy.
Are u serious
Pls someone in here should say something !!
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by addictiv(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
u have a point sha about we nigerians and our attitude to exercise. Some will also say that they have to make a lot money first b4 they do any physical exercisecheesy. Last yr on one Sunday service i attended there was this very fat lady that suddenly just collapsed and fell heavily to the floor even b4 the church wardens/urshers and those sitting close to her could hold her. In the evening we heard that she died in the hospital b4 the doctor and nurses could do anything. they said it was heart failure. Some young ppl also die in their sleep. Nobody is immune to high blood pressure be it young or old. If one exercises at least u reducing the risk of having high blood pressure,arthritis and having an improved immune system. This na wetin some of us nigerians no know. Bro if my wife start getting fat like a hipopotamus i will nag oo and i no go let her rest until she follow me exercise. If she complain about household work taking her time i will help her with it.i will make sure she has no excusecheesy.
well said....go easy on the nagging. Instead just show her pictures of some hot babes who hang out with you at the gym and she will be motivated enough to follow u anytime.. grin
Re: Why Do Women Have Big Tummy by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Actually to correct you on your last point, when a woman has a child or children there isn't much time for other activities pertaining to her own self needs.
Thanks, noted. I agree that the society makes it difficult for the woman buh let's be honest with ourselves, if she is really concerned about her looks, if she wants to keep her shape, if she wants to work out, she will. You dont mean to tell me that our women cannot afford 30mins daily work out like aerobics, sit ups, etc That's laziness dear. I have sisters and sisters-in-law and friends who have put to bed but still take time to tone their abs.
Let's be honest with ourselves, men could get turned off by flabby abs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice : T / Two Cases, Two Lessons. / Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.