Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (53753 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Feeling is an essential part of belief. Religious beliefs can be very strong.

Very good, but does it mean that the person is delusional?

For example, if you feel someone is likely to fail before embarking on a project, does it mean that you are delusional? Even before the results of the project is known?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by MuttleyLaff: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
Delusion - belief based on feeling.
GOD died for you. grin

butterflyl1on:
Jesus died for me.
What a great testimony and it was FREE.

However for mosquitoes or roaches to die for you, it still has to cost you at least 500 naira.
Even they refused to die for free for you.
. grin cheesy

Emmanystone:
No be small oo. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Savage slam dunk!

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

... tell us about d BIG BANG that caused d world to appear from nowhere. Tell us how cells begin to create themselves and how ur forefathers evolved from lizards, monkeys, gorillas, and apes. (
Circles Man. You keep asking the same question. It's been repeated many times - No one knows. No one knows how life came about. All we can do is speculate. God is one of those speculations.

Asking a random guy on the internet about Big Bang and evolution has nothing to do with the existence of God. God and evolution are not mutually exclusive. You can read up on it. Make some effort.. read something not written by Paul or Moses.

Keep dancing.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

Very good, but does it mean that the person is delusional?
Brother, what are you driving at?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 7:45am On Feb 15, 2018
cheesy
Emmanystone:

May God engrace these Children with minds as smart as their phones. Amen.
A big amen to that! cool

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Lol. Your smartphone's smarter than your God. Good thing it doesn't require faith to work, just a functional brain. And you just about qualify.
SonofLucifer, why are you running from Ronpet777? I never knew you to be a coward.

Pls face him. @Ronpet777, how babe is awake, come and get her. cheesy
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Lol. Your smartphone's smarter than your God. Good thing it doesn't require faith to work, just a functional brain. And you just about qualify.

Look at this girl o. She is back again. U hv garnered strength not to defend urself this time but to come and attack those who questioned ur warped reasoning. Hahahahahahahaha! U r welcome. There r good questions forwarded to atheists here if u brought ur glasses and can see. Pls answer these ideological questions. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 7:58am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Circles Man. You keep asking the same question. It's been repeated many times - No one knows. No one knows how life came about. All we can do is speculate. God is one of those speculations.

Asking a random guy on the internet about Big Bang and evolution has nothing to do with the existence of God. God and evolution are not mutually exclusive. You can read up on it. Make some effort.. read something not written by Paul or Moses.

Keep dancing.

Oh good. So u mean ur brain is devoid of any existential significance! U mean u r as worthless as a living rat? U mean u r just an evolution mistake? Pls speak up. I can't hear u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 8:00am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Brother, what are you driving at?

I'm asking if believing in certain things you cannot see or touch automatically makes one delusional

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 8:14am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

I'm asking if believing in certain things you cannot see or touch automatically makes one delusional
He has run off again, as he usually does to refuel. He is not worth d stress Sir.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:22am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

Seun didn't create nairaland just to have a personal relationship with you or anyone else and he has never ask for anyone to accept his existence while placing a reward for those who complies, and punishment for those who doesn't. The existence of god have great implication for you and me, hence the reason we need to accept his existence base on substantial evidence and not of faith! Many gods have claimed to have created the world and have revealed this through holy books written by men and not by these gods themselves. If this is the case, then a true god who is omnipotent should be able to device a distinct and extraordinary means of revealing itself. But in reality, there is no single difference between a supposed true god and an invented god. If man haven't invented books or the art of writing, wouldn't god have other means of revealing itself? Why would he rely on human invention to reveal itself?

Wrong on all counts! This is an ONLINE FORUM designed specifically so people CAN INTERACT including Seun

This world is designed specifically so we all can interact with each other and then interact with God.

God has rules. Nairaland has rules. You break nairaland rules, you get thrown into nairaland hell and seun or the moderators determine how long you spend in this hell. Some hellish punishments are for 20 yrs. You did not kill anyone oo. You did not decapitate anyone oo but you serve a 20 yr jail term in nairaland hell. I guess that is mercy. grin

God has already designed a method of communicating with him and it's called THE HOLY SPIRIT which is not a human invention. So you fail AGAIN!

