Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (31948 Views)

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gangstar New Orleans

Action Crime Online Open World Game

Normal Apk size 63.4mb
Download

obb size 666.5mb
Download

[s]
Play Store link
Go there[/s]

How To Install The Game
1. Extract the zip folder to Android/obb

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by tukurjoda2(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sixtus2:
Call of Duty: Strike Team APK + MOD APK v1.0.40 (unlimited money)

Action Shooter Offline Game

Normal Apk size 35.9mb
Download

Modded Apk size 35.9mb
Download

obb size 972.6mb
Download

[s]
Play Store link
Go there[/s]

How To Install The Game

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

bro thank you, what about modern warfare
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
tukurjoda2:

bro thank you, what about modern warfare

That one is not an HD Game.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by tukurjoda2(m): 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Philadeph:

You didn't get what i am saying, i saw alot of people on youtube playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare just like that of the PS4 on their android device.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by tukurjoda2(m): 12:12am On Feb 27, 2018
Philadeph:

watch this video and you'll understand me more clearly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTDnupD3VKo
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 6:42am On Feb 27, 2018
tukurjoda2:

watch this video and you'll understand me more clearly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTDnupD3VKo

Is a prank video.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 6:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Why don't you ask of the direct link from that guy.
I don't want to post fake games on this thread please.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by jnichole(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Philadeph:
Gangstar New Orleans

Action Crime Online Open World Game

Normal Apk size 63.4mb
Download

obb size 666.5mb
Download

[s]
Play Store link
Go there[/s]

How To Install The Game

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

please is this obb file original i thought it's up to one gig
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2018
jnichole:
please is this obb file original i thought it's up to one gig

This is the oldest version of the game.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by tukurjoda2(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2018
Philadeph:

Is a prank video.

The idiot that posted that video must be a bastard, he really got me hyped up. the game will look awesome. Can somebody please help us and port this game to android
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by seedorfy134(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Philadeph:

we need latest version
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Precioussilas10: 8:40am On Feb 28, 2018
Please who has succeeded in playing GTA 5 in android?
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by isaiah9(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2018
Sixtus2:
Here are some of the screenshot of Gta San Andreas
Have played gta San Andreas start to finish up to four times (my favorite game) but that your last San Andreas screenshot where Cj is addressing Woozie and those guys, i never saw that part. How come you have it?
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by isaiah9(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Sixtus2:
I created this thread For Hd Games like Gta San andreas, Bully, The Amazing Spider Man, and so many more with direct download links.

So incase "anti span bot" banned me, you guys should check this topic tomorrow.

So I'm going to begin posting some of them now.

[s]Note: In Uc mini/browser, you've to sign in to your Google account before you can download.[/s]

Note that once you click on the link,
wait for 5 seconds and click the skip ad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Some times the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download.

Pls Pls i need a working version and link of adventure of tintin for Mali 400 and 4.4 os. Been wanting to play the game like forever. Each one i downloaded didn't work. Thanks
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by jnichole(m): 4:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Philadeph:

it's saying a network error has occurred after placing the files in the right place.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by isaiah9(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
Philadeph:
Game of Thrones APK + OBB v1.52 Full (All GPU)

Adventure Movie Offline Storyline Game

To know your phone GPU, you need to
install CPU-Z here. Download and Install it and you will see your phone GPU Renderer in SOC tab.

Apk size varies with your GPU Devices
Mali Apk File 16.6mb Download
Tegra Apk File 17.4mb Download
Adreno Apk 18.9 File Download
PowerVr 18.9 Apk File Download

obb size varies with Device Cpu

Mali size =4.6Gb Download
Tegra size =1.6Gb Download
Adreno size =4.7Gb Download
Powervr size =4.6Gb Download

Play Store link
[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.telltalegames.gameofthrones100%26hl%3Den&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiTzLyT26_ZAhVD42MKHXt1A-sQFggPMAA&usg=AOvVaw2PzI06zQyOc7-IydCH9FDT]Go there[/url]

