Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! (3113 Views)

God Lives In You / If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? / As An Atheist, How Do You Dispute The Occurance Of Dreams Becoming Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by jaephoenix(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
NPComplete:
Lol. Ignorance at its peak. Where did u get ur research from?
Ignorance of the highest order
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by jaephoenix(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
CupOfT:
Gen 1:26 is where you should have started then you proceed to chapter 2 - the fall of man. It's so incorrect and out of context when you choose to read yur bible that way. If everything as happened as you wanted, to what use will the Bible be? All of these he has done after the fall of man that we may come to appreciate and choose light over darkness. Don't forget that God created and gave us the choice to pick which tent we want but He has continued to help us figure out the best between both options.
How does this post attack his notion about yahweh? He said Yahweh is a bloodthirsty and violent god, and your response is the Bible wasnt written in a way he should like.
Like wtf, bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by KnownUnknown: 4:06am On Feb 07, 2023
CupOfT:

Evidence of chariots wheels and bones of horses and humans have been discovered in the red Sea,

I know your god loves to kill and torture humans including good old fashioned drownings. But pray tell, what did the horses do to him?

2 Likes

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by FatherOfJesus: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2023
CupOfT:
I have often wondered about the many historical events that took place in the Bible, how valid are they, if they truly happened while are you not a believer then?

Since the internet is our best effort of researching, I decided to see if anybody has wondered about this things as I am now. Lo and behold, it turned out that numerous researchers have rummaged through this. It happened!
Evidence of chariots wheels and bones of horses and humans have been discovered in the red Sea, even though the histories of such happenings have been completely obliterated from history books of the Egyptians, which is understandable.

God is alive and all the miracles talked about in the Bible is true. There is absolutely no reason while you should say you are an atheist or any other fanciful name you choose to tag 'unbelieve'.
The Bible is true, God is true, so is the workings to give you a whole new life.
what a foolish man you are.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by MightySparrow: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Where is my friend Antichristian to dispute this?😁
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by jaephoenix(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I know your god loves to kill and torture humans including good old fashioned drownings. But pray tell, what did the horses do to him?
They dare carry the heathens in their backs angry
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
jaephoenix:

Let me get this.
So because you found horse bones in the Red Sea, that means your fairy tale was true? Lol. ..p

Go read again, he laid the basis of his belief and he did not say it was because of horses bones.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I know you would use and keep the beddings used by your cheating olosho girlfriend but most normal people would drown it in bleach if they are poor and others would burn it.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by KnownUnknown: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I know you would use and keep the beddings used by your cheating olosho girlfriend but most normal people would drown it in bleach if they are poor and others would burn it.

You do know your olosho mother well. I told her to take the nasty beddings with her when I kicked her out.

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by KnownUnknown: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2023
ZirdoRoray:
They say Yahweh is All-knowing and Powerful, yet he cannot figure out a way to save both the Egyptians and the Israelites since they are all his creations. Instead he makes and watches the Israelites suffer under the Egyptians and hardens the heart of Pharaoh so he can satisfy his urge to kill.

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said Thou shall not kill. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1Chronicles 21).

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses (Joshua 6). In Judges 21 He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more
virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! And I'm just getting started.

What a Wicked and Useless God!

I second this post 100%!
The Hebrew god is probably the most repulsive creature in all of literature. It was obviously created by some greedy and unscrupulous Hebrews and pretending otherwise is ridiculous.
I mean, they gave the Canaanites an absurd origin story then next thing you know, they are committing genocide against the Canaanites because their god gave them “the promised land”. You can tell the bastards were probably stealing, maiming, and killing so they created the “curse of Canaan” to justify their madness. The European American slavers borrowed from these worthless thieves when they claimed the “curse of ham” as the reason why their animalistic behavior towards the enslaved Africans was justified. Even now, the migrating European thieves that call themselves Jews are busy stealing land and acting like Nazis towards the Palestinians based on this demented fairy tale of “promised land” with ample support from the most disgusting Christians on the face of the earth; American Christians.
Then these animals celebrate “the Passover” as if the whole story isn’t some bloodcurdling horror show based on the god who wanted to show off his powers. What a joke!!!
I for one celebrate the holocaust during the week of Passover . I even heard some little Jew cunt on the radio justifying their thievery and claiming “chosen people”. The only time these bastards were chosen was during the Nazi years. *spits in disgust*

Regardless, these Hebrews and Jews can claim whatever they want but the rest of you venerating these cunts are nothing but slaves. What do jews call y’all? GOYIM
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by AntiChristian: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2023
MightySparrow:
Where is my friend Antichristian to dispute this?😁

What are you disputing? Allah revealed it in the Qur'an about Moses and the red sea!

