Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) (1955 Views)

My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by Boboye4slim(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Apparently this nigga dont wanna cheat, and only asking for assistance to date my girlfriend

Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by DivinelyBlessed: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
I guess he's a beta male

2 Likes

Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ur girlfriend is pulling out fast one on you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by xband: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bros, your even lucky the guy even seek your permission first.

If na other guys, them for the nyash your babe behind your back, and you go dey supply the babe money like fool.

I have so much respect for that nigga man.
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
If this is real,
You should be thinking about your own life.

What gave the guy the guts to propose such nonsense to you?

Think!!
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by nuggarito: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Op you even get time to explain.
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by damtan(m): 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Gosh....what kinda guy seeks for permission. it's either you snatch or you share.
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by LessNoise: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
The tins we see...... shocked

1 Like

Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by Obudupikin: 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
He's no dummy,but a gentle man. cheesy
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

Straightforwardness is all I see.
Thumbs up to the dude

☣ ☠
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by valgbo(m): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2018
He said everything the way it was
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 12, 2018
Change in govt
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by jeff2010(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2018
lol who else thinks the girlfriend made the guy do this

1 Like

Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by rawpadgin(m): 6:47am On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin grin

Guy: hey babe, can i take u out on Valentine's Day?

Babe: (smilling sheepishly) my boyfriend will not allow me o

Guy: forget about that junky, he doesn't have a say

Babe: he will be angry o, I don't want to offend him (smiling like a slowpoke) unless u want to take permission from him

Guy: no matter, just give me his number, i go position am

grin grin grin the guy is fvcking arrogant and disrespectful. If na me i go invite am go somewhere & give him the beating of his life embarassed
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by freshkik(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2018
*it might be his babe, tryna test him with another line
* it might be she n her frndz just tryna tease you
* it might be someone that wants to oppress you with money this valentine cheesy
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by biacan(f): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin

Guy: hey babe, can i take u out on Valentine's Day?

Babe: (smilling sheepishly) my boyfriend will not allow me o

Guy: forget about that junky, he doesn't have a say

Babe: he will be angry o, I don't want to offend him (smiling like an slowpoke) unless u want to take permission from him

Guy: no matter, just give me his number, i go position am

grin grin grin the is fvcking arrogant and disrespectful. If na me i go invite am go somewhere & give him the beating of his life embarassed
So someone can not play away match lipsrsealed in peace again embarassed
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by rawpadgin(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
So someone can not play away match lipsrsealed in peace again embarassed
imagine? Tank God say i broke up with you o

Ur future husband should be ready for hell on earth grin
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by biacan(f): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
imagine? Tank God say i broke up with you o

Ur future husband should be ready for hell on earth grin
I didn't do it I was just asking for your permission undecided
Re: Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) by Boboye4slim(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How Come Most Nigerians Aren't In To S&M? / !!it,s Make Me Cool When Am Depressed...(photos) / More Details Of The Nigerian Pastor Whose Sex Tape Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.