Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo (47023 Views)

Jonathan is worst Nigerian leader ever – Sowore / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa / Buhari Is The Only Nigerian Leader That Is Not Corrupt - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by kinharold(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
able20:

No human being on earth can transform Nigeria if the South and north remain as 1 country. Remove the north, in 5 years Nigeria will be like
Belgium
Unfortunately, this is the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth...

At least, a True Federalism will get things started in the right direction...
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
All those roads you posted were built by foreign companies (Julius Berger) . all tall buildings in Nigeria are built by foreign companies. At 60 , Nigeria still doesn't know how to build roads and tall buildings. If Nigerians knew how , then everywhere in Nigeria would be littered with high rise buildings
doesn't matter who built em, only matters they were commissioned and are changing driving conditions.

Oh . About the new lagos buses . Edo just ordered 75 new air condionted buses in January tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/4304638/governor-obaseki-rolls-out-new

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/oshiomhole-salutes-obasekis-accomplishments-commissions-75-new-intra-city-buses/

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by olujastro: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
I'm afraid no one can at the moment. Most Nigerians have gone haywire in terms of bad behavior and corruption. One president cannot make everyone do the right thing always. This was my post during my Christmas holiday in Nigeria.

The festive period is over, fuel queues automatically disappear, a few greedy filling station operators were able to make their Christmas money to the detriment of the remaining 180 million people.
Till December 2018 for the next scarcity - filling stations will as usual sell products at midnight at higher prices only to black market people who adulterate the product with unknown liquid and resell at higher prices to fellow countrymen and knock down their engines just to make quick money.
Govt receives the bashing while a few selfish people achieved their aim - A wonderful Christmas!
Everywhere you turn to you see people trying to make money by making others suffer; airport staff, passport office, electricity distribution companies, policemen at extortion points, traders selling fake items to unsuspecting customers, one car blocking the road and hindering hundreds from moving forward, road contractors, etc.
Each person only cares about himself and his pocket. The rest can suffer. Go to other countries and see how people behave, then you know why such countries are functional.
Elections will come and people will start talking about parties and candidates, forgetting that even the best candidates have to deal with over 100 million selfish people who will do anything to keep their pockets increasing irrespective of how many others suffer from their actions.
What a wonderful people!
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
In the US and other developed country, a pot hole can be fixed within 2 days once you call the number. That's because it's not built by foreign companies at inflated prices. road construction is the cheapest thing . it's like calling an electrician or plumber to help fix a problem. that's how cheap road construction is in developed nations .

I even have a mini tractor and roller at home . road construction is the cheapest and easiest thing in the world and all roads should be paved. but its a big deal in Nigeria. 80 percent of Nigerian roads are not paved.
*Sigh* Here we go again.like is said, u want a magic trick and not progression. Nigeria will not be a developed country overnight nor in the next 5 years but she will progress.So Calm down grin

You've ideas, why dont u move back home and start a program or something?
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
Nigerian government should invest in skilled work . welding ,carpentry,bricklaying,farming .that's why Nigeria is third world because everyone wants to be doctor . just to weld a bridge or build a small path ,Nigerian government have to pay billions to foreign companies.

that's why you like USA,Norway,Sweden,Canada,Germany,Australia,etc. you think it happened by chance?
i told u about the increase in rice and yam farming and u said it didnt matter.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
whats the cost of rice in Nigeria? Nigeria still imports rice as at today 12 February 2018
there u go expecting magic. It will take time to feed a country as big as nigeria by locally grown rice and yam. But See the development.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
Sule lamido

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
maduxs:
Hassan Dankwanbo
What marshall plan has he implemented in Gombe state to improve healthcare,access to portable water,roads and to attract investment?Please upload pictures and don't just be calling random names
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
efficiencie:

No sir! If the north were the problem, Ebonyi would not be among the poorest states in Nigeria. Lagos will not continue to hold its undisputed title of one of the dirtiest city in the world, ritual killing in the south west would not exist at all (abi na aboki dey do the ritual killing ni), na aboki dem form BADDOO, what about prostitution on the streets of the west and the east, what about kidnapping, what of the corruption of the south westerners and easterners, what of the countless local government areas in the west and east where people go to share money every month, what of the allocations going to states in the west and east that are not accounted for by developments in the state (eg kogi, abia, ekiti)...we had better stop deceiving ourselves and face the truth which is:

A man's foes are those of his household

The worst enemy of the yoruba race are yoruba people, the worst nightmare of the ndigbos are igbos and those who work for shaytan against the north are northerners! Nigerians are the enemies of Nigeria and not just any section of the country!
Truth and nothing but the truth!
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by AlanSugar(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
TheAlchemist:

Sadly nothing would have changed... because the black man in them would just after a while become the reincarnation of all those they killed...

