Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (20083 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Culin(f): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
1Sharon:

How would diazepam tell you that?

How will diazapam tell me what? It was supposed to make her sleep so I could check.
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by BCJAY(f): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
My mum abused me in 1994 I went to the pharmacy and bought largatine and Valium 10 about 50tablets and swallowed it. I did not wake up for three days only to open my eyes on the fourth day to seen my sister's fellowship people frantically praying beside me. Hmmmmm it was terrible Odikwa risky bad experience indeed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by arnold123: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
bidemz:
At times we do some crazy stuffs knowingly or unknowingly which later you realized how dumb you were to have done that particular thing at that moment,your reaction could had been 'did i just do that' 'i can't believe i was so stupid'......... ,in some cases it could have been under the influence of alcohol
Share with us that craziest one you can never forget in a hurry

Here's mine....
Just last week,i went out clubbing with pals over the weekend, was so high on bottles......on my way home, i met a cute chick,in my 'highness' state i approached her and told her straight up 'give me your number',she was like 'are you crazy' ,i asked her for the second time she didn't respond,the next thing i remembered doing was i gave her a dirty slap......come see film that night.....she tore my cloth to pieces that night.....it took the intervention of the securities in the club that night everything calmed down....i still can't say what came over me that night

Share yours
sparked my x bitch mother across her stupid face for giving birth to a piece of shayt like her
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
OboOlora:

Yes, with two boys
Wow so someone is actually enjoying that puffpuff pussy. And I was hoping I would bleep it someday cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
BCJAY:
My mum abused me in 1994 I went to the pharmacy and bought largatine and Valium 10 about 50tablets and swallowed it. I did not wake up for three days only to open my eyes on the fourth day to seen my sister's fellowship people frantically praying beside me. Hmmmmm it was terrible Odikwa risky bad experience indeed.
U're lucky they didn't bury you alive grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Cadec007(m): 3:10am On Feb 13, 2018
Francolad:
It was some 3 years back. I was stoned with my two friends. We then decided to take a walk that night. A dude and his gf were walking right in front of us. All of a sudden, the lady's ass got my attention, in split secs I had to feel the ass. The lady and her boyf turned around looking shocked but all they saw was some stoned-ass motherfuvkers face. They crossed and started running. All we could do was laugh. Not long after, I quit drugs and went on rehab. Sh.t I pray not to do again.
jeez!! That was cold!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Cadec007(m): 3:24am On Feb 13, 2018
skare:
2016 champion s league final,between Liverpool and ac Milan.At Unn me and my guy only had mango to eat that day and we proceeded to watch the match that evening.At d guest house they said u must buy a bottle of drink before u enter their hall.And we didn't have a dine, so we went to were they pack their empty bottles, pick 2 spirit and feel it with tap water, went and presented it to bouncer and he allowed us entrance.
christ!! Liverpool has never been in d UCL Final since 2005 wat the hell are u saying [2016 UCL final was btw the two madrid clubs]
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Cadec007(m): 3:27am On Feb 13, 2018
1Sharon:

How would diazepam tell you that?
i was about to ask the same Q
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Cadec007(m): 3:27am On Feb 13, 2018
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Cadec007(m): 3:29am On Feb 13, 2018
Culin:

How will diazapam tell me what? It was supposed to make her sleep so I could check.
damn! *laughing*

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Papadoh(m): 5:17am On Feb 13, 2018
OboOlora:
My husband just had an appendectomy and he was still in the hospital ward. I was rubbing his tummy, then his thigh and finally his dick. The dick got hard and as I was giving him head, the nurse came in and screamed ‘oh sh*t’. She went back and came in after we were done. The nurse is now a friend and we always joke about it.
I fall for your moniker.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Papadoh(m): 5:23am On Feb 13, 2018
chycco:
OK........fast forward
i woke from sleep, got dressed for work. was about to leave my apartment then I remembered I had almost half bottle of left over magic moment in the fridge, I quickly went to the fridge,rememenbering my gf was visiting n how she hates alcohol, I quickly gulped the contents,poured the rest in the sink,flushed it,threw bubble gum in my mouth n zoomed off.
mehn! at first the Highness made lots of sense,but later I went off gear,,I started greeting everybody at random from the securities, cleaners,n customers.
i would type in customers account no. then take like extra fifteen mins to peruse its correctness. At a time my voice was pretty loud. my colleague had to chat me to bring down my voice,after reading her chat,I had to walk straight to her n demand for an explanation.then she noticed I was high,took me to the kitchen,made me finish one big chilled Eva bottle water. lol...it was crazy.
I still owe her many thanks till today.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by sharpwriter(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2018
kachiz:
The year was 2013, I was on industrial training, attached to an Engineering firm in Lekki.

