Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Breaking News:marcelo Assured That Neymar Is Heading To Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News:marcelo Assured That Neymar Is Heading To Real Madrid (1557 Views)

Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid / "Neymar Is The Kim Kardashian Of Football" - Joey Barton Slams PSG Star / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:marcelo Assured That Neymar Is Heading To Real Madrid by laus(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Brazilian full-back Marcelo believes former Barcelona star Neymar will eventually join Real Madrid.

"I think Neymar will play for Real Madrid one day," Marcelo said ahead of Real Madrid's showdown with PSG in the Champions League last 16 on Wednesday. "Would Neymar fit at Real Madrid? He would fit, for sure. It would be great if he came to Real Madrid. In my opinion the great players have to play at this club."

When PSG captain Thiago Silva was asked the question about Neymar's possible departure after just making the €222 million transfer, Silva dodged the question and said he was unsure of what would happen.
Read more via.
http://9jaairwaves..com.ng/2018/02/marcelo-is-sure-that-neymar-is-heading.html

(1) (Reply)

I Have 1000 Odds For Free / Ademola Dumps England: Awaits FIFA Clearance For Nigeria, Saka Set To Follow / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.