Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo (47024 Views)

Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa / Buhari Is The Only Nigerian Leader That Is Not Corrupt - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by bettyLad(f): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2018
ojlifa:
His Name ONOJA ATTA ONOJA,seat down with that guy,his like a genius,probably the list tribalistic Nigerian i have meet.but sadly i doubt people like him would ever agree to come out for elections.that leads me to believe that it isn't that Nigeria does not have people who can fix it,it is just that they wouldn't agree to stand up to the heat most likely because the old people would do what they are good at which is killing peoples destiny

that must b an igala man going by His name ..I'm from kogi state and igala by tribe .never heard of him before . is he a public figure
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Amhappy(f): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:

They are born and are working in the private sector(Shell,Chevron etc)

With the high rate of corruption in contracts in this IOCs,i strongly disagree with you. They perform in their companies because there is no room for slacking and their management supervision is topnotch. Laugh when i saw you comment on them being contented with their salary,bros no be true.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2018
lexy2014:
many of d people who are or were in govt and who steal govt money, most were millionaires b4 coming 2 power. Govt money is d easiest 2 steal in Nigeria. Y would anyone resist such an enticing urge just cos he was in chevron or shell? Diezani, a case in point
You're right we need someone that hasn't been corrupted by Nigerian culture. However,despite the fact people like Fani Kayode,Dimeji Bankole and Bukola Saraki went to the most expensive and prestigious universities in England,when they got political posts in Nigeria they looted with reckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by hoebamaa(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2018
Fela Dujro
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by hoebamaa(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2018
Fela Duro
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2018
arherfish:
None cos all those mega City were the white man's project. Thank God for the white community in South Africa.
The black South Africans that were handed power are doing their best to turn South Africa to a fantastically corrupt shithole. There a
is now widespread corruption in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Abogwara: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:
Which visionary leader can up come with a marshall plan to transform the country to look like this in 10-15 years:
Sydney Australia
London England
Cape Town South Africa
Dubai United Arab Emirates

We have to lose our shithole tag

It can only come true with a collective effort but Owerri city is an evidence it is possible courtesy Rochas Okorocha.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by efficiencie(m): 9:30am On Feb 12, 2018
No single leader, no matter how good, no matter how ingenious, no matter how sincere and no matter how de-tribalized will be able to take Nigeria to glorious heights and this is because one man cannot be everywhere and at the same time...it is a group of revolutionaries that we need. A group of people with a clear and realistic plan, a passion and drive based on sacrifice and on-going evidence of their ideals reflected in community development is all we need!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by MrMcJay(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:

They are born and are working in the private sector(Shell,Chevron etc)

Dieziani was picked from Shell. See how wonderfully she performed?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by realmanarken(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2018
able20:

No human being on earth can transform Nigeria if the South and north remain as 1 country. Remove the north, in 5 years Nigeria will be like
Belgium
you are so danm right in nigeria the north have the highest population per region making them the most populated.Statistics shows that an average northern would have an IQ LESS than 2 digits making them one of the dullest people in the world so nigeria has these people making half of their population,this means that half of nigeria,s population are morons(humans with retarded inteligence capacity).Thats why countries like s.korea&China grew so rapidly because more than half of their populations were high IQed. So adding up with their religious influences you see that this makes them much more terroristic.This country can never be better with the north.even half of the leaders in this country are northerns. SO WAITING FOR THIS COÜNTRY TO BE BETTER WITH THE NUT IS LIKE WAITING TO BOARD A SHIP IN AN AIRPLANE.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by lexy2014: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2018
Jokerman:

Hmmm bro... if you know Lagos post Fashola, you will know the guy is an acheiver...
I live in Lagos and am not saying fashola isn't an achiever. Am only saying with d resources that where at his disposal he ought to have done far much better than Donald duke

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2018
ojlifa:
Nigeria can be fixed neither separation or restructuring is the solution why because those two options are been promoted by people who are responsible for putting Nigeria in its present state.what the country needs is a generational change,will power and most of all patriotism and i am quoting ONOJA in my reply

You are so obsessed with this Onoja. Nigeria is complex and inexperienced people like your friend would find this country very distressing. His record should speak for him not just the utopian ideas in his brain.