My lunch throughout my attachment period revolved around Gala and La-Casera, Coke or Sprite. I never dared to eat from any of the very few canteens in the site area because there was every likelihood of purging.

So this particular afternoon after our lunch break, the chief Foreman of the company kept on with stories about a certain Calabar lady that dished him his lunch. About how wonderful her cooking prowess was, he went on and on about this Calabar lady.

So because the reviews of this lady were too much, the Engineer I was working under decided that we go and check her out towards the close of work.
We left the site and trekked to the canteen at some minutes to 4 O'Clock. We checked her out and one thing led to another, plastic chairs and tables were carried out, we sat down and my superiors declared the floor open for the bottles of Beer that was now before us.
For some very uncanny reasons, for some very mysterious reasons, I went ahead to drink on an empty stomach. My breakfast that morning was tea and I skipped my usual lunch that day.

Because I was drinking on an empty belly, I got tipsy after the first bottle of Star. Then I needed to impress the people I was with, I needed to show them I could drink like a man, so I stretched out my hand and accepted the second bottle as soon as the option was made available to me.
After the first round of drinks, the foreman with us got angry at nobody and started saying stuff that he wasn't supposed to be saying on a very normal day. To be sincere, I was surprised.

How could just one bottle make him start ticking?
Who knew I was next in line to tick.

I stood up to go and urinate after I had gulped down half of the content in the second bottle and I felt what Neil Armstrong must have felt after he stepped out from his space shuttle. I was levitating.

Who took my legs?

I staggered to and returned back to my seat after doing what I had gone to do.

The Engineer smiled, I am sure he must have noticed that he was now two men short from a company of three. I refused to go another round after I finished my second bottle.

Getting drunk two hours away from home was one thing, the other part was getting home in one piece.

That's the difficult part.

The Engineer offered that I could come crash at his house if I couldn't make it home by myself.
I told him I will be fine.

How could I have agreed? There was FIFA13 at home that was waiting for my arrival. Even, my reputation was at stake.

The engineer entered a bike and off he rode towards his house. He lived not too far from the site in the Igbeafor area of Lekki.
I was now left with the chief foreman, we boarded a bike together and went towards the junction where we would board a bus.

In the midst of my drunkenness lay a fear.
The fear of crossing over the Lekki-Epe expressway.

On a daily basis, people who were in full control of their senses get knocked down on this road and here was I without my senses with someone who entered the ecstasy state before me trying to cross the road.

For a long while before this day, I had forgotten what a guardian angel meant. If guardian Angels used mobile phones, his battery would have died from my calls and text messages.

Till this day, how we walked across more than 15meters of paved asphalt and no vehicle even came as close as screeching for our sake is still a mystery to me.

This particular act of ours qualified us to get featured in an episode of "A thousand ways to die".

I parted ways with the Foreman, entered the bus that was heading straight to C.M.S park, bent down my head and slept off instantly like someone that was sedated. If the driver and the rest of the passengers had decided to change their mind and drive us to Abeokuta that night, I would have been the last person to revolt after we must have reached the destination.

If you've ever been to C.M.S Park, you'll notice that there is a portion of the wall that has "DO NOT URINATE HERE" written in almost all the languages of the world. Motherfvckers even had it engraved in Braille.

You will have to be a dead person for you to disobey this warning.

I have witnessed twice what happens to the unlucky people who decided to go that wall to urinate.
The first was a nice looking guy that was dressed on suit, he was still doing his thing when this huge Ape looking, Macho, like man dragged him away from behind. Even the Jews during WW2 were never dragged like that in their concentration camps.

It wasn't the embarrassment that was the issue, I am sure the Ape-like man must have forcefully taken away some of the other man’s prized possessions.
The second was an old man who could pass as my grandfather. After he pleaded and pleaded to the Ape-like guy that the last money on him was for his transportation home, he took his watch and still collected the money.....

The green and white bus that had me in it roared to a stop as we entered Ajah park, the time now was some minutes to 8 pm. 8 pm or even 8:30 pm at C.M.S park looked 11 am in most eastern states. I came down and crossed over to C.M.S Park.

Then it happened........

My bladder beeped...

I needed to Pee!

I needed to urinate.

My next ride was from C.M.S to Aguda Surulere through Eko bridge axis, because of the free nature of the traffic system of Lagos, a journey of less than 30mins will be clocking around 2hours. But I needed to pee and my only option was on that "wall".

I had 700naira with me. One 200naira note and one 500naira note. I separated the money. #200 for my ride home and #500 in the case the universe decided to turn the tides against me.

