Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (54135 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
According to biological science, Humans are also related to animals, we share some behaviors.

Chimpz use hands to eat same as humans, animals have sex, humans also do same, the difference is humans have intellect, maybe you should define what "natural" is.

As for the emboldened, Science has enlighten us having sex with close relative will result to defects children, even in your Bible I wonder who Adam and Eve children had sex with. There are cultures, religions that boast of cousin marriage.

But how does this make homosexuality or lesbianism normal for human beings? Or are you waiting for the same scientists to later tell you it is abnormal?

Did nature configure humans to result from homosexual and lesbian relationships? Should the rules of nature be abused on the altar of self-seeking pleasures?

There should be certain boundaries that should not be crossed...

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2018
dalaman:

I know how it hurts to have your pet beliefs questioned and ridiculed. Some even kill others for doing that. You've told me not to do it, you've even tried to insulted me and use some silly guilt trips all to make me stop but I won't. Your pet superstitious beliefs must be questioned and mocked. So far as we are in a public forum where I am allowed to post anything I want to. What relevance do you have here on earth? Does subscribing to ancient mythology and fiction make your life more relevant than mine? The reality is it doesn't, no matter how you delude yourself.

So tell me dear atheist, Wot's ur motivation for existence ?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

Seun told you that he is omniscient and omnipotent on nairaland?

He does not have to. After all you say he created nairaland so this means he has total control over it and has access to all information as provided by its members.

Can he make nairaland turn to Facebook or Twitter?

Yes he can. All he has to do is rewrite the script grin

Can seun create thread on religion section and politics section simultaneously?

Yes he can. All he has to do is open 2 separate pages, one on the religion section and one on the politics section, create threads on each individual section, finish both and click send at the same time. Voila simultaneous thread creation is achieved grin

Can he be banning someone while replying a comment on a thread all at the same time?

Yes he can. Same way he can open 2 separate threads at the same time.

These are impossibilities only attainable if one is omniscient or omnipotent.

I just showed you they are not impossibilities to him as the omniscient and omnipotent owner of Nairaland you say he is.

If seun is omniscient on nairaland, do you think he would need admins?

He chose to have admins. Afterall before the admins came was he not omnipotently functioning? grin

If he is omnipotent on nairaland he would be the richest man in the world cos he could simply make all his ads generate millions of times what it would have generated normally.

Omnipotence does not mean one should use it to cheat or steal. Besides his ads can be tweaked to cheat google it he so desires thereby generating him a higher revenue. grin

If what you want is possible for a nonsupernatural being, then kindly show us by demonstration. Why you too like talk like this?

Do I look like your seun? Do I have absolute control and oversight over nairaland? grin

If in your next post you are not offering a demonstration, then don't quote me. You have no case.

You had no case right from the start grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

LMAO cop out. I never knew you could speak for seun yet you claim he exists cheesy

Gerraarrhiaaa men. Even you know that this your Argument from ignorance fallacy is so silly which is why you are now running rings around yourself. grin

If Seun a human being like me cannot come to me a fellow human being and you are making excuses for him even when there are no human limitations to his movement then you expect God to come to you with your spiritual limitations you have put up thereby making you unable to see or hear him even when he is right in front of you.

Does a blind, deaf and dumb person blame the one speaking or talking about colours? He blames himself for being unable to appreciate what is being said or described.

Your life, your loss. Just stop trying to drag others into your world of darkness and emptiness.
Oh, you are now preaching. Are you tired already? Seun a human like you with limitations should reveal himself to you using your preferred supernatural means yet you can't demonstrate how a human can achieve such supernatural feat.

Why are you this confused? I thought you wanted him to do magic on nairaland but now you are talking about no limitation in his movement. Come close, don't be shy to tell me, is your brain paining you?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

Oh, you are now preaching. Are you tired already? Seun a human like you with limitations should reveal himself to you using your preferred supernatural means yet you can't demonstrate how a human can achieve such supernatural feat.

Why are you this confused? I thought you wanted him to do magic on nairaland but now you are talking about no limitation in his movement. Come close, don't be shy to tell me, is your brain paining you?

Your brain tumour must be about to pop grin

Refer to last comment from me and deliver your soul from your confusion. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

This is my response on this same question concerning natural disasters from another thread.