What’s his achievements? Let’s start from there. I live outside Nigeria but I don’t know him. If he has got something, he should market himself and his ideas. He can also start with a little step by coming down to Kogi/Benue to either contest in an election or start something there.

I can equally beat my chest that I’m the least corrupt Nigerian or better than any other man when managing public fund but then I don’t have the experience of those who have been privileged to have served. It might not be the same scenario when confronted by reality.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by dvkot(m): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2018
only if the whitemen can come back and recolonized us for another 50years then nigeria can be like that.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by juchifroot: 9:36am On Feb 12, 2018
no one. for the next 100 years., Nigeria will be helpless and hopeless
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by miller009(m): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2018
NONE
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by jefy(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2018
Who else but Donald Duke..

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by juchifroot: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2018
no one. for the next 100 years., Nigeria will be helpless and hopeless. even if Nigeria split, the south will only be slightly better than the north
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2018
MrMcJay:

Dieziani was picked from Shell. See how wonderfully she performed?
You're right,the only reason she didn't steal in Shell was because it has strong checks and balance. It shows Nigerians can tame their insatiable greed if strong internal and financial controls are put in place. Why can't the Nigerian government replicate the same processes and checks and balance in private sector companies like Shell to prevent wide scale looting?

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:
Which visionary leader can up come with a marshall plan to transform the country to look like this in 10-15 years:
Sydney Australia
London England
Cape Town South Africa

Bros pls respect ur self this early morning.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Funnas(f): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2018
dollytino4real:
ibori b4 he came a thiefer.
u are right,l believe ibori can,l was present in delta state during his tenure,he chop money but the man dey work,who no go chop if given the same opportunity.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2018
dvkot:
only if the whitemen can come back and recolonized us for another 50years then nigeria can be like that.
Sad, but true
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2018
efficiencie:
No single leader, no matter how good, no matter how ingenious, no matter how sincere and no matter how de-tribalized will be able to take Nigeria to glorious heights and this is because one man cannot be everywhere and at the same time...it is a group of revolutionaries that we need. A group of people with a clear and realistic plan, a passion and drive based on sacrifice and on-going evidence of their ideals reflected in community development is all we need!

I concur. An angel would struggle with the realities that is Nigeria. There are lots of loop holes for greedy, selfish, wicked and ruthlessly evil people to mess up your works...

Think about controlling the evils of Nigeria police, SARS, the military with their corruption, customs and excise, NNPC, senators and HOR members, ministers, corrupt governors with commissioners and local government chairmen.

Business men, streets, pedophile teachers and lecturers who exploit students, evil Alfas and dealers in human organs etc.

Devil will choke if he breathes the intoxicating dusts from Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by davidif: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:
Sydney Australia
London England
Cape Town South Africa

Uhm ogbeni, besides Dubai that was built on petro-dollars, all the cities you showed where not built by one leader but multiple leaders over a succession of generations.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by ikept(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2018
That president is yet to be born. He's still with d Creator.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by maduxs: 9:50am On Feb 12, 2018
Hassan Dankwanbo
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by iukpe: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Our politics has been highjacked by touts for many decades now. Look around us, I know you will agree and they are holding on to it. Their people, their thugs, their electorate.
Just like every lead to our many failures, the military only played with those who were ready to play and handed our country over to touts.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by mema900: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Jokerman(m): 10:00am On Feb 12, 2018
lexy2014:
I live in Lagos and am not saying fashola isn't an achiever. Am only with d resources that where at his disposal he ought to have done far much better than Donald duke

Well you are right
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by BIXYBABE: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2018
David Mark
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by dollytino4real(f): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:

Okowa has done nothing,he is even worse than Ibori.That doesn't justify Ibori stealing,Delta State deserves better governance.
saint luke com and do ur own
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2018

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by suco01(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2018
I don giv up on this shithole country called nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects / Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.