Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,340 members, 7,954,391 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo (47031 Views)

Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa / Buhari Is The Only Nigerian Leader That Is Not Corrupt - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by arherfish(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2018
None cos all those mega City were the white man's project. Thank God for the white community in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by michoim(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2018
PMB
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by AlanSugar(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2018
able20:

No human being on earth can transform Nigeria if the South and north remain as 1 country. Remove the north, in 5 years Nigeria will be like
Belgium

I hope you do remember that whoever is at the center controls the nation? This feat is easily achievable by just killing all rouge politicians and the rest is history. This is what kaduna nzeokwu started out but too much anger, unimaginable chest beating and unprecedented tribalism spoilt the show. They would've succeeded if they killed ALL ROUGE POLITICIANS irrespective of tribe or gender, Nigeria would've been a better place today.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by supereagle(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Restructuring is the way out.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Saintmary(f): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Why not galvanise to support the best governor in southern Nigerian that is non sympathetic to this present fg administration. Forget zoning.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by marvin904(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2018
honestly none..
because 95% of peeps there have one thing up stairs to steal even me..
the ones that would like t0 achieve something will just be frustrated undecided undecided
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Tozara(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Where do we want to get the funds? Lol
Good morning, boss. I need your help. Please, check your mail.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Raylight2(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2018
d Person wey go born im great grand grand grand father still dey Belle
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2018
Donald Duke. Go and check Calabar 1999-2007

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by farouk2much(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2018
autonomy1:
Not yet born
who tell you say they no born am ?? let me tell its me. and i mst do it when time come
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by phreakabit(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2018
Afonja said it was Sai Baba 4 years ago.
Now I finally agree with them, lets give him time to work.
His brothers have already started taking steps to reduce the population in the South west to create space for the imminent developmental projects.
Sai Baba!!!
APC!!!
One Nigeria!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by desirel: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Freeze, if is interested in it!
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by AlanSugar(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2018
mrkings84:
Donald Duke or Godswill Akpabio..... Those two Transformed their states when they were state governors....

No "transformer" can positively achieve this within the stipulated time frame unless he has absolutely zero tolerance for corruption and you mentioned akpbabio? Guy, don't let me do you wrong dis morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by delishpot: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2018
It can be made to look like that if private investors do so. They buy up land and develop it and then flip. The role of the government would be to make sure they follow protocol and standards.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Xtopher123(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2018
Me.. Yes you read that right
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by SOFTENGR: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2018
BuhariKingdom:
Our Best president Buhari

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Jokerman(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2018
lexy2014:
apart from.ambode, d other dudes had 8years 2 show their stuff. Not only that, they had access 2 so much money. Fasholas legacy is lekki toll gate. Akpabios legacy 2 his people are a world class hospital that he can't use and a stadium that only functions when super eagles play. 4 peter obi, I don't no. Donald duke,my man any time. Didn't think like d average Nigerian governor in his time. Thought outside d usual. Couldn't boast of d kind of money obi, akpabio and fashola had as governors but guess, they all like 2go 2 obudu cattle ranch

Hmmm bro... if you know Lagos post Fashola, you will know the guy is an acheiver...

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Bullhari007(m): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2018
I will loot for Buhari... he must continue the rubbish he started cheesy grin tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by mceze(m): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
shell oil is bleeding nigeria.

How?
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2018
The DULLARD of course.

The dullard must complete his tenure since he has decided to turn Nigeria to West Bank.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by GavelSlam: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:

Funny enough,David Cameron said Aghanistan and Nigeria are the two most corrupt countries in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO_EekNnfjI
"This particular president is actually not corrupt...he's trying very hard" said the priest.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by AlanSugar(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2018
Jokerman:
People like Ambode, Fashola, Akpabio, Peter Obi can.... .... let's not look at their looting...

"let's not look at their looting..." seriously clap for yourself. So the funds for the transformation will come from the heat oozing out of your nostrils when they have all looted away the cash? I dunno whether you understand what you typed let alone what you read?
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by maxzzo1(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2018
BuhariKingdom:
Our Best president Buhari
dreamer

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by RELEASEUS: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2018
To make the country look like this is not the issue. The issue is when its done will the people allow it to remain such? We the people needs very serious orientation. The way people behave is terrible.
People still eat gala and drink lacasera and throw the rubbish outside through their windows.
People still defecate and urinate on the streets and gutters at night. All these in 2018.
We must change ourselves first. And start behaving like civilised people before all these can work.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by successinlife: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2018
ojlifa:
His Name ONOJA ATTA ONOJA,seat down with that guy,his like a genius,probably the list tribalistic Nigerian i have meet.but sadly i doubt people like him would ever agree to come out for elections.that leads me to believe that it isn't that Nigeria does not have people who can fix it,it is just that they wouldn't agree to stand up to the heat most likely because the old people would do what they are good at which is killing peoples destiny

No, the issue is that ''he that is coming to equity must come with clean hands'' Darkness can't give birth to light.Majority of our leaders in Naija are evil in indept,somebody brought up or grown in a light/developed society where money are made overnight would not be allowed to succeed. Why was Ken Saro Wiwa killed?why is the like of Tunde Idiagbon not given the mantle as a Civilian?Why was Abiola murdered with his mandate? why is somebody like Nnamdi Kanu silenced?It will take more than miracle to get the right people work with Nigerian system.I still prefer Ben Bruce and some well learned home breeds too but it will be easier for a carmel to pass through the eye of a niddle than for good person to win in Nigeria election because of the corrupt paddy paddy rotten quota and sectional system.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Adeparo004(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2018
Yes, but on one condition ... Revolution... Let all above age 60 go
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by mceze(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2018
lummysolutions:
Only Allah can choose for us.
Allah my a*se! Is it Allah that made those places what they are? If we don't leave religion and embrace realities, we will continue to be backward..

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by UchaNwababa: 9:17am On Feb 12, 2018
autonomy1:
Not yet born
what about Lai Muhammad
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by AreaFada2: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2018
ojlifa:
Nigeria can be fixed neither separation or restructuring is the solution why because those two options are been promoted by people who are responsible for putting Nigeria in its present state.what the country needs is a generational change,will power and most of all patriotism and i am quoting ONOJA in my reply

New generation like Dimeji Bankole, Salisu Buhari, Patricia Etteh or Ibori?

We need to start afresh and work hard for good 50 years under the control of a country like Canada or Australia. Otherwise we go just dey perambulate and still dey same same place according to Fela.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Dirkcoyt: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2018
No man can fix Nigeria without making sure the constitution is just and even.

if anyone tells you he will fix Nigeria without telling you how he will fix the constitution stone him!!!!

The constitution is the law, the law makes a nation. for everything to be in order the law must be regarded. and for the law to be regarded that means it didn't help some set of people but help all the people.

america is great today cause of bits law. is law makes no room for born. to rule, our oyel, our seaport, or our importation, or our agriculture. the law is the law for everyone regardless of social class
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by webhostbiz: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2018
Mr Michael Ovienmhada will do it
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2018
Jokerman:
People like Ambode, Fashola, Akpabio, Peter Obi can.... .... let's not look at their looting...
Why should we ignore it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo Pictured Campaigning While Standing On A Chair / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.