What if god had chosen to communicate with everyone just like it had done to the men who claimed they were inspired by it? Would that be too much for an omnipotent supernatural being to do?

You do not meet the criteria the men of old met. Do you even believe God exists? Do you love him with all your heart? Do you have his Holy Spirit? Would that be too much for a subservient and lowly being like you to do?

P.S:
Only an omnipotent being or someone with supernatural powers can reveal himself the way you want seun to. If this is a lie, then show us by demonstration, how you can do it without supernatural powers. But unfortunately, seun never claimed to have such powers. Yet so unfortunately, the supernatural doesn't exist

PS so it would take omnipotence for seun to reveal himself to all the people on nairaland? Real, registered people? grin I guess we all did not register with emails and mass emailing as archaic as it is to my God does not exist. You say seun created nairaland which means he controls it. Yet he cannot make an announcement on nairaland to all the members and create a video feed here too where he can easily broadcast a message to everyone here AT ONCE! If he cannot do this as simple as it sounds then he does not exist.

Your fail is so epic it deserves a mega face palm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

Good morning Mr dalaman, How was ur sleep? I really don't knw where u reside but I assume I told u it was bedtime here at least and expected u to hold ur comment till ur conversationist is ready to reply.

That said, I noticed dt in trying to give credence to ur belief, I mean, unbelief and ur own idea of d world, u ended up mentioning 'my' belief. Do u find it difficult to comprehend English? Am I permitted to use Spanish? U used tautology generously by mentioning d words mythological and fictional a million times.Is that ur belief?u said it's mine, fine. But I asked for ur belief not mine. To be crystal clear, tell us now for d last time abt d story of creation that we shld bliv henceforth.
Mr dalaman, tell us about d BIG BANG that caused d world to appear from nowhere. Tell us how cells begin to create themselves and how ur forefathers evolved from lizards, monkeys, gorillas, and apes. (Hahahahahahahaha) Oh, forgive me for that. As I was saying, narrate and explain elaborately how everything started and how we all got here and d difference btw humans from a living rat.
God bless u as u go on with this. ¤Grabs a popcorn, and crosses leg¤

My niggah grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2018
correctguy101:

The bolded is not entirely true.

Check am na..... undecided
How? Maybe I'm not seeing what you are seeing
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

May God engrace these Children with minds as smart as their phones. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

Oh no. I won't say that.

Like I mentioned earlier, beliefs are not necessarily evil. When one holds on to a belief inspite of evidence to the contrary, that could be termed as a delusion. Some aren't dangerous,but when your fear of God extends to support for jailing homosexuals, or burning churches, or destroying shrines, then there's justification to attack such a belief system.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2018
correctguy101:

I must commend you....

You get time cheesy

TF with the OP? Seun doesn't exist?

What a joke. Now Seun is being compared with a supposed Almighty being... Seun you too much grin

The OP is a joke, I don't want to say how moronic I find it all to be...

Your foolishness is terrific and terribly astounding. I salute your madness. Like I need more tea to mad like you grin

$mh
grin Seriously, those guys are intoxicated in self delusion. We really need to teach them how to think

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Keep dancing.

Stop saying no one knows how life came about. Speak for yourself. I happen to know how life came about.

Me 1 - 0 You

So if you know nothing about life and it's origin what then have you got to offer me? Hope? Hopelessness? Frustration? Depression? How to swim in hell with Satan? What exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by correctguy101(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

How? Maybe I'm not seeing what you are seeing

Of course mate...

We all aren't meant to see things the same way.

No reply is a reply in itself and couldn't be more wrong or right than a perceived wrong answer (depends who's looking and through what lens)

I just hope you understand what I'm driving at. If not, you could ask bro...

Morning
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Savage slam dunk!
cheesy
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Oh no. I won't say that.

Like I mentioned earlier, beliefs are not necessarily evil. When one holds on to a belief inspite of evidence to the contrary, that could be termed as a delusion. Some aren't dangerous,but when your fear of God extends to support for jailing homosexuals, or burning churches, or destroying shrines, then there's justification to attack such a belief system.