Abi oo, my brother.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:
Which visionary leader can up come with a marshall plan to transform the country to look like this in 10-15 years:
Sydney Australia
London England
Cape Town South Africa
Dubai United Arab Emirates

We have to lose our shithole tag
no leader built those countries. The private citizens did.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by aanexplus(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
ojlifa:
His Name ONOJA ATTA ONOJA,seat down with that guy,his like a genius,probably the list tribalistic Nigerian i have meet.but sadly i doubt people like him would ever agree to come out for elections.that leads me to believe that it isn't that Nigeria does not have people who can fix it,it is just that they wouldn't agree to stand up to the heat most likely because the old people would do what they are good at which is killing peoples destiny
And you murder English grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by akigbemaru: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
DUTCHDON:

Donald Duke will only enrich his pockets and his associates and buy property in Ikoyi like he did when he was Governor of Cross River state.
He owns Admiralty towers in Ikoyi which he purchased during his tenure.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by chameleon98: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
awolowo

Get in touch with the best hand in interior decorations.
We design quality cutains at cheap and affordable price for offices, homes, hospital, school etc. Our whatsapp contact is 08067845915.

Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by TAYO124: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
in your fantasies and dreams probably.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Gerrard59(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
frenzyduchess:
None,our leaders are a reflection of the society. Our leaders are picked from the society. The mind of the average Nigerian is centered around what to eat ,wear and make people worship me . Greed and corruption resides in our environment, even in the air we breath.

The only person that can do this is someone who wasn't born in Nigeria and has lived all his/her life outside Nigeria prior to the election. So the candidate will be free of our mentality and corruption body odour

Thank you Ma'am.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by efficiencie(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
youthsinitiativ:
Are you a 49er and below,fed up with being a "lookman" as life is continually been sniffed out of our dear country by our pas and grandpas.

Are you tired of reading same letters your fathers and probably grandfathers read and have come to the realisation that it is a letter to "Dem-dem"?

Are you willing and ready to send our pas and grandpas to their well deserved retirement while we take over our destiny and future and have a country to bequeath to our down-line generations?

Do you want to be counted amongst those who didn't just fold arms (like our fathers) and sit while our collective destiny and whatever is left of our future is been frittered away by the same 'ol folks who care less about us?

Let's come together,make a move and take a stand.

We have every tools at our disposal to make this a reality.We control the social media and can use it to our advantage.

This is a clarion call to all under 50's from every part of Nigeria and profession to come together and lets form a front and decide what's left of our futures.

We are not taking to the streets or causing any physical unrest but our country can be salvaged bloodlessly.

If you are above 50 and agree your generation failed to take a stand as we are willing to do now while the country was left to the cabals and as such want to support morally,financially and advisory for the sake of your children,you are welcome onboard.

Reclaiming our country and building one we want for us is non-negotiable at this point. If 2019 is too close or sudden to make our stance known (which i don't think ) we can leverage on our force and movement using our block votes as a bargaining chip for a nothing less than 50% inclusion in the next government across all board in specific portfolios as a way to learning on the job of governance (NYSC) and ultimately taking over fully in 2023.

Every young Nigerian,home and abroad from the North,east,west and South needs to heed
this call and lets build a Nigeria of our dreams together.

