Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

After Bill Gates DNA Conspiracy theory failed, Behold A New Conspiracy theory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Bill Gates DNA Conspiracy theory failed, Behold A New Conspiracy theory (291 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Bill Gates DNA Conspiracy theory failed, Behold A New Conspiracy theory by SlurUsername1: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
BABY'S ARE SWITCHED UPON BIRTH?
Why is this realization just coming out now that DNA test is trending? So our women knew their babies were being switched by Nurses and there's not been protests against these professionals, neither have there been enlightenment campaigns? So Nigerian nurses are that daft that they can't distinguish between babies at child birth?
And our women who had these premeditated knowledges never bothered to ensure their children aren't switched?
If women know there's a possibility that babies can be switched upon birth and they make no effort to ascertain whether or not their babies were not swapped only to tell us there's such possibility when a DNA test is conducted, does it not make them liable?
So the reason why most women bring in other men's children into our homes is not because of promiscuity but as a result babies being swapped by Nurses?
I wonder what Nurses have to say about this

EDITED
Women bring up the switching-of-baby excuse in a silly attempt to subtly cover up the fact that women can be guilty of paternity fraud: they achieve this by shifting blame to innocent nurses instead of the culprits. By doing so, they indirectly and passively imply that women are faithful, and culprits of paternity fraud don't exist and it's the nurses who swap babies at birth. It's also a defense women use to cover up their fellow women or themselves when a man discovers that his kids ain't his.

HUSBAND (Tunde):
"I just did a paternity test, and the kids turned out not to be mine."

WIFE (Bisi) AND HER FRIENDS (even fellow women):
"I (Bisi) didn't cheat. Where is the evidence? You know nurses do swap babies
By Martinez
Re: After Bill Gates DNA Conspiracy theory failed, Behold A New Conspiracy theory by SlurUsername1: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Guys make sure you do these things before the commencement of the second DNA test
1. She should have relocated to her father's house first, then the DNA test can commence, never trust her in this kind of case. This will be your only tool for negotiation to attain number 2
2 Never, I repeat Never get her involved in the DNA process
Infact she shouldn't know what lab is conducting the test. She would want to prove herself guiltless if she's innocent and trust me since she's already out of the marriage, you can now call the shots comfortably and she would only oblige just so she can clear her name.
3. If the results shows negative, meaning your child was switched look for your child yourself and ask her(your wife) to return home if she still wants to

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Glorify Poverty ? / "Stop Embarrassing Me" Lady Reacts As Boyfriend Propose To Her In Market (video) / NSE Head Honcho, Oscar Onyema Finally Ties The Knot At 52

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.