Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,940 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Why Are Most Humans Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Humans Like This? (622 Views)

Animals That Masturbate, Apart From Humans. / How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. / Parasites Cause Homosexuality In Humans (There Is A Cure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Humans Like This? by Martinez19(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
I am an atheist but I agree with the bible that the heart of man is wicked and deceitful
[/i]1) when they think they are superior to you, they look down on you, snub you and rub their superiority in your face. Some even make jest of you.

2) when things become hard for you, they abandon you, snub you like ebola cheesy, and make jest of you even though you have helped them in the past. They only apologise when you get back on your or when life hits them.

3) the ones you call friends are jealous of your progress undecided. They don't want you above them but they want to be above you.

4) religious but very wicked and untrustworthy. They can look nice but their heart is like that of the devil.

5) if you are rich and Mr. Nice Guy, people want to feed off of you and heap their problems on you.

6) money, power and riches bring out the worst in people. They become arrogant, can't be corrected, and look down on people.

7) even when not necessary and unprovoked, they are mean and wicked.

cool even families and close relations can't be trusted.

Why are must humans like this? Add yours, agree or disagree with any of my points and explain. [i]
Re: Why Are Most Humans Like This? by plumule(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Unless you're an alien, I wouldn't agree any further
Re: Why Are Most Humans Like This? by LordKO(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
@OP

I'm glad that you used "most humans." However, unlike you, I don't agree with the bible that "the heart of man is wicked and deceitful" but I sure know that the heart of "most men" are wicked and deceitful.

Now to the points you raised:

1) Only small-minded people assume that politeness is a sign of weakness and, you know what, neither financial nor academic emancipation can cure small-mindedness. In summary, it's only small-minded people that usually undermine those they assumed below their strata.

2) This number is always like a sword and its two end edges; as much as I agree with you that small-minded people have no loyalty but servility to offer, yet, many a times, the one down may equally be of the same small-minded class. A small-minded person who's down will always try to transfer his frustration towards those around him, no matter how much the good one(s) around him tries to help him. I wish you have associated with a once wealthy but covetous person who's down, then, you will see reason to agree with me that such a person can never be satisfied no matter the magnitude of sacrifice you may make for him - only your downfall to his level can put smile on his face.

3) About number three, it's either when people mistakes friendliness for friendship and tag everyone that come closer to them as friend, or when they themselves are hypocrites, that they tend to experience such things. Personally, if I don't share the same ethical leanings with you, we can never be friends - If I can't entrust life into your hands then you can never wear a friend tag from me. I never attract frenemies to myself and I have never had reason to betray a friend before.

4) Of course, it's a conventional wisdom that 99.9% of religion proponents and practitioners and hypocrisy are inseparable. So, I agree with you on this. One who needs religion to do good simply lack good morals, therefore, should embrace a good ethical philosophy.

5) I agree with you. Actually, the world is made up of about 99% of opportunists and only 1% of altruists. A well-to-do person should always strive to avoid mistaken kindliness with foolishness and embrace just the former. . . The hand of a giver will always remain on top.

6) I don't agree with you on your generalization. What true is that money, power and riches bring out the worst in "small-minded people."

7) That's also for small-minded people.

On this "even families and close relations can't be trusted." that only happens when such family and close relations are small-minded. Small-minded people and thoughtlessness are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Humans Like This? by Martinez19(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
LordKO:
@OP

I'm glad that you used "most humans." However, unlike you, I don't agree with the bible that "the heart of man is wicked and deceitful" but I sure know that the heart of "most men" are wicked and deceitful.

Now to the points you raised:

1) Only small-minded people assumes that politeness is a sign of weakness. And you know what, neither financial nor academic emancipations can cure small-mindedness. In summary, it's only small-minded people that usually undermine those they assumed below their strata.

2) This number is always like a sword and its two end edges; as much as I agree with you that small-minded people has no loyalty but servility to offer, yet, many a times the one down may equally be of the same small-minded class. A small-minded person who's down will always try to transfer his frustration towards those around him, no matter how much the good one's around him tries to help him. I wish you have associated with once wealthy covetous person who's down, then, you will see reason to agree with me that such a person can never be satisfied no matter the magnitude of sacrifice you may make for him - only your downfall to his level can put smile on his face.

3) About number three, it's either when people mistakes friendliness for friendship, and tags everyone that comes closer to them as friend or when they themselves are hypocrites, that they tend to experience such things. Personally, if I don't share the same ethical leanings with you, we can never be friends - If I can't entrust life into your hands then, you can never wear a friend tag from me. I never attract frenemies to myself.

4) Of course, it's a conventional wisdom that 99.9% of religion proponents and practitioners and hypocrisy are inseparable. So, I agree with you on this. One who need religion to do good simply lack good morals, therefore, should embrace a good ethical philosophy.

5) I agree with you. Actually, the world is made up of about 99% of opportunists and only 1% of altruists. A well-to-do person should always strive to avoid mistaken kindliness with foolishness, and embrace just the former. . . The hand of a giver will always remain on top.

6) I don't agree with you on your generalization. What true is that money, power and riches bring out the worst in "small-minded people."

7) That's also for small-minded people.

On this "even families and close relations can't be trusted." that only happens when such family and close relations are small-minded. Small-minded people and thoughtlessness are inseparable.

Thanks for the contribution. smiley
Re: Why Are Most Humans Like This? by Martinez19(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
@ LordKO, do you think majority of people are small minded?
Re: Why Are Most Humans Like This? by LordKO(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Martinez19:
@ LordKO, do you think majority of people are small minded?

Yes. In fact, my answer in number 5 is evident enough; the world is made up of about 99% of opportunists (opportunism is a major hallmark of small-mindedness) and only 1% of altruists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Humans Like This? by joff2(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Money doesn't actually bring out the Worst in people! It only magnifies your true nature

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Joke D Bet9ja Agent / Why Yoruba Men Should Be Added To The List Of Natural Disasters - Twitter User / Man Shares His Experience With Some Hookers, Last Night, At A Lagos Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.