Pm me lets start talking and mobilising.
it's such a shame that some of our youths still wont wake up from their slumber and smell the coffee to see that these old politicians are after their personal gains alone and could careless about us the youths plus our futures. They know there'll always be that handful of the youths who would trade theirs and their children's future for a few morsel or a couple of nairas..such a pity. How can one for the selfish sake of been called youth leader in these old folks movement,mortgage his and his downline generations movement? Its time for us to get our movement and create elders wing for our papas and grandpas to choose their elder leader from. We the youths are come of age and taking over.The pace has already been set in France and Austria,it sure can be replicated in Nigeria too. We've got the brains and professionals to give the old horses a run for their money.
join our watsapp group,number on profile
#ourmumudonexpire

#ourmumudondo

I will side with this movement if it is selfless, if it is not about monetary gain, if it is not about who gets what but who gives what, if it will be about using the popular youthful force from all the geopolitical zones in Nigeria to advance the country and if it will have no religious-ethnic bias in objectives, participation and accomplishments!

For the benefit of those with varied access to different platforms I would suggest that we have a thread for this on nairaland, a facebook page and a whatsapp group all with the same identity. I am all for a mass youth movement anchored on sacrifice for unity, peace and progress.

The madness in this country has to stop!

#Modified
I hope this is not another one man show, seeking to rally the youths for the attainment of parochial interests? This must be a mass youth movement!
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by maduxs: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2018

What marshall plan has he implemented in Gombe state to improve healthcare,access to portable water,roads and to attract investment?Please upload pictures and don't just be calling random names
I don't need to convince you but I served in Gombe state and I worked there previously . I'm an Igbo man so you should know that it's not sentiments. Go to Gombe you will see for yourself. With little resources the man has performed wonders.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Origin(f): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
This are all cities and Lagos can compare with them.

If Fashola had had 8 more years. Lagos would have surpassed that....

Let lagos get its high tech high speed train...then redo the comparison.

Those places too have their rural areas, dirt road, and housing problems.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
-
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Ken4Christ: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
I will do it. The force that is destroying Nigeria is the force of selfishness. Besides, our leaders are not deep thinkers. Nigeria can be so great that Americans will come here to look for jobs.

I am preparing myself. At the right time, I will be ready.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by iukpe: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2018
DONADAMS:
none..because our problem isn't the leaders buh the followers..bring those leaders of the aforementioned countries Here..it'll still be same

You are right. But how did the followers get into this psychological twist? The leaders caused it. Years ago people were very positive, I know growing up in the 70s, schooling in the 80s and trying to start a life into the 90s, I remember the years of petrol at N3 per liter, the years of austerity measures by the government, peoples patience for things to improve, the senseless time wasting of unrealistic democratisation policies, the steady decline of everything around us and the realisation that nothing was getting better.
The clear lack of commitment by government and politicians, the on going lootings before the eyes pf the people and governments lack of action to stop it.
Self protection by people in government and politicians, abandoning the masses in housing, food, education, security, a means to livelihood, health etc.
Nigerians have tried to live with what they see but many who have done odd things have become kings. So.......?
Our society has not resorted to war yet but it is hard to explain to young people today, I mean the average common young Nigerians, going through life's stages like I did from the 80s and those trying to make a living that they should just sit and watch how their life is wasted on earth in a land of resources and possible opportunities without getting anything.
Its not about roads and infrastructure, sidewalks and beautiful city buses and taxis, its about what people go home to at the end of their day.
We need a President that will develop a program to restore hope in the Nigerian system and in all Nigerians home and abroad. Touts and people who know nothing about leadership should stay off government. The bad thing in our country is that intellectuals and knowledgeable men have decided to stay away from politics because of the people holding political powers. Men of good will need to come together and rethink a way to set a fresh stage for our political progress, take it out of the hands of jokers who only want to continue playing with our country's future.
So that someday Nigerians will prefer to do good than evil, to speak the truth openly instead of lies, be positive in everything and aim for success.
Maybe 50years from now, when another generation is growing they will all learn from what society has to teach.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ken4Christ:
I will do it. The force that is destroying Nigeria is the force of selfishness. Besides, our leaders are not deep thinkers. Nigeria can be so great that Americans will come here to look for jobs.

I am preparing myself. At the right time, I will be ready.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
NotComplaining:
such a leader hasnt been born yet, or hasnt been deported back yet.
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
Shehu Sani
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by anjowaka510(m): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
Only me
Re: Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
anjowaka510:
Only me
Contest for the Presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Invites Sanwo-olu To Inaugurate Rivers Projects / Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.