Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo (46703 Views)

Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa / Buhari Is The Only Nigerian Leader That Is Not Corrupt - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by JimD(m): 10:07am On Feb 12, 2018
Op for you to think along this lines means you can do it. 'Desire is a proof of undeveloped power' But I believe people that have achieved much in their personal lives need to get more involvement in politics. Like Okonjo, Dangote, Otedola, Ambode, Durotoye etc. Not the old cargos
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by iukpe: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2018
Like it or not, things have gone really bad in our country to say the least "gone out of hand" . Our politicians will NEVER give room to the positivity of true reform because to them its just one huge shredded cake and there is a long line of aimless persons waiting patiently to chop off their share. Only a military intervention or Marshall action will plant a real seed and watch it grow for at least 15years before we can see true change. This is the truth, the military played dirty with our politics, they have to fix it somehow. Let's not deceive our selves our democracy is in very wrong hands. There are some military players still alive today who need to answer to the woes they have driven our country into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by ChaleeBendel: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2018
Sule lamido
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by lozanni(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:

They won't misuse their position,they are used to handling billion dollar projects in the oil industry and are content with the salaries paid to them.

sad I wish you were right my brother. However, this might not be the case, I remember a time when two blue chip multinational firms, in the beverage sector and conglomerate sectors, here in Nigeria had Nigerians as Chief Executives. The two Nigerian Ceos' proceeded to defer expenditures spent from appearing on the Profit and loss accounts of the firms in order to show a profit position, whereas the companies were running at multi-billion naira losses.
It took the intervention of the parent companies of the multi-national to save the two firms involved from going into liquidation. Since then Caucasians have always been made the Ceos' of those companies and they are currently doing very well again.
I know other blue chip companies that are currently having the same corruption related issues like the two companies above, before they were rescued, so you can see the corruption problem is very endemic, even in the private sector.
The above issue makes me wonder, what is wrong with us as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by efficiencie(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2018
able20:

No human being on earth can transform Nigeria if the South and north remain as 1 country. Remove the north, in 5 years Nigeria will be like
Belgium

No sir! If the north were the problem, Ebonyi would not be among the poorest states in Nigeria. Lagos will not continue to hold its undisputed title of one of the dirtiest city in the world, ritual killing in the south west would not exist at all (abi na aboki dey do the ritual killing ni), na aboki dem form BADDOO, what about prostitution on the streets of the west and the east, what about kidnapping, what of the corruption of the south westerners and easterners, what of the countless local government areas in the west and east where people go to share money every month, what of the allocations going to states in the west and east that are not accounted for by developments in the state (eg kogi, abia, ekiti)...we had better stop deceiving ourselves and face the truth which is:

A man's foes are those of his household

The worst enemy of the yoruba race are yoruba people, the worst nightmare of the ndigbos are igbos and those who work for shaytan against the north are northerners! Nigerians are the enemies of Nigeria and not just any section of the country!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by lozanni(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Bluffly:

Do you know that most of those corporations are corruption personified. They inflate figures and steal as well. They collaborate with e public sector o perpetrate corrupt acts.
Sincerity and creativity, has nothing to do with the size of projects you've handled or the salary you are earning.
Until people learn to manage their insatiable wants.

God bless you my brother. What you wrote is exactly what I stated above.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by billyG(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:

They won't misuse their position,they are used to handling billion dollar projects in the oil industry and are content with the salaries paid to them.
like dieziani abi?
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by efficiencie(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2018
JimD:
Op for you to think along this lines means you can do it. 'Desire is a proof of undeveloped power' But I believe people that have achieved much in their personal lives need to get more involvement in politics. Like Okonjo, Dangote, Otedola, Ambode, Durotoye etc. Not the old cargos

