Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,696 members, 7,851,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Conspiracy Theory - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conspiracy Theory (2570 Views)

After Bill Gates DNA Conspiracy theory failed, Behold A New Conspiracy theory / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album / The Theory Of Male Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conspiracy Theory by CastedAyo: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MEN WILL ALWAYS BE MEN; WHENEVER IT COMES TO THE ASPECTS OF A VAGINA.

SENDING RANDOM, UNKNOWN FEMALES ONLINE MONEY WITH THE HOPES OF KISSING HER THIGHS SOMEDAY, WHILE NEGLECTING THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, FRIENDS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES, WILL FOREVER REMAIN THE SIGNATURE MOVE OF THE PEOPLE OF THE "M" GENDER.

Change your environment abeg

Seems you also did it

Get sense

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Theory by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:

He is all...

grin

Yes bitch! Feed them with ur lies ...ONLY idiots like you will believe in ur fabricated stories... grin

While intelligent ones, are laughing their asses coz finally they see how dumb u are... With that humongous forehead u have, im shocked that u have no brain at all... wink grin

Anyway, run the show well..i dont wanna lose a sleep juz bcoz of my slave...
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Don't worry it's only in this Buhari's economy can a Philippino form fresh grin grin grin

I blame these hunger ravished niggahs but 2019 will soon be here grin grin grin

She got sold into the sex trade as a baby that's why she's lost all her brain cells!

With your mouth full of a BLACK COC.K you talk the bolded grin grin grin

Nl people won't kill me grin

QueenSuccubus:

grin

Yes bitch! Feed them with ur lies ...ONLY idiots like you will believe in ur fabricated stories... grin

While intelligent ones, are laughing their asses coz finally they see how dumb u are... With that humongous forehead u have, im shocked that u have no brain at all... wink grin

Anyway, run the show well..i dont wanna lose a sleep juz bcoz of my slave...

Re: Conspiracy Theory by FriendofGod: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
Don't worry it's only in this Buhari's economy can a Philippino form fresh grin grin grin

I blame these hunger ravished niggahs but 2019 will soon be here grin grin grin

She got sold into the sex trade as a baby that's why she's lost all her brain cells!

With your mouth full of a BLACK COC.K you talk the bolded grin grin grin

Nl people won't kill me grin

It is OK, my Queen. E-brawl is bad. It fuses your neurons too closely together thereby creating an addiction to quarrels.
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2018
FriendofGod:

It is OK, my Queen. E-brawl is bad. It fuses your neurons too closely together thereby creating an addiction to quarrels.

She's a _fucking sex doll

She had Dick breath from birth grin
Re: Conspiracy Theory by FriendofGod: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Dimples129:

She's a _fucking sex doll
She had Dick breath from birth grin
Don't mind him/her. We all know that the handler of the account changed.
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2018
FriendofGod:

Don't mind him/her. We all know that the handler of the account changed.

Na! It's turns out it is her...

So I read somewhere that you want to offer me your virginity shocked

How true grin
Re: Conspiracy Theory by FriendofGod: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2018
Dimples129:

Na! It's turns out it is her...

So I read somewhere that you want to offer me your virginity shocked

How true grin

Very true cheesy. I am keeping my virginity for you. It is yours. Any time you want it, you will get it without any stress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Chat With A Married Employer - READ NOW / He Is Short And IK Ogbonna Type Of Man. Should I Go Ahead? / This 34-year Old Sexy Slay Mama Is Shameless Hawking Her Nude On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.