Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers (3504 Views)

Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / Our Uniform Stops Ghanaian Men From Approaching Us – Female Nurses Cry / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by PeterBlew: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Beautiful US military officers have taken to social media to cry out their worries and sought solutions to their problems.

In a short video they recorded and upload on social media, the US military officers who are three in number said that they've seen it all in life but they are still not happy.

According to them, despite their monies, wealth and properties, no man is moving close to them to ask for their hands in marriages.

The beautiful ladies said that though their profession someway and somehow comes with aggression, they are humble and sober in nature and would need men to be happier than they are now.

Watch their video below and get access to their numbers...

https://www.allgistroom.com/we-look-beautiful-and-fine-but-no-man-is-approaching-us-us-female-military-officers/

Re: We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by donbachi(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Beautiful...but,rugged and too combative for men.

2 Likes

Re: We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by Cubalabloo(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2022
They should travel down to Nigeria and see if there case will remain the same.

7 Likes

Re: We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by Soulsymbol99: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Cubalabloo:
They should travel down to Nigeria and see if there case will remain the same.

Aswear! grin grin na dem go begin choose cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2022
If man no gree approach u, then approach am na, toast am. If u dey wait for man, u go old be that. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by Boogyman557: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool No be say small QUARREL, Una go use KALA take BLAST the guy BLOKOS..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by tillaman(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2022
sad
I’ll take 4 of you because na Ukraine Soldiers no be Yankee soldiers
If na Yankee na 8 I go marry

1 Like

Re: We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Some people will say life no just balance.

"Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure". Thomas A Edison

1 Like

Re: We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by EmiDon11: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Make una come down to nigeria, EmiDon11 dey wait 4 una

1 Like

Re: We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
They are always in deployment to Iraq,Somalia, Afghanista,and Borno.
Re: We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by anonymuz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
They are always in deployment to Iraq,Somalia, Afghanista,and Borno.
they are different from their ashawo uncultured counterparts here in Nigeria. I can go for 2 if they come down to Nigeria
Re: We Look Beautiful And Fine But No Man Is Approaching Us – US Female Soldiers by Piptocoin: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
the above commenters...chai grin

(1) (Reply)

Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now / "If she's in a relationship, leave her alone!" / Why Do Guys Change After A Girl Says Yes To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.