Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Seun Doesn't Exist - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun Doesn't Exist (53995 Views)

You Can't Prove That God Doesn't Exist. Really? / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican / Why Voodoo Doesn't Exist, My Little Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

Wow! So u just adjudged urself ' not smart',and not deserving of d most minute response. U r a disgrace to ur fellow atheist and humanity in general.

Pls excuse us now, adults r talking.
OK, bye!

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

I don't understand. From where you are, you want to see seun logging into nairaland and typing comments? All from where you are? This looks like a supernatural kinda thingy. If it's not, please can you show us by demonstration? I will love to learn. Show us how you log into nairaland while we see you from here grin

From where I am? Why should it be hard for him to come to where I am and reveal himself to me while logging in to his account. Am I on another planet? grin

If he cannot come then he does not exist. If he cannot broadcast a live stream to all the people whose monikers he has access to on nairaland (which you claim he created and so controls) as registered members then he does not exist.

Case closed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

The way the slavery in Libya and accompanying pictures sent cold chills down my spine is same way you mental slavery and accompanying posts is doing me.

If you want to know how to think, there are lots of smart atheist on nairaland. Just click on their profile and follow them. You will thank me later

So this means you admit you ain't smart. grin

By the way I have not seen any smart atheist on nairaland. You are not smart when all you do is question. You are smart when you offer solutions and alternatives. Scepticism isn't being smart. Scepticism is what even rats and lizards also do when they doubt they can escape an attack coming from a certain angle.

You lot ain't smart by half.

Lying that ones mental slavery sends chills down your spine same way the slavery issues in Libya did and yet not seeing you being vocal about the Libyan issue shows you are just a dumb liar.

Can you show me one thread from the 99 threads you have opened on nairaland which focused on the Libyan slavery crisis? Just one and I will believe you. grin

You guys lie so unashamedly it's nauseating.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2018
dalaman:

You have and know NOTHING about existence. You only believe in what others have stated based purely on their own mythical and fictional ideas. You do not know the purpose of life in reality, you only believe what others have stated hat they feel the purpose of life is. Does a muslim with his huge belief and hope truly know what te purpose of life is when he tells you that it is to serve Allah as a loyal and faithful slave? What about a buddisht that claims the purpose of life is to achieve nirvana? Does a hindu and his claims about the purpose and meaning of life truly know? Do you think they know?

If they don't then who lied to you that you do(you are NOT different from them in a way)? Because you were indoctrinated with ancient mythology and fiction doesn't mean you know anything about life and existence better than I do. My existence is not meaningless. The mythical and fictional stories you believe in is not the only thing thata person cam find meaning and purpose in. Many others do not subscribe to your own religion, they subscribe to other religions and still find meaning and purpose in it. Many others don't subscribe to any religion and still also fund meaning and purpose in their lives. Stop your delusions already. Repeating it many times will never make it true. Your empty belief does not give you any special knowledge about life or anything better than me. There is NOTHING you can demonstrate with your beliefs that gives you and edge over me ever. You can only keep wallowing in your delusions.

Dalaman dalaman dalaman! U really always hv something to come up with. U knw my beliefs now, and u call it delusional, fine. Can u kindly stop having nightmares abt itand stop hving high blood pressure marveling about it. Y do u always bother to question pple with their beliefs when u r no better than them, and even worse, by being insignificantly ignorant of d purpose of existence and lacking any sense of relevance on earth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

1) You gotta draw lines in the name of common sense...and common sense tells me you are not a product of a homosexual or lesbian relationship
Common sense also said blacks and whites shouldn't marry or have sex. Common sense isn't always right.

Let's apply your common sense. Grass is green. Cow eats grass. Milk comes from cow, therefore milk is green.

OkCornel:

Please enlighten me...which God creates a man and a woman with sexual organs for reproduction and still goes ahead to love same sex union? That must be a confused god I must say...

How dare you call my God a confused one? Who are you to question the Almighty?

