Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (31919 Views)

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Joshkid(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
Sixtus2:
GTA V MOBILE APK + DATA.

OFFLINE OPEN WORLD GAME

APK SIZE 24.5mb
Hold on the link and copy

OBB SIZE 700.2mb

Play Store link
Download

How To Play GTA V MOBILE

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Download Apk and Gamecache

2. Extract Gamecache, move folder com.rockstargames.gtasa to Internal/Android/data

3. Install APK and Run the game

NOTE : This data it for GPU Mali ( etc )

if force close go to android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files/texdb
You will see folders,

-cutscene
-gta_int
-gta 3
-mobile
-txd

inside of that folders has a file that has
etc and pvr

Rename that to
=====================
for Adreno : dxt
for Powervr : pvr
=====================

Baam!!!

And you're done.

How To Install The Game
1. Extract the zip folder to Android/data

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

Are we to rename the folder that contains 'etc' and 'pvr'?
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by loricara: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
have played em all
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by shogsman(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
kedracrosen:
Still find it hard to believe the working GTA5 game.
People claim its fake and i wonder why it is smaller in size?

Were you expecting an official GTA v on android before, it's obviously a mod.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by sunshineV(f): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2019
Shey me that I'm using huawei y9 2019. Which of the games link will I use. My phone run on kirin 710
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by cassbeat(m): 6:22am On Sep 16, 2019
How do I download this gangster
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by shinacology(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nice
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Emjace(m): 5:31am On Feb 15, 2020
Abara4iyke come download game ooh.. Go to page one
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Vecto(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Ok bro,I got it in my archive,those having similar interest in it should drop there email,I will sent it to you.
So,drop your email,I will sent it to you.
I will prefer you mention me on another thread for these,to avoid derailing the thread.

Best regards.

Hello, GLYCOLYSISS.

Here is my email.

cool

Thanks in advance
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 28, 2020
Vecto:

Hello, GLYCOLYSISS.

Here is my email.

arshraaf@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Saw these late.
Getting it later in the day.
Take care.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by DamiBlaise: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2020
I love this thread.. Ain't a game freak but i'd love to try one of these games.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Regex: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Sixtus2:
GTA V MOBILE APK + DATA.

OFFLINE OPEN WORLD GAME

APK SIZE 24.5mb

OBB SIZE 700.2mb

Play Store link
Download

How To Play GTA V MOBILE

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Download Apk and Gamecache

2. Extract Gamecache, move folder com.rockstargames.gtasa to Internal/Android/data

3. Install APK and Run the game

NOTE : This data it for GPU Mali ( etc )

if force close go to android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files/texdb
You will see folders,

-cutscene
-gta_int
-gta 3
-mobile
-txd

inside of that folders has a file that has
etc and pvr

Rename that to
=====================
for Adreno : dxt
for Powervr : pvr
=====================

Baam!!!

And you're done.

How To Install The Game
1. Extract the zip folder to Android/data

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

This link is not working. I want to download this game.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by ICEWIN: 7:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera / Nigerians Like Showing Off On Social Media Because Of These 5 Reasons / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.