Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful (2096 Views)

Hardship: How Some Ibadan Men Depend On Girlfriends For Breast Milk To Survive / We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by mespusinglez(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
How Many Girls Can Honestly say "i don't DEPEND On makeups to look beautiful?
!
!
!
!
!
upload your pics also.
happy sunday guys

1 Like

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
You will find them in deeper life, Mfm and chosen. Go there!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by obiorathesubtle: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Asif make up helps the situation before now..
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by braine(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
They look sick without it. I don't think I was to see any sick looking Nairaland girl today abet.

We men are actually beautiful tho. We still get to rock with anything on our faces. Yeah?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by mespusinglez(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You will find them in deeper life, Mfm and chosen. Go there!
Not NowaDays Deeper Life Girls....They Don UpGrade o
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by mespusinglez(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Asif make up helps the situation before now..
MESPU WONDER
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by eezeribe(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
braine:
They look sick without it. I don't think I was to see any sick looking Nairaland girl today abet.

We men are actually beautiful tho. We still get to rock with anything on our faces. Yeah?
You are really correct,they usually have this dull look on their faces without makeup,some even look like the bottom of aluminum pot...
But it's mostly with African women though,especially in the morning before having a bath...
It's actually their real look though,but due to the fact that we are always seeing them with makeup,their natural dull look now appears strange in the eyes of most people...
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
I am not a member of mfm, and I look healthy without make-up.
I know some people will still insult me cheesy

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
leye001:
ur looks no bad sha.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by cyberaddict: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
leye001:

Y u de anticipate insult?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
cyberaddict:

Y u de anticipate insult?
I noticed that some nairalanders just take pleasure in insulting people(whether good or bad)
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by cyberaddict: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
leye001:

I noticed that some nairalanders just take pleasure in insulting people(whether good or bad)

smiley If you put your face on a faceless forum, you should brace yourself for all kinds of comments.

Pay them no heed though, you're beautiful absent makeup.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by mespusinglez(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
cyberaddict:

smiley If you put your face on a faceless forum, you should brace yourself for all kinds of comments.

Pay them no heed though, you're beautiful absent makeup.
Attention Seeker
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
leye001:

You are very pretty without make-up. Such beauty is rare these days wink

1 Like

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by XhosaNostra(f): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
grin

I like the one on the left. Stunning.
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
grin

Nice wink. All natural
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Ivorianaija(f): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
leye001:

I think Nigerians in general take pleasure in insulting people all the time

1 Like

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
efesodje:

Nice wink. All natural

XhosaNostra:

I like the one on the left. Stunning.

Make up still looks better though undecided

Make up does not Transform but it just lifts me up embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by cyberaddict: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
Attention Seeker

I can bet my net worth you used that term out of context.
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Spaceclenzy1(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:
grin

Is dat d face Behind d Mask? angry angry
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Spaceclenzy1:

Is dat d face Behind d Mask? angry angry

undecided
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by FriendofGod: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
leye001:

Beautiful woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by FriendofGod: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:

undecided
My Queen...
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Kingzaha: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
leye001:
u are bold and confident of urself.. that's very good

1 Like

Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
cant upload here but bet me im naturally beautiful without make up.if you wanna confirm i will give you my fbk i.d but pls no insult ooooo.
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2018
leye001:

gerraout mehh
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
cant upload here but bet me im naturally beautiful without make up.if you wanna confirm i will give you my fbk i.d but pls no insult ooooo.
Jesu na so you dey connect fbk kwa.
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Dimples129:

Make up still looks better though undecided
Make up does not Transform but it just lifts me up embarassed
babe it transform you lol
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
mespusinglez:
Not NowaDays Deeper Life Girls....They Don UpGrade o
Will You keep ur dirty smiling mouth shut
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by mespusinglez(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
profolaolu:
Will You keep ur dirty smiling mouth shut
WAIT O, IS YOUR BRAIN PAINING YOU?
Re: I Don't Depend On Makeups To Look Beautiful by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

babe it transform you lol

Cheeky grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Wrong For Dumping ? / Why Greek Statues Have Small joysticks / Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.