Humans are not animals so when you try to justify an abnormal homosexual behavior in humans by saying wild animals exhibit the same traits then that one on its own is enough to negate evolution. Evolution works with natural selection and chooses the strong over the weak traits. Homosexuality does not promote breeding and increase in number. It is an avenue to self extinction. Why then would our allegedly evolutionary traits not do away with homosexuality since it is detrimental to our survival even as we are allegedly a higher evolved version of animals? grin cheesy
Lol, let's agree Natural disasters is beneficial like you pointed(I don't know if what you claim are even facts), is that how limited your powerful perfect God is? like there's no other way to make the earth survive apart from disasters on humans and every other living species?

Oga, like I said because something is natural does not mean it's all positive and beneficial to Humanity, "What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly".

Imagine natural disasters frequently occurring in your destination, will you be comfortable and praise natural disasters?!

If Homosexuality is not natural then where did it beget from?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, let's agree Natural disasters is beneficial like you pointed(I don't know if what you claim are even facts), is that how limited your powerful perfect God is? like there's no other way to make the earth survive apart from disasters on humans and every other living species?

Oga, like I said because something is natural does not mean it's all positive and beneficial to Humanity, "What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly".

Imagine natural disasters frequently occurring in your destination, will you be comfortable and praise natural disasters?!

Perfection is a matter of perception...what is perfect to an ant or a goat cannot be perfect to a human being...

What is perfect to a white racist is not perfect to someone seeking justice and equality...

The natural disasters you point out ... is imperfect...but the purpose they intend to serve goes beyond what the limited mindset of man can see...

When you undertake a study of how a typical planet or star functions...you'll find out that there is a cycle of conception, growth, maturity and death.

In between all these stages are activities such as "natural disasters" which our limited perception and senses would adjudge as imperfections...

I think this fantasy land of flawed perfection is what theists and atheists need to snap out of...

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

Sigh. Why do you think these occurrences are called disasters? Who coined them disasters? Isn't it humans? It's because they selfishly feel it hurts them so they call it a disaster.

Do plants call it a disaster? Do natural resources call it so? Does our ecosystem call it so?

Balance is everything. Like I asked, can you make an omelette without breaking a few eggs? cheesy

Homosexuality isn't natural to man. It's a depravity and foreign to our supposed intellectual position.

It's an abuse to the human body and gross misuse of what common sense should tell us is being used wrongly.

I will not tell you where it came from because that would open a new line of argument. I leave that to you to figure out yourself. wink

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

But how does this make homosexuality or lesbianism normal for human beings?

Did nature configure humans to result from homosexual and lesbian relationships? Should the rules of nature be abused on the altar of self-seeking pleasures?

There should be certain boundaries that should not be crossed...
Let make it easier, can you tell me where Homosexuality beget from?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

Let me eliminate one probable source for you real quick.
This is what science says below.

A simple and singular determinant for sexual orientation has not been conclusively demonstrated; various studies point to different, even conflicting positions, but scientists hypothesize that a combination of genetic, hormonal, and social factors determine sexual orientation.

Science holds no answer for you in that regard. So what's left? Now you tell me, since science holds no answer what do you think begets homosexualism? grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 11:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

So tell me dear atheist, Wot's ur motivation for existence ?

So many things motivate me in life, survival alone is enough motivation for me. I don't need empty mythologies and fictional narratives.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Sigh. Why do you think these occurrences are called disasters? Who coined them disasters? Isn't it humans? It's because they selfishly feel it hurts them so they call it a disaster.

Do plants call it a disaster? Do natural resources call it so? Does our ecosystem call it so?

Balance is everything. Like I asked, can you make an omelette without breaking a few eggs? cheesy
You didn't answer the question, if natural disasters frequently occur in your destination will you be comfortable and praise natural disasters for wiping out your community?

Homosexuality isn't natural to man. It's a depravity and foreign to our supposed intellectual position.

It's an abuse to the human body and gross misuse of what common sense should tell us is being used wrongly.

I will not tell you where it came from because that would open a new line of argument. I leave that to you to figure out yourself. wink
No, tell me where Homosexuality came from, since it's not natural where did it came from?