Any idiot can go to great lengths to develop himself...the militants in the Niger Delta, kidnappers in the east, drug dealers in the east and ritualists in the south west are examples! Trust me they develop themselves and have accomplished much! Evidence of outstanding leadership is reflected in outstanding community development prior to getting into power. Mandela did not just develop himself, he fought for South Africa. Gani Fawehinmi did not just develop himself, he advocated for the masses. Jesus did not just have incredible abilities, He came to bear upon Himself the burden of humanity. Yunus Mohammed did not just go on to bag a Phd in Economics he used his own finance to start what went on to become the Grameen bank in Bangladesh which did not only empower many poor women this bank became the forerunner of microfinance institutions globally...We need people who have evidence of community development. We can only gauge what you claim you will do when we see what you have already done!
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by jackie35(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:
Which visionary leader can up come with a marshall plan to transform the country to look like this in 10-15 years:
Sydney Australia
London England
Cape Town South Africa
Dubai United Arab Emirates

We have to lose our shithole tag

"Mr. JO" is the answer
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by youthsinitiativ(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2018
Are you a 49er and below,fed up with being a "lookman" as life is continually been sniffed out of our dear country by our pas and grandpas.

Are you tired of reading same letters your fathers and probably grandfathers read and have come to the realisation that it is a letter to "Dem-dem"?

Are you willing and ready to send our pas and grandpas to their well deserved retirement while we take over our destiny and future and have a country to bequeath to our down-line generations?

Do you want to be counted amongst those who didn't just fold arms (like our fathers) and sit while our collective destiny and whatever is left of our future is been frittered away by the same 'ol folks who care less about us?

Let's come together,make a move and take a stand.

We have every tools at our disposal to make this a reality.We control the social media and can use it to our advantage.

This is a clarion call to all under 50's from every part of Nigeria and profession to come together and lets form a front and decide what's left of our futures.

We are not taking to the streets or causing any physical unrest but our country can be salvaged bloodlessly.

If you are above 50 and agree your generation failed to take a stand as we are willing to do now while the country was left to the cabals and as such want to support morally,financially and advisory for the sake of your children,you are welcome onboard.

Reclaiming our country and building one we want for us is non-negotiable at this point. If 2019 is too close or sudden to make our stance known (which i don't think ) we can leverage on our force and movement using our block votes as a bargaining chip for a nothing less than 50% inclusion in the next government across all board in specific portfolios as a way to learning on the job of governance (NYSC) and ultimately taking over fully in 2023.

Every young Nigerian,home and abroad from the North,east,west and South needs to heed
this call and lets build a Nigeria of our dreams together.

Pm me lets start talking and mobilising.
it's such a shame that some of our youths still wont wake up from their slumber and smell the coffee to see that these old politicians are after their personal gains alone and could careless about us the youths plus our futures. They know there'll always be that handful of the youths who would trade theirs and their children's future for a few morsel or a couple of nairas..such a pity. How can one for the selfish sake of been called youth leader in these old folks movement,mortgage his and his downline generations movement? Its time for us to get our movement and create elders wing for our papas and grandpas to choose their elder leader from. We the youths are come of age and taking over.The pace has already been set in France and Austria,it sure can be replicated in Nigeria too. We've got the brains and professionals to give the old horses a run for their money.
join our watsapp group,number on profile
#ourmumudonexpire

#ourmumudondo
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by bigsmoke2(m): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2018
The people that will transform the country you won't vote them they won't be the popular candidate at the polls and they won't be sharing rice on the day of election. Take a survey how many voters can say one or two things abt the portfolio of the candidates they voted. Very few. Nigerians vote based on sentiment and popularity of the party why should it always be a choice BTW APC and PDP if APC candidate is a stone or a log wood it will probably gather more votes than KOWA 's candidate if he or she has a PhD in political science from HAvard

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by degamemaster(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2018
I go with DONALD DUKE (DD) , he did a little in cross river state and that little speaks volumes till this day. Dude is a transformer.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by TheAlchemist: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2018
able20:

No human being on earth can transform Nigeria if the South and north remain as 1 country. Remove the north, in 5 years Nigeria will be like
Belgium

As painful as your statement was, i had to give you a like, because as much as i believe in strength in diversity, the small band of northern leaders are stiffing development in the North which sadly has a sort of ricochet effect on the south.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by TheAlchemist: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:

Donald Duke will only enrich his pockets and his associates and buy property in Ikoyi like he did when he was Governor of Cross River state.
He owns Admiralty towers in Ikoyi which he purchased during his tenure.