How To Install The Game

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game alone or share to others.
this telltale game of thrones you posted, is it the one that has all episodes in one file?
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Gmajor(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Philadeph:
1979 Revolution: Black Friday

Adventure Offline Game

Apk + obb size
1.1GB
Download

Play Store link
[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.inkstories.blackfriday%26hl%3Den&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi2nY3cp6XZAhXoh1QKHcceC_cQFggNMAA&usg=AOvVaw361EPDTSsaLx2_14kUrYPM]Go there[/url]

How To Install The Game

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

This is what I see when I click on all the links

Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2018
isaiah9:
Have played gta San Andreas start to finish up to four times (my favorite game) but that your last San Andreas screenshot where Cj is addressing Woozie and those guys, i never saw that part. How come you have it?

They're not part of the game story. They're just Pedestrians in CJ's hood.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 7:28am On Mar 02, 2018
isaiah9:
Pls Pls i need a working version and link of adventure of tintin for Mali 400 and 4.4 os. Been wanting to play the game like forever. Each one i downloaded didn't work. Thanks

Each time that I want to post that game, I will be banned by Anti span bot.

But I will try my best to post the game.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2018
Gmajor:

This is what I see when I click on all the links

Try to use opera mini. And I've updated the link, please try and check it back now.
Note: Some links are not working for you? Try the playstore link.
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by isaiah9(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2018
Philadeph:

Each time that I want to post that game, I will be banned by Anti span bot.

But I will try my best to post the game.
chaii
Alright
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by isaiah9(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Philadeph:

They're not part of the game story. They're just Pedestrians in CJ's hood.
ohh i see
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Afobear: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Upload asphalt 7
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Afobear:
Upload asphalt 7

Ok na. I will try. cry
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Philadeph(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Asphalt 7: Heat v1.1.2h Full

Racing Cars Offline Game

Normal Apk size 20.7mb
Download

obb size 801mb
Download

Play Store link
Go there

How To Install The Game

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Princealex1(m): 1:24am On Mar 03, 2018
Sixtus2:
I created this thread For Hd Games like Gta San andreas, Bully, The Amazing Spider Man, and so many more with direct download links.

[s]Note: In Uc mini/browser, you've to sign in to your Google account before you can download.[/s]

wait for 5 seconds and click the skip ad at the right top corner, and the file will be automatically download. Some times the file is in another website, just click the download and the file will be download.

Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Princealex1(m): 1:25am On Mar 03, 2018
Sixtus2:

Bully link = file not found
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by freezyprinzy(m): 1:36am On Mar 03, 2018
Philadeph:
Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour.

Action Offline Shooter

Apk + (*Mod: Offline Verification & Money*) size 35mb
Download

obb size 1gb
Download

Play Store link
[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM4HM%26hl%3Den&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi-7NvWzqXZAhUqxFQKHQFLC_gQFggPMAA&usg=AOvVaw2pAuX48V3dSrhislfaME30]Download[/url]

How To Install The Game

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.
link is broken boas
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by nerdfrost(m): 10:44am On Mar 03, 2018
Philadeph:
Implosion - Never Lose Hope Apk (Full Version) v1.2.10

Action Offline Shooter Game

Normal Apk size 20.2mb
Download

Modded Apk size 20.2mb
Download

obb size 1.4GB
Download

Play Store link
[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.rayark.implosion%26hl%3Den&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiv-p_f0LTZAhVL3WMKHWhfCmAQFggPMAA&usg=AOvVaw3UQcy2IrI5omdjtSMa5IlS]Go there[/url]

How To Install The Game

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

Op please update link,no longer working
Re: Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! by Upnepaa(m): 3:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Sixtus2:
Football Manager Mobile 2018 APK + OBB v9.0.3

Football Offline/Online Game

Apk size 16.5mb
Download

obb size 711mb
Download

[s]
Play Store link
Go there[/s]

How To Install The Game
1. Extract the zip folder to Android/data

2. Install the apk.

3. Enjoy your game.

pls update this link. it was saying link not found

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / MTN Confirms Network Glitch / Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.