So we believe in the Qur'an not the Bible.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2023
KnownUnknown:

You do know your olosho mother well. I told her to take the nasty beddings with her when I kicked her out.

So you confirm that you tell your olosho mother to take away her fucking beddings, when you fuwked her and threw her out.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by KnownUnknown: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

So you confirm that you tell your olosho mother to take away her fucking beddings, when you fuwked her and threw her out.

Don’t be obtuse. This is about your mother as seen below when you brought her up.

Dtruthspeaker:

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I second this post 100%!
The Hebrew god is probably the most repulsive creature in all of literature...

See painment. grin See wailing! grin God don destroy dis one small na im make dey mad and dey shout like dis. grin

You never see nothing yet! Your life go still worse pass as e dey and you go live through all the bad bad evils wey dey locate you from left, right , front , back, up, down, even as you dey sleep and dry wake till God Come for the main course. All dese ones na just appetiser. Your pain go plenty so tay you no go for open mouth curse God again. You never see anything stupid flesh mannequin.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Don’t be obtuse. This is about your mother as seen below when you brought her up.

Says the one who commenced the game of obtuseness.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by KnownUnknown: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See painment. grin See wailing! grin God don destroy dis one small na im make dey mad and dey shout like dis. grin

You never see nothing yet! Your life go still worse pass as e dey and you go live through all the bad bad evils wey dey locate you from left, right , front , back, up, down, even as you dey sleep and dry wake till God Come for the main course. All dese ones na just appetiser. Your pain go plenty so tay you no go for open mouth curse God again. You never see anything stupid flesh mannequin.

Ohhhhhhh, I’m so scared!!!!!! The Hebrew boogie man is coming to get me!!
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Your wailings already prove it.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by MightySparrow: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

What are you disputing? Allah revealed it in the Qur'an about Moses and the red sea!

So we believe in the Qur'an not the Bible.

But the Quran asked you to consult the Bible when you are in doubt or not clear about a thing.

Just aqoute one verse of the Quran that talks about the corruption of the Bible.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by KnownUnknown: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your wailings already prove it.

That be Yahweh wailing as McMickie spanks him.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by jaephoenix(m): 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Better run cheesy
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by AntiChristian: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2023
MightySparrow:

But the Quran asked you to consult the Bible when you are in doubt or not clear about a thing.

Quote where Allah mentioned "Bible" in the Qur'an!

And Quote the whole verses in full with the context!

Just aqoute one verse of the Quran that talks about the corruption of the Bible.

1. The Qur'an never mentioned the Bible anywhere. The Tawraat and Injeel are not the Bible.

Allaah says about the Jews (interpretation of the meaning): “Do you (faithful believers) covet that they will believe in your religion in spite of the fact that a party of them (Jewish rabbis) used to hear the Word of Allaah (the Tawraat), then they used to change it knowingly after they understood it?” [al-Baqarah 2:75]

Allaah also said (interpretation of the meaning): “Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: ‘We hear your word (O Muhammad) and disobey,’ and ‘Hear and let you (Muhammad) hear nothing.’ And Raa’ina [in Arabic this means, ‘Be careful, listen to us and we listen to you,’ whereas in Hebrew it means ‘an insult.’] with a twist of their tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islam). And if only they had said, ‘We hear and obey,’ and ‘Do make us understand,’ it would have been better for them, and more proper, but Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except for a few.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:46]

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “So because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily, Allaah loves al-Muhsineen (good-doers).” [al-Maa’idah 5:13]

So it becomes quite clear that the ways in which the Children of Israel tampered with the Tawraat and Injeel include the following:
Changing
Omitting
Adding things and attributing to Allah words that He did not say
Misinterpreting the words of Allah.

When Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was sent, the original Tawraat and Injeel had already been altered and distorted. Allaah revealed the Qur’aan to His Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and guaranteed that He Himself would preserve it, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): “Verily We: it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e., the Qur’aan) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption).” [al-Hijr 15:9]
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by MightySparrow: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

1. The Qur'an never mentioned the Bible anywhere. The Tawraat and Injeel are not the Bible.

Allaah says about the Jews (interpretation of the meaning): “Do you (faithful believers) covet that they will believe in your religion in spite of the fact that a party of them (Jewish rabbis) used to hear the Word of Allaah (the Tawraat), then they used to change it knowingly after they understood it?” [al-Baqarah 2:75]

Allaah also said (interpretation of the meaning): “Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: ‘We hear your word (O Muhammad) and disobey,’ and ‘Hear and let you (Muhammad) hear nothing.’ And Raa’ina [in Arabic this means, ‘Be careful, listen to us and we listen to you,’ whereas in Hebrew it means ‘an insult.’] with a twist of their tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islam). And if only they had said, ‘We hear and obey,’ and ‘Do make us understand,’ it would have been better for them, and more proper, but Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except for a few.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:46]

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “So because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily, Allaah loves al-Muhsineen (good-doers).” [al-Maa’idah 5:13]

So it becomes quite clear that the ways in which the Children of Israel tampered with the Tawraat and Injeel include the following:
Changing
Omitting

When Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was sent, the [b]original Tawraat and Injeel had already been altered and distorted. [/b]Allaah revealed the Qur’aan to His Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and guaranteed that He Himself would preserve it, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): “Verily We: it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e., the Qur’aan) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption).” [al-Hijr 15:9]

Does Mohammed or any institutions have these original copies?

This is the reason the Jews called him (Mohammed) a mad man twisting their writs and history.

Are these verses part of those Mohammed received when he was bewitched or the verses Satan cast into his mouth?
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
LeiderJa:

The only factual story that can be corroborated is the one in Kings and Chronicles and thats because kings and Chronicles were copied from the history books.

So the parting of the red sea and the slavery of Israel in Egypt isn't history and the nation hasn't raised hail about it?
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by MightySparrow: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Changing
Omitting

When Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was sent, the original Tawraat and Injeel had already been altered and distorted. Allaah revealed the Qur’aan to His Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and guaranteed that He Himself would preserve it, as He says (interpretation of the meaning): “Verily We: it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e., the Qur’aan) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption).” [al-Hijr 15:9]

Note the bolded

That is it: who distorted the writs, when, how, and for what reasons.

You see, this is the rhetoric lie told by every Muslim. Can you please answer these questions?

Did Mohammed (SAW) himself see any of these original copies.

Moses wrote down his own Torah, the scribes or recorders wrote the chronology of Israel and we're canonized.

Who wrote the book of Jesus?
Who read it?

Please answer this also.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by LordReed(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
KnownUnknown:

I second this post 100%!
The Hebrew god is probably the most repulsive creature in all of literature. It was obviously created by some greedy and unscrupulous Hebrews and pretending otherwise is ridiculous.
I mean, they gave the Canaanites an absurd origin story then next thing you know, they are committing genocide against the Canaanites because their god gave them “the promised land”. You can tell the bastards were probably stealing, maiming, and killing so they created the “curse of Canaan” to justify their madness. The European American slavers borrowed from these worthless thieves when they claimed the “curse of ham” as the reason why their animalistic behavior towards the enslaved Africans was justified. Even now, the migrating European thieves that call themselves Jews are busy stealing land and acting like Nazis towards the Palestinians based on this demented fairy tale of “promised land” with ample support from the most disgusting Christians on the face of the earth; American Christians.
Then these animals celebrate “the Passover” as if the whole story isn’t some bloodcurdling horror show based on the god who wanted to show off his powers. What a joke!!!
I for one celebrate the holocaust during the week of Passover . I even heard some little Jew cunt on the radio justifying their thievery and claiming “chosen people”. The only time these bastards were chosen was during the Nazi years. *spits in disgust*

Regardless, these Hebrews and Jews can claim whatever they want but the rest of you venerating these cunts are nothing but slaves. What do jews call y’all? GOYIM

Even if you don't venerate the Jews celebrating the holocaust is disgusting. That level of cruelty should never see the light of day in any sane society.

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by LordReed(m): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thanksful:

So the parting of the red sea and the slavery of Israel in Egypt isn't history and the nation hasn't raised hail about it?

