Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,288 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Conspiracy Theory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conspiracy Theory (2548 Views)

After Bill Gates DNA Conspiracy theory failed, Behold A New Conspiracy theory / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album / The Theory Of Male Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
I think our 30 billion troll is on some scam with the QueenSuccubus moniker. Check his siggy.

The hustle is real

Men should never send money to any F moniker even if you chat on video! Until you are sure you are not being scammed. This isn't a hate thread, it's a PSA thread.
Re: Conspiracy Theory by XhosaNostra(f): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
I think our 30 billion troll is on some scam with the QueenSuccubus moniker. Check his siggy.

The hustle is real

Men should never send money to any F moniker even if you chat on video! Until you are sure you are not being scammed. This isn't a hate thread, it's a PSA thread.

This is juicy. What happened?
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

This is juicy. What happened?

So after their drama... the chick deactivates and disappeared.

Of recently the monikers belonging to the girl have be reactivated but it ain't her... we know her English undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Theory by obiorathesubtle: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
The male population on nairaland shows how thirsty for cheap sex black men are..

93% of these female monikers are men..

Stay woke!

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry angry angry

I be say u are lekpa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

#NoToSkinnyMen
#NoToWalkingBambooSticks
#NoToChopstickBoiz

#TeamChubbyCheeks
#TeamMeaty
#FatGirlsAreBeautiful grin
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Those that know her... is that her English ^^^^^^ up there

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Theory by XhosaNostra(f): 12:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:

So after their drama... the chick deactivates and disappeared.

Of recently the monikers belonging to the girl have be reactivated but it ain't her... we know her English undecided

I'm confused about whose drama you're talking about. But I'll let you off the hook & read along to gain some more insight on this. It sounds interesting grin
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Percocet(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Of course who doesnt know that it is our "30billion boy" behind all the accounts. (lol)
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm confused about whose drama you're talking about. But I'll let you off the hook & read along to gain some more insight on this. It sounds interesting grin

I don't wanna exchange words with him so I can't fill you in but I am more concerned about this scam in the making lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Theory by Epositive(m): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Romanceland and drama are like lie and mohammed undecided
Re: Conspiracy Theory by XhosaNostra(f): 12:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:

I don't wanna exchange words with him so I can't fill you in but I am more concerned about this scam in the making lipsrsealed

I understand. Hence I said I won't press it.

I'm intrigued.
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
Those that know her... is that her English ^^^^^^ up there
lol i had say don't get involved in the issue. Lovely DP by the way.
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
What is happening here? Anybody?
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
lol i had say don't get involved in the issue. Lovely DP by the way.
oga lefu wetin happen biko?
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

The male population on nairaland shows how thirsty for cheap sex black men are..

93% of these female monikers are men..

Stay woke!
not only nairaland bro...even Facebook and instagram. A lot of guys get scammed there as well. Sending money to ladies they think they are in love wit just cos dey saw boobs and azz.
Re: Conspiracy Theory by CAPSLOCKED: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:

The hustle is real

Men should never send money to any F moniker even if you chat on video! Until you are sure you are not being scammed.
This isn't a hate thread, it's a PSA thread.

MEN WILL ALWAYS BE MEN; WHENEVER IT COMES TO THE ASPECTS OF A VAGINA.

SENDING RANDOM, UNKNOWN FEMALES ONLINE MONEY WITH THE HOPES OF KISSING HER THIGHS SOMEDAY, WHILE NEGLECTING THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, FRIENDS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES, WILL FOREVER REMAIN THE SIGNATURE MOVE OF THE PEOPLE OF THE "M" GENDER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
oga lefu wetin happen biko?
Just follow op's thread my brother u will understand latercheesy.
Re: Conspiracy Theory by XhosaNostra(f): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MEN WILL ALWAYS BE MEN; WHENEVER IT COMES TO THE ASPECTS OF A VAGINA.

SENDING RANDOM, UNKNOWN FEMALES ONLINE MONEY WITH THE HOPES OF KISSING HER THIGHS SOMEDAY, WHILE NEGLECTING THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES, FRIENDS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES, WILL FOREVER REMAIN THE SIGNATURE MOVE OF THE PEOPLE OF THE "M" GENDER.

In other words, men are dumb.

Yey!

Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Just follow op's thread my brother u will understand latercheesy.
no yawa now. Buh 30 billion gang? Is davido now a romancelander?
Re: Conspiracy Theory by SONofnezzar: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Who doesn't know before
Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
no yawa now. Buh 30 billion gang? Is davido now a romancelander?
bikocheesy...i take god beg ucheesy..iyam drinking water right now ..don't let it enter my wrong throat pleasecheesy...hahashahahahaaha cheesy.

Re: Conspiracy Theory by obiorathesubtle: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
not only nairaland bro...even Facebook and instagram. A lot of guys get scammed there as well. Sending money to ladies they think they are in love wit just cos dey saw boobs and azz.

Men and conji
Re: Conspiracy Theory by xynerise: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Men and conji

Its not about Konji, those are fuckboys or probably naive niggas.
Re: Conspiracy Theory by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
[s]I think our 30 billion troll is on some scam with the QueenSuccubus moniker. Check his siggy.

The hustle is real

Men should never send money to any F moniker even if you chat on video! Until you are sure you are not being scammed. This isn't a hate thread, it's a PSA thread.[/s]

Biatccch!

I see u that u on my ass... Who the fvck are u?U need somebody to fvck ur mouth well, u lack senses...Ur life evolved on NL, it only means u are lifeless outside NL.

I dont know if mentioning me up & down, u want Jude's attention or MY attention!

U say u know my English? WHY? what's ur english anyway? Stop assuming what u don't know...Well, what shud i expect from a hoodrat like u anyway? #SLAVE
Re: Conspiracy Theory by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
[s]Those that know her... is that her English ^^^^^^ up there[/s]

Show me what u got..drop it here or go suck a D to fill ur stinky mouth...
Re: Conspiracy Theory by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin

RadicallyBlunt , the show is here wink
Re: Conspiracy Theory by movid(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ko ye mi
Re: Conspiracy Theory by obiorathesubtle: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
xynerise:

Its not about Konji, those are fuckboys or probably naive niggas.

Who are birthed from the need for sexual satisfaction...
Re: Conspiracy Theory by xynerise: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Who are birthed from the need for sexual satisfaction...

A feature of Fuckboys cool

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:

The hustle is real

You've still not clearly stated your exact reason for talking down this fellow.

What I see is attention jealousy or just pepperbody. The monicker was banned and now is back. Its better you make exact points than talk someone down for no stated reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conspiracy Theory by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Biatccch!

I see u that u on my ass... Who the fvck are u?U need somebody to fvck ur mouth well, u lack senses...Ur life evolved on NL, it only means u are lifeless outside NL.

I dont know if mentioning me up & down, u want Jude's attention or MY attention!

U say u know my English? WHY? what's ur english anyway? Stop assuming what u don't know...Well, what shud i expect from a hoodrat like u anyway? #SLAVE

Chingy eyed chick would never have the Cunt to call me a black woman that _fucking word

Check the siggy #Team inter racial!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Gay Cross Dresser Becomes Straight, Gets Himself A Hot Girlfriend(pic) / Lagos Commercial Bus Driver Caught On Camera Masturbating (Disturbing) / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.