I never knew you were the missing member of guardians of the galaxy. What's the colour of your cape and uniform? What special powers do you have as one of the guardians? Do you shoot fire from your eyes or hands (I love that one) or you create floods from thin air (this would be awesome) as the defender of homosexuals and juju priests along with their shrines. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

My niggah grin
U r duly sighted my bro. wink
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Savage slam dunk!
Bros wish me Happy Birthday Biko.

Who will join me to the orphanage today? A huge crowd will be most fun. Come on, come all.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

grin Seriously, those guys are intoxicated in self delusion. We really need to teach them how to think

Alright then I officially hand myself over to you as one of your students. Since you wish to teach me how to think why not start by thinking up what atheism has to offer me which makes it undetestable and very attractive. Make it simple since I am your student so I need to think along with you alright? grin

So fire away. What has atheism got to offer me as an alternative to what I currently know and possess?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by correctguy101(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

You don't teach people how to think.... or what to think.... it should be each one's responsibility.

And you guys too serious sef, see as una dey argue on Seun's existence or inexistence.

The dumb OP forgot one thing. Whether Seun is a bot or human, his replies and the existence of this forum are proof enough or did the meaning of "proof" or "existence" change while I was asleep?

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2018
correctguy101:

You don't teach people how to think.... or what to think.... it should be each one's responsibility. ?
cry cry
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Who will join me to the orphanage today? A huge crowd will be most fun. Come on, come all.

Awwwn Happy Birthday to you. So you were born a day after Valentine? God bless you and keep you going in love oo. Ni oruko Jeeeeesuuuu! Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Awwwn Happy Birthday to you. So you were born a day after Valentine? God bless you and keep you going in love oo. Ni oruko Jeeeeesuuuu! Amen!

Amen ooo. Thank you soooooo much.

Abeg who be Valantine? I don dey hear that name.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by MuttleyLaff: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2018
Emmanystone:

Who will join me to the orphanage today?
A huge crowd will be most fun. Come on, come all.
Happy Birthday Sis
I'll be in touch, with you in camera
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

cry cry

Someone must be cutting a basket of high grade onions in front of you? cheesy

You are tearing up pretty bad like a girl as i earlier stated grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Wrong on all counts! This is an ONLINE FORUM designed specifically so people CAN INTERACT including Seun

This world is designed specifically so we all can interact with each other and then interact with God.

God has rules. Nairaland has rules. You break nairaland rules, you get thrown into nairaland hell and seun or the moderators determine how long you spend in this hell. Some hellish punishments are for 20 yrs. You did not kill anyone oo. You did not decapitate anyone oo but you serve a 20 yr jail term in nairaland hell. I guess that is mercy. grin

God has already designed a method of communicating with him and it's called THE HOLY SPIRIT which is not a human invention. So you fail AGAIN!

You do not meet the criteria the men of old met. Do you even believe God exists? Do you love him with all your heart? Do you have his Holy Spirit? Would that be too much for a subservient and lowly being like you to do?

PS so it would take omnipotence for seun to reveal himself to all the people on nairaland? Real, registered people? grin I guess we all did not register with emails and mass emailing as archaic as it is to my God does not exist. You say seun created nairaland which means he controls it. Yet he cannot make an announcement on nairaland to all the members and create a video feed here too where he can easily broadcast a message to everyone here AT ONCE! If he cannot do this as simple as it sounds then he does not exist.

Your fail is so epic it deserves a mega face palm
Like i said before, only an omnipotent being or someone with supernatural powers can reveal himself the way you want seun to. If you don't agree with this, then show us by demonstration, how it can be done without supernatural powers. But unfortunately, seun never claimed to have such powers.

I'm waiting for you demonstration
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by budaatum: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2018
dalaman:

If you notice my post I am always specific about the types of God I talk about. I always specifically say that Yahweh does not exist in reality. I always also maintain that Yahweh did not create the universe. Same goes for Allah, Brahma etc. These Gods are all man made creations and do not exist in reality. They only exist in the minds of their believers. It's plausible that the universe has a creator or many creators, we just don't know and have no evidence to show for that. I am very satisfied with I don't know. Accepting obvious mythology and fiction because I don't know is just a no no for me.
See that, "I don't know", phrase again?
One need not fill the gap with nonsensical delusions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (42) (Reply)

Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!! / Pope Gets €185,000 Lamborghini As A Gift, Will Auction It For Charity / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.