Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (20084 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by softprick: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Traveling to a state I know nothing about Just to bust a nut

Falling in love

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by theunnamed: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Op you know you have given ppl liscense to come an lie here na....

Be careful!!!! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by sharpwriter(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Harmored:
The day my Okada man went to jam unknown hilux, the people inside where dressed like army and because I was on bike which I know hilux cannot catch us, I was like Waka thurndah fire you to the soldiers. So my Okada man speed off, I was on my way to pick my car at the mechanic. Not knowing even the army men where going to the mechanic. That's was how they saw me. I WAS LIKE

Lol....wetin come happn? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Criticizing GEJ

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by anochuko01(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyaomolere4:
it was 2013,i just gained admission,I laminated my timetable
man, you deserve an award

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by blessedmeme: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Paradigme777:
Voting in Buhari in 2015

shocked grin grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by sharpwriter(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyaomolere4:

lol... new admission tin stil dey shack you. Good student cheesy smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Stevengerd(m): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
we wanted to go out that day mehn( Studio Session) So we were waiting for my uncle, naso we fake am. i just called him and said sir, Nick fainted and we rushed him to the hospital. lo and behold! Uncle was on is way to akure ( Along Ijebu Ode road) oya we need money to foot the bill, naso e snd 25k for the bill and other stuff. When he came bak 2days after kon see as my guy (Nick) deh play along. Since Then We Just Deh Laff Am, he Do tell us nobody can trick him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by 2fine2fast(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
OboOlora:
My husband just had an appendectomy and he was still in the hospital ward. I was rubbing his tummy, then his thigh and finally his dick. The dick got hard and as I was giving him head, the nurse came in and screamed ‘oh sh*t’. She went back and came in after we were done. The nurse is now a friend and we always joke about it.

OBO OLORA.....FATTY PU**Y
Na ur name dey follow u grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by justtruth88miSt(f): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
mine was: i was high and highly intoxicated...i started woeing the bar tender who was far older than me with four kids... so told her i love her and i want to marry her... she said u knw i have four kids ... i z yes dat i will marry her with all the kids... when i gain my sense... i was just laughing....

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Harmored(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
sharpwriter:

Lol....wetin come happn? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Dem carry me go chicken republic..... Buy plenty chicken for me and ice cream

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by sharpwriter(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Harmored:

Dem carry me go chicken republic..... Buy plenty chicken for me and ice cream
lol....I see, dem carry yu go Barracks...unleash slaps and cobocco plus frog jump on yu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by donkaz2(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
i lied to 3sisters and went down with all i later did not find it funny cos they are all sweet and innocent .... i later declear to them how sorry i am and we became friends till now but thinking of those time i just feel bad

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by krissconnect(m): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Outa conji, I chatted a very ugly gal dat I wan nyansh her. I regretted and wished I could cancel the chat wen I came to my senses

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by congo4ka: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
angry
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by GindoX(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
justtruth88miSt:
mine was: i was high and highly intoxicated...i started woeing the bar tender who was far older than me with four kids... so told her i love her and i want to marry her... she said u knw i have four kids ... i z yes dat i will marry her with all the kids... when i gain my sense... i was just laughing....

Dawn funny! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Culin(f): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dropping diazapam in someone's juice because I wanted to check if she was still a virgin. Well she ended up not sleeping immediately (I still don't know why), so I just had to ask her.
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by firo08(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyaomolere4:
kikikikikiki. Serious student

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by faith551(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
OboOlora:
My husband just had an appendectomy and he was still in the hospital ward. I was rubbing his tummy, then his thigh and finally his dick. The dick got hard and as I was giving him head, the nurse came in and screamed ‘oh sh*t’. She went back and came in after we were done. The nurse is now a friend and we always joke about it.

I was going t say "CUTE"

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by francesawesome(f): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
OboOlora:
You couldn't even wait for him to leave the hospital. Woman you nor try at all
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by chycco: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
OK........fast forward
i woke from sleep, got dressed for work. was about to leave my apartment then I remembered I had almost half bottle of left over magic moment in the fridge, I quickly went to the fridge,rememenbering my gf was visiting n how she hates alcohol, I quickly gulped the contents,poured the rest in the sink,flushed it,threw bubble gum in my mouth n zoomed off.
mehn! at first the Highness made lots of sense,but later I went off gear,,I started greeting everybody at random from the securities, cleaners,n customers.
i would type in customers account no. then take like extra fifteen mins to peruse its correctness. At a time my voice was pretty loud. my colleague had to chat me to bring down my voice,after reading her chat,I had to walk straight to her n demand for an explanation.then she noticed I was high,took me to the kitchen,made me finish one big chilled Eva bottle water. lol...it was crazy.
I still owe her many thanks till today.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyaomolere4:
That was damn hilarious and crazy grin grin grin who does that?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Harmored:
The day my Okada man went to jam unknown hilux, the people inside where dressed like army and because I was on bike which I know hilux cannot catch us, I was like Waka thurndah fire you to the soldiers. So my Okada man speed off, I was on my way to pick my car at the mechanic. Not knowing even the army men where going to the mechanic. That's was how they saw me. I WAS LIKE
wetin come happen after.lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Silumi(f): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Trying to date .it was stupid of me still craziest stuff I ever tried.
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by DONADAMS(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
OboOlora:
all these oyinbo people...na wa
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
OboOlora:
You're married?
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Menzy86(m): 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
OboOlora:
God I laughed so hard reading this. Your husband is blessed to have a spontaneous wife like u!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
I ONCE MASTURBATED.
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by ezelous: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Impregnating the girl I wish to marry.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Rozaytee: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
Harmored:
grin..grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Nigeria National Id Card? / Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? / Traffic Offenders Arraigned At Mobile Court Launched By The LASG (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.