The kind of morale I had at this moment would have been able to make me stop bullets if someone tried shooting at me.

I walked towards the wall and stopped some inches away from where all the warning was boldly written. I unzipped my Jeans, brought out my other self and released the chains that were keeping me in bondage. Upon all the morale I claimed I had, I expected someone to come from behind and slap the two bottles of beer out of my head.

I finished urinating, zipped up and turned around. Nothing happened. So I quietly walked to the bus, paid, sat down and slept off immediately. I didn’t know when the bus got filled up or even when it drove off from the park, the vehicle passed my bus-stop and took me to the last bus-stop which was Kpako-Aguda.

Bikes charge as much 100naira from this place but who enters bike when he still has a leg?

The conductor had to shout before I woke up, I was the only left inside. He asked me if I wanted to sleep in his bus.

Immediately I stepped down, all the contents in my stomach surged up immediately towards my mouth. They wanted to be free and so I allowed them. I opened my mouth and damaged the surrounding ground with my internally generated waste. I felt better and walked gradually back home to like a ghost that was looking for someone to possess.

After what seem an d like eternity, I found the house. Opened the gate, climbed upstairs and fell down on the bed.

No one knew what transpired and why I didn't bother to ask for night food that day.

It was after some days that I narrated to them my story.

...The End.
Funny cool story... Go dey write book o.

PS: next time you will think twice before getting drunk.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Sexyolori(f): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=kachiz post=65006751]The year was 2013, I was on industrial training, attached to an Engineering firm in Lekki.

My lunch throughout my attachment period revolved around Gala and La-Casera, Coke or Sprite. I never dared to eat from any of the very few canteens in the site area because there was every likelihood of purging.

So this particular afternoon after our lunch break, the chief Foreman of the company kept on with stories about a certain Calabar lady that dished him his lunch. About how wonderful her cooking prowess was, he went on and on about this Calabar lady.

you write beautifully and should consider taking it up as a career...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by holatin(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Silumi:
Trying to date .it was stupid of me still craziest stuff I ever tried.
seriously ? ow old were u
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Cadec007(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
holatin:
yeah silumi pls ans am curious too
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by holatin(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
Iamfrank:
Was in 300level den. I and 2 of my frnds went to d club.. Just drank a bottle of orijin, na so I just dance gently to one mature lady almost twice my age.. I complement her looks n had a short convo wt ha.. She immediately turned round n dancing wt her ass towards my d*ck.. Na so I turn her around den whisper in her ears.. "u dnt dance like dat to a guy u just met in a club".Dis woman was astonished n sh gave me a hug n says sh likes me... Mugu me dat time I was already scared n later we went outside we just leaned on her car, sh is even doing her masters in my school.. sh gave me her card.. Na so I go lost her card dat night due to over highness... Up til now i sti dnt know how I had d courage to walk to a mature lady...
alcohol it help in such situation. never fails
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Silumi(f): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
holatin:
Old enough.just couldn't do it.
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by holatin(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Silumi:
Old enough.just couldn't do it.
hmmmm and now
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Silumi(f): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
holatin:
hmmmm and now
I still don't.
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Cadec007(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Silumi:
I still don't.
hmmm thats quite impressive. Lol
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by kachiz(m): 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=Sexyolori post=65032574][/quote]

Thank you, but writing doesn't give money
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Iamfrank(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
holatin:
alcohol it help in such situation. never fails

I tell u bro
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Sexyolori(f): 4:57am On Feb 14, 2018
kachiz:

Thank you, but writing doesn't give money
hmmm but it does...
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by holatin(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Silumi:

I still don't.
pls try give it a try, u may end up getting hurt but life is a teacher, u can't learn without experience. op u aren't anti social ?
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by kachiz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sexyolori:
hmmm but it does...

You do write for a living?
I used to do it as a hobby
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by kachiz(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
coolh3ad:

Two bottles of star did this to you?? shocked shocked

We are not all gifted in consuming alcohol
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Sexyolori(f): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
kachiz:

You do write for a living?
I used to do it as a hobby
no,i don't.writing as a money bringing hobby is fine,u can do it alongside ur main occupation.
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by kachiz(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Sexyolori:
no,i don't.writing as a money bringing hobby is fine,u can do it alongside ur main occupation.

I will keep that in mind. Everything these days requires you to put in a lot of time you know
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Sexyolori(f): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
kachiz:

I will keep that in mind. Everything these days requires you to put in a lot of time you know
very true...
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by bolajokoopeyemi5(f): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2018
I was dared by friends to tell a guy he is handsome, turns out the guy is my boyfriend's friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Nigeria National Id Card? / Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? / Traffic Offenders Arraigned At Mobile Court Launched By The LASG (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.