So Donald too sabi chop YAM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by RonJeremy: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2018
Wike from PH will transform Nigeria.....
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by 9jaArea: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:

Look at the development of Dubai. Nigeria's leaders are all corrupt wastemen,part of their loot also helped develop Dubai. Many corrupt politicians in APC and PDP own properties in Dubai.
No doubt, my point is these cannot be achieved in 4 years therefore, no president can transform Nigeria to this level if voted in the next election.
That level of development was achieved by careful and deliberate planning over a period of more than 10 years , something we lack in this part of the world.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by TheAlchemist: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2018
AlanSugar:

I hope you do remember that whoever is at the center controls the nation? This feat is easily achievable by just killing all rouge politicians and the rest is history. This is what kaduna nzeokwu started out but too much anger, unimaginable chest beating and unprecedented tribalism spoilt the show. They would've succeeded if they killed ALL ROUGE POLITICIANS irrespective of tribe or gender, Nigeria would've been a better place today.

Sadly nothing would have changed... because the black man in them would just after a while become the reincarnation of all those they killed...
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Julivas(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2018
Let's support one faithful, honest and sincere nairalander.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
the second pic is not even Nigeria
is .i got it from here
https://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/03/beautiful-pictures-of-porth-harcourt.html

An look those sidewalks u wanted cheesy enugu 1st pic below Abuja the 2nd

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by akigbemaru: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:
Which visionary leader can up come with a marshall plan to transform the country to look like this in 10-15 years:
Sydney Australia
London England
Cape Town South Africa

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by adex300: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
can u also mention what your semi god did to make the country look like those photo in is good 6 years in office?
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by DONADAMS(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
none..because our problem isn't the leaders buh the followers..bring those leaders of the aforementioned countries Here..it'll still be same
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by uwaifoik: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
The only man tested and trusted I have seen over the years with the DNA of a white man is the former governor of Calabar Donald Duck
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
the second pic is not Nigeria .

The picture below is not Nigeria .Nigerians are very fond of lying and scamming . stop stealing .
argue with the website ,not me.thats 9ja
https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/5-top-most-travelled-roads-in-nigeria.171590/

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
The Nigerian website are liars just like you,
Also,this is not Babanginda's house . it's a house in California.
That's why I don't like doing business with Nigerians .Honesty and reliability are not one of Nigerians strength . All Nigerians are guilty until Proven innocent. No Nigerian alive is legitimate,there's always one story of theft,fraud,shoplifting,illegality ,lies ,cheating etc. I challenge you.
eh. Even if that site did use a wrong picture in my 1st post . These roadways are improvement Abuja F.T.C. , Uyo and enugu

U challenge me to ? Look im not gonna do this all day grin challenge denied.bye strange guy on the web

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by LordAdam16: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:

They will ooo.

And na their own dey worse past. As they steal and cover their tracks well.

Till date EFCC only knows that Diezani gave money to some people for election and bought expensive real estate. They can't trace where and how she got the money, they're just going with the, "she shouldn't be able to afford all that with her salary."

Kachiku is stealing for his children's children right now.

The structure is the issue. Take whites here and they'd do the same. After all, they don't bribe for projects in their countries, but when they come here they give bribes, even when they know they may be prosecuted by their home country.

-Lord
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Jok3r(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:
Sydney Australia
London England
Cape Town South Africa

I CAN DO THAT IN LESS THAN 25 YEARS
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by jamjam1991(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ycee and BurnerBoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Poses With The Nation Newspaper, Amidst Rumored Endorsement Of Tinubu / Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity / Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.