Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage (5281 Views)

Website Redesign Challenge: Drop Your URL & Get The Homepage Redesigned. / Please Why Is Google Only Indexing My Homepage And Leaving My Blog Post / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sylvaxxl1:

I've experienced this before, I'm sure you uploaded from local host. its simple, 1.just login to the back end 2. goto setting's and change your permalink
3. save once done and reload
hope this helps forget httaccess since the site loads
You mean permalink on WordPress?
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Itulah:

Errors such as the one you are experiencing only pop up when you have little or no original content, I mean you`ve done too many "Copy and Paste" [/b]from other websites. If you must copy and paste next time, paste on Notepad before copying or cutting to your blog.

[b]How to fix errors:

1) Edit at least the last 10 or more already published post, cut and past to your PC notepad and and copy and past to your blog.

2) Also check newly install widget and plugins

Give me feedback.

Thanks for your opinion

But, am sorry to tell you this "this will never solved the problem"

Your facts are incorrect
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
Sylvaxxl1:

I've experienced this before, I'm sure you uploaded from local host.
its simple,
1.just login to the back end
2. goto setting's and change your permalink

3. save once done and reload

hope this helps
forget httaccess since the site loads

Sylvaxxl1 you are my best fan from today henceforth, and not just that my best friend on Nairaland

Thanks alot for this motivating contribution but yet very hard to detect problem you had ended during my 48-hour sleepless hours.

God bless you abundantly, may your 2018 and beyond bring to you success, smiles, extended life span and God's favour in every task you perform here on Earth. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by aragon4realz(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Oh no
So what do you suggest i do? Please
delete every theme or plugin you know isn't legit
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
My gratitude goes to RealLordZeus, other NL users who contributed meaningfully to restore my site to normaly when it was faulty

The site is fully up and running with all its links opening perfectly.

You can check it out at www.brainnewsradio.com

I say thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by Sylvaxxl1(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Sylvaxxl1 you are my best fan from today henceforth, and not just that my best friend on Nairaland

Thanks alot for this motivating contribution but yet very hard to detect problem you had ended during my 48-hour sleepless hours.

God bless you abundantly, may your 2018 and beyond bring to you success, smiles, extended life span and God's favour in every task you perform here on Earth. Amen!

Amen!!!

You're welcome
Glad I could help
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by satowind(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=BrainnewsNg post=64989226][/quote]if is wordpress reply me let me tell u what to do
dont have time to go tru ur site
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2018
satowind:
if is wordpress reply me let me tell u what to do
dont have time to go tru ur site

WordPress
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by chigosman: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2018
i observed you are now using brainnewsradio ... what happened to brainnewsng.com?
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
chigosman:
i observed you are now using brainnewsradio ... what happened to brainnewsng.com?

Hijacked
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by satowind(m): 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

WordPress
go to settings and go to permlinks and choose one and save again. if that doesnt work consider paying an expert like me
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
satowind:
go to settings and go to permlinks and choose one and save again. if that doesnt work consider paying an expert like me

Thanks alot
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by satowind(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks alot
Did it work? the best permlinks to use is name cause is good for seo
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
satowind:
Did it work? the best permlinks to use is name cause is good for seo

I did it before now.

This technique worked for me..
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by satowind(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

I did it before now.

This technique worked for me..
it always work
Re: Please Help! My Website Can't Load More Than The Homepage by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
satowind:
it always work
Ok
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Translate 1688 Mobile APP From Chinese To English / Can Adquet Compare To Google Adsense / Will Google Or Apple Acquire Facebook Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.