It isn't history and even the Israeli are beginning to see that. That story that they found wheels in the Red Sea is fake news, no such thing was found.

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by KnownUnknown: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordReed:

Even if you don't venerate the Jews celebrating the holocaust is disgusting. That level of cruelty should never see the light of day in any sane society.

Maybe it is but the only difference between me and them is that the mass murder they celebrate is mythological. However, no one bats an eyelid when they talk about the madness that is the “Passover”. No one bats an eyelid when talking their psycho god. People have been trained to look at them like sacred cows while the atrocities of their faith and the madness it inspires are excused or celebrated. Yea, I celebrate the holocaust during the week of passover. The angel of death passed over me and mine when we painted our door posts with Eagle blood during the 10th plague of the Nazis.

And please, don’t give me that “god was saving them” nonsense because how can you save people from the danger you placed them in by causing more atrocities?

Platonists would call the far-fetched stories in the Bible “noble fiction”, I call it “ignoble fiction”

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by KnownUnknown: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
13 Then the Lord said to Abram, “Know this for certain: Your offspring will be foreigners in a land that does not belong to them; they will be enslaved and oppressed 400 years. 14 However, I will judge the nation they serve, and afterward they will go out with many possessions.
Genesis 15: 13-14

21 The Lord instructed Moses, “When you go back to Egypt, make sure you do all the wonders before Pharaoh that I have put within your power. But I will harden his heart so that he won’t let the people go. 22 Then you will say to Pharaoh: This is what Yahweh says: Israel is My firstborn son. 23 I told you: Let My son go so that he may worship Me, but you refused to let him go. Now I will kill your firstborn son!”
Exodus 4:21- 23

So, WTF is there to celebrate if not the psychotic actions of the greedy bastards’ god?
I’m sure most don’t read the bullshit “word of god” and the delusional ones who read it wrap themselves in apologetics to excuse the madness.

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by jaephoenix(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Nope, they aint history. What do you expect the Israelis and Egyptians to do? Sue the Bible? Who would you hold responsible?
Would the Nigerian government sue the many story book tellers that said Nigeria or Yorubas descended from the sky?

1 Like

Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by LordReed(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Maybe it is but the only difference between me and them is that the mass murder they celebrate is mythological. However, no one bats an eyelid when they talk about the madness that is the “Passover”. No one bats an eyelid when talking their psycho god. People have been trained to look at them like sacred cows while the atrocities of their faith and the madness it inspires are excused or celebrated. Yea, I celebrate the holocaust during the week of passover. The angel of death passed over me and mine when we painted our door posts with Eagle blood during the 10th plague of the Nazis.

And please, don’t give me that “god was saving them” nonsense because how can you save people from the danger you placed them in by causing more atrocities?

Platonists would call the far-fetched stories in the Bible “noble fiction”, I call it “ignoble fiction”

The Passover can't have the same impact because it didn't happen. You cannot compare an ancient ritual based on a fiction with a massacre we have evidence and occurred in the same century we were born in. They are not on the same level at all.
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by KnownUnknown: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordReed:

The Passover can't have the same impact because it didn't happen. You cannot compare an ancient ritual based on a fiction with a massacre we have evidence and occurred in the same century we were born in. They are not on the same level at all.

Well, the holocaust victims sure were impacted lol. One even wrote that “if god is real, he owes me an apology”. Anyway, I can compare them to highlight the nonsense they celebrate. “Ancient ritual” that they pretend and are comfortable pretending is real does not prevent me from using a more real and recent example of mass murder to demonstrate the absurdity of their celebration. It just so happen that one set of chosen people decided to genocide another group of chosen people making it a good example to highly the atrocity of the beliefs of the latter set of chosen people.

Lmao, a lot of what the Nazis did reminds me of the Israelites’ depravity in the “word of god”. The Nazis wanted “lebensraum” just like the Israelites wanted the “promised land”
Re: Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

Nope, they aint history. What do you expect the Israelis and Egyptians to do? Sue the Bible? Who would you hold responsible?
Would the Nigerian government sue the many story book tellers that said Nigeria or Yorubas descended from the sky?

If you know nothing about history and literature please hid your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Who Dared Toy With God And Their Fate [pics] / Get Paid N5,000 Per Correct Answer To A Bible Quiz Every Week! / What's The Difference Btw A Sinner And An Unbeliever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.