And please also define "natural".
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

Till tomorrow, homosexuality cannot produce an offspring as designed by nature. Homosexuality goes against the rules of nature...whichever way you want to look at it...

Can the anus lubricate itself? Is the anus meant to be a sexual organ or a passage for waste products and gases?

Is it recorded or observed anywhere that men or women conceive and give birth through the anus?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Let me eliminate one probable source for you real quick.
This is what science says below.

Science holds no answer for you in that regard. So what's left? Now you tell me, since science holds no answer what do you think begets homosexualism? grin
Many of the natural phenomena has no certain explanation for what they are or what caused it or why it happens, so why do you have problem with Homosexuality being in that category?

Science can only use what they can observe to explain it.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
You didn't answer the question, if natural disasters frequently occur in your destination will you be comfortable and praise natural disasters for wiping out your community?

If I was the ecosystem, mineral resources, yes I would be thankful. As a human who serves God who has commanded me to give him thanks IN ALL THINGS I will still be thankful because there is purpose behind those so called disasters.

No, tell me where Homosexuality came from, since it's not natural where did it came from?
Check my last post where I gave you hints by omission.

And please also define "natural".

we called it natural. was the origin natural? grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

[s]He does not have to. After all you say he created nairaland so this means he has total control over it and has access to all information as provided by its members.

Yes he can. All he has to do is rewrite the script grin

Yes he can. All he has to do is open 2 separate pages, one on the religion section and one on the politics section, create threads on each individual section, finish both and click send at the same time. Voila simultaneous thread creation is achieved grin

Yes he can. Same way he can open 2 separate threads at the same time.

I just showed you they are not impossibilities to him as the omniscient and omnipotent owner of Nairaland you say he is.

He chose to have admins. Afterall before the admins came was he not omnipotently functioning? grin

Omnipotence does not mean one should use it to cheat or steal. Besides his ads can be tweaked to cheat google it he so desires thereby generating him a higher revenue. grin

Do I look like your seun? Do I have absolute control and oversight over nairaland? grin

You had no case right from the start grin[/s]
He can just rewrite the script! If you know nothing about IT please just keep quiet than exposing your ignorance. When he finishes writing the script, then he will steal facebook's data center and database. - oh i forgot, you expect a supernatural feat

It is evident you expect supernatural feat from seun. So one can be typing on a thread in religion section and at that same instance, is also typing on another thread in politics section?

Even if that is possible, a computers' processor's clock runs in GHz. Meaning the smallest possible time difference between two instructions will be in nanoseconds. Humans can only achieve smallest possible touch response interval of 0.15 seconds.

At the end, all trash and no demonstration. It is evident you have no case. You just wanna troll.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
Many of the natural phenomena has no certain explanation for what they are or what caused it or why it happens, so why do you have problem with Homosexuality being in that category?

That means Science has its limitations which is tied to what the eyes can see, and what the body can feel...

Whereas, there is much more to life than that.

I am not saying science is useless...but it is just not sufficient to draw conclusions on everything...

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

Till tomorrow, homosexuality cannot produce an offspring as designed by nature. Homosexuality goes against the rules of nature...whichever way you want to look at it...

Can the anus lubricate itself? Is the anus meant to be a sexual organ or a passage for waste products and gases?

Is it recorded or observed anywhere that men or women conceive and give birth through the anus?
I've said it before that it's not a most for what's natural to be ALL positive!

Do women like the pain in child birth? No I guess, is it natural? YES!
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

And so far as highly grown as science has become they somehow cannot explain the source of human homosexuality yet can explain other planets grin

Evolutionists like you simply sweep it under "animals also exhibit homosexual behavior" so we must be from animals. cheesy

Regarding what you call natural disasters, I just showed you why they occur and the benefits they offer this planet and you still do not understand it? Alright then can you tell me the benefits of homosexuality based on evolutionary processes and genetic strength in the area of natural selection.

I really would like to read about how beneficial it is to humanity from you.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

He can just rewrite the script! If you know nothing about IT please just keep quiet than exposing your ignorance. When he finishes writing the script, then he will steal facebook's data center and database. - oh i forgot, you expect a supernatural feat

It is evident you expect supernatural feat from seun. So one can be typing on a thread in religion section and at that same instance, is also typing on another thread in politics section?

