Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. (6192 Views)

Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
I have really suffered, I’m shaking my head in pity right now.

There’s this lady at work, very fine like ajebor pikin. All of a sudden she started giving me green light. Me self con fall my hand Dey mumu follow her. But as a respected man that already have a fiancé, I had to put a stop to my mumuness. But I later discovered I was doing little office tasks for this lady. On my own shar I was just showing the good man inside of me. I’m a very nice and hard working young man and I don’t fail to help people when my help is needed.

So just few days ago news came to me that this lady said she has been using me do her works, she say I be mumu. angry

Charity, E nor go better for you o!!! you deh use me, almost your papa age mate Dey play.

You see why it’s not good to help people? Nonsense!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by Skmoda360(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha....nonsense bombo Inna clat
Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by ojun50(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
You mumu true true, you see fine woman forget say you get woman for house. Continue dey follow are for yash.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by Riele(f): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
You are the wicked one here .

So you have a fiancee and you were expecting what exactly in return from the woman in your office ?

Olosho !

16 Likes

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by sweetonugbu: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Stupidity my man talk true if that babe give you chance won't you cum, assuming she said stupidity please cum inside won't you run pass jaguar?.

2 Likes

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by Offpoint: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
All men are the same, women genitals is their remote control.
Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by sweetonugbu: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
You see your life you left your work go de find kpekus while your fiance is at work?. Your third leg might put you into wahala

2 Likes

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by Kobicove(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mumu of the highest order undecided

1 Like

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by drezzyx(m): 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
See wetin dey in between women thighs dey cause..
I weep for you sire..

4 Likes

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by Abfinest007(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
I laugh
Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by drezzyx(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Offpoint:
All men are the same, women genitals is their remote control.
No be me

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by zexy2030(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
stupidity:

There’s this lady at work, very fine like ajebor pikin. All of a sudden she started giving me green light. Me self con fall my hand Dey mumu follow her. But as a respected man that already have a fiancé, I had to put a stop to my mumuness. But I later discovered I was doing little office tasks for this lady. On my own shar I was just showing the good man inside of me. I’m a very nice and hard working young man and I don’t fail to help people when my help is needed.

So just few days ago news came to me that this lady said she has been using me do her works, she say I be mumu. angry

Charity, E nor go better for you o!!! you deh use me, almost your papa age mate Dey play.

See broda wey no wise, u dey expect free Toto. That Toto, I swear it's for your big boss and him alone, others are just pikins.
Just understand that beautiful women find you attractive, when you are dedicated to your work and not distracted by her beauty...be straight forward treat not as a queen u assume she is but as a worker she is employed to be

4 Likes

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by olafresh(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Na wetin you Wan chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by mafiano1986: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
If you want sex, go to a drinking pub and pick up a LovePeddler, no strings attached with that one better than allowing some woman in the office play with your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by imam07: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
ojun50:
You mumu true true, you see fine woman forget say you get woman for house. Continue dey follow are for yash.
you too no dey mumu follow woman? U eill not tell us d truth nah.
Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by Hypnotise: 12:30am On Dec 03, 2019
stupidity:

She's leading you 1-0. You sef strategise and plan so that you can equalise

2 Likes

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by GreenArrow1(m): 6:26am On Dec 03, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah. No be new thing bros.
Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2019
When you rape her, then she will know that you are not mumu. All she understands is that men like you are mumu when she proudly uses you to her own advantage and make noise about it. But if a man use, misuse and take advantage of her then to her men are wicked
Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2019
humans are not wicked and not attributing your mumu to everyone's attitude, good ladies still exist out their....there is something they call work ethics and dat you fail to adhere to..maybe you wanted a hot one from her but she played a fast one on you...
by now you don wise up Abi?

2 Likes

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by falcon01: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2019
that's why I dont like helping women or giving them money, because they'd think they tricked me into giving em money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by YorubaPrince: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2019
Use her back na
Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by Wenkivincent: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
stupidity:

ladies sabi am....thats why i don't do anything for free when it's come to lady, you must payback
Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by Lonelypacifist6: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
What if Op's jesture was altruistic, and doesn't want anything from her¿ Well her loss Stupid girls everywhere.
Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by careytommy37(m): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
OP, who send you to mumu for Charity?
Re: How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. by Freighthost: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dont date or fall for ur co worker

Its wrong

(1) (Reply)

Olosho Is Pregnant For Me / I Had My Baby Today / See What The New Girlfriend I Got Prepared For Me. (whatsapp Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.