Even if that is possible, a computers' processor's clock runs in GHz. Meaning the smallest possible time difference between two instructions will be in nanoseconds. Humans can only achieve smallest possible touch response interval of 0.15 seconds.

At the end, all trash and no demonstration. It is evident you have no case. You just wanna troll.

You just love your display of ignorance don't you? You are focussing on nairaland as seuns omnipotent world and not facebook. He does not have to access facebooks servers before he can change nairaland to facebook. It's all in the scripts. I suppose you know nothing about website cloning.

Nairaland has timing on every post. Learn to use it and realise that it is there for a purpose. 2 post can come in at the same time of 7:58 am without interrupting the other. Even as your post just arrived, check nairaland to see others that arrived at the same time as yours and be quiet.

Please stop infecting me with your ignorance. I have told you before Gerrarraahiaa men!

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

Women don't like the pain (the pain is part of the process of childbirth)

A baby is born through this pain (THAT IS THE POSITIVE SIDE OF THAT ASPECT OF NATURE)

try again. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

If we flip your thought process...that means things must be unnatural for it to be positive too right?

If homosexuality is positive...and one of your ancestors took that route...I hope you know most likely you won't be here having this chat with me... (I don't mean this as an insult)...

The positive thing I see to all this is that you exist because you came through natural means i.e sex between a man and woman...not man/man or woman/woman or man/goat or woman/horse...

Think about it..

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by MuttleyLaff: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:
I got a reply back that the email id is invalid. I think i came late. It has self-destruct already.
I was preparing for my outing to the orphanage.
I am soory i saw it late.

Is there a second chance?
I'll let you know as soon as I've created another one
Or will keep an eye out for one when you're back online
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

If I was the ecosystem, mineral resources, yes I would be thankful. As a human who serves God who has commanded me to give him thanks IN ALL THINGS I will still be thankful because there is purpose behind those so called disasters.
You will actually thank God for wiping out a community, where children are?! Your delusion is alarming.

Please start praying for natural disasters to occur in your destination, since your God gave it a purpose.

Religious disorder is not healthy. grin

Check my last post where I gave you hints by omission.

we called it natural. was the origin natural? grin
undecided
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
You will actually thank God for wiping out a community?! Your delusion is alarming.

Please start praying for natural disasters to occur in your destination, since your God gave it a purpose.

Religious disorder is not healthy. grin

undecided

Would you be glad and thank the doctors when you carry your newly born baby in your arms despite your wife bleeding and shouting in pain through the process or possibly undergoing a Caesarean section too? grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
budaatum:

Happy birthday. Which orphanage? Some might join you.
Thanks dear.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

That means Science has its limitations which is tied to what the eyes can see, and what the body can feel...

Whereas, there is much more to life than that.

I am not saying science is useless...but it is just not sufficient to draw conclusions on everything...
SMH, if Science has limitations, I wonder how Humans are enlighten today.

You mean science don't evolve in study?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

Is science unlimited? Yes or no

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Valentine na one guy like that wey everybody for my area just dey mention his name Upandan since yesterday sotey I come dey wonder if the guy na one top government official wey suppose done repair one very bad road for my area as people just dey vex grin
Oh.

Well, Me, i carry mysef come orphanage o. I just reach here, them hand over Kitchen to me o. I dey cook Okro soup. cheesy
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I'll let you know as soon as I've created another one
Or will keep an eye out for one you're back online
E go hard to dey keep eye for phone o. I dey here already. Dem say make i enter Kitchen. I dey cook o. I dey sweat here grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Oh.

Well, Me, i carry mysef come orphanage o. I just reach here, them hand over Kitchen to me o. I dey cook Okro soup. cheesy

How sweet! God bless you o. Make sure you do not put excess Maggi o. grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

Going by your logic, the ancient empires came into existence because of Science rather than religious beliefs...nice...

so that means everyone is enlightened because of Science right?

Bros, try and understand what I am stating here...Science has its limitations because it is not an infinite body of knowledge...
Science no matter how rapidly evolving it is, does not have all the answers to life's questions hence, the limitation I'm talking about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.