OkCornel:

So...does a mother who loves a motherless child go ahead to have sexual relations with the motherless child to prove her feelings for the child? Because I don't see how love for a motherless child can be used to support homosexuality here...
Smh. My point is I don't have to be a 'product' to defend a human.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

Dalaman dalaman dalaman! U really always hv something to come up with. U knw my beliefs now, and u call it delusional, fine. Can u kindly stop having nightmares abt it hv high blood pressure marveling about it. Y do u always bother to question pple with their beliefs when u r no better than them by being insignificantly ignorant of purpose of existence and lack any sense of relevance on earth?

grin cheesy

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:
OK, bye!
Thanks! Shut d door on ur way out.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Common sense also said blacks and whites shouldn't marry or have sex. Common sense isn't always right.

Let's apply your common sense. Grass is green. Cow eats grass. Milk comes from cow, therefore milk is green

You were asked a wonderful and valid question that should provoke your intellectual freedom but here you are missing the target by miles and throwing strawmen back

They are talking about something as UNCOMPLICATED as sex and SEXUAL ATTRACTION and you are talking about milk and grass grin cheesy

Do whites and blacks share same sex organs in male and females? Yes

Common sense says that the difference is just in the colour but not the functionality of the sex organs.

Your brain obviously wasn't intellectual enough for the question you were asked. Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2018
[quote

Smh. My point is I don't have to be a 'product' to defend a human.
[/quote]

Ur point is, u don't hv a point. Just keep quiet and learn.
Stop arguing with ur superior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Let's apply your common sense. Grass is green. Cow eats grass. Milk comes from cow, therefore milk is green.

Bro...your common sense is actually unique and not common...

Which common sense told you black and whites cannot marry, have sex and reproduce...or are you in support of racism?

Common sense tells me that homosexuality and lesbianism can never produce an offspring...unless you are an exception to the norm...

Can you show me where the fusion of two sperm cells or two ovas resulted into a foetus?

Cows produce milk because they are designed that way...even a lactating mother is designed to produce milk too...but please how does this relate to homosexuality or lesbianism producing a baby?

If nature has designed certain things to function in certain ways....is there any wisdom in going against the norm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=OkCornel post=65082933][/quote]
Oga, you're not here to discuss God'a existence. Homosexuality na your concern. God is the imaginary shield behind which you pack your ignorance and hatred, and pretend to know.

Homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality. It is your reaction and hatred that is unnatural. Check yourself Bro.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2018
The fact I got some flies following me proves I'm the 5HIT.... cheesy cheesy

Follow me, follow me, na so I dey go oooo..

Follow, follow....
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Oga, you're not here to discuss God'a existence. Homosexuality na your concern. God is the imaginary shield behind which you pack your ignorance and hatred, and pretend to know.

Homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality. It is your reaction and hatred that is unnatural. Check yourself Bro.

You see why I said I didn't want to derail the thread? but you said the thread was derailed a long time ago...

Now I'm asking you questions...this is the response I get...that I'm filled with hate...you're being hasty in your conclusion without even understanding my perspective...

If homosexuality is natural...can you at least tell us what is natural in destroying another person's anal hole? or can the anus lubricate itself to allow for seamless sex? quite disgusting I must say...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Cough! Cough! So homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality yet different sex organs on both male and females to show its an abnormality in nature is not natural right?

I guess you wouldn't mind having a man romp around with you in your birthday clothes then right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Follow, follow....

Yes you are SHÏT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Ronpet777(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Follow, follow....

Who wan follow mumU wey no see road, wey no get direction, wey no get purpose.Dey there dey give urself hope.
Mtchewwww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

From where I am? Why should it be hard for him to come to where I am and reveal himself to me while logging in to his account. Am I on another planet? grin

If he cannot come then he does not exist. If he cannot broadcast a live stream to all the people whose monikers he has access to on nairaland (which you claim he created and so controls) as registered members then he does not exist.

Case closed.
Did seun tell you he is omniscient? What you asked for is only possible for an omniscient being. If you don't agree with this, then show example by demonstration. Lemme see how you log into your nairaland account in my presence. I'm not on another planet too. I'm waiting!
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

You see why I said I didn't want to derail the thread? but you said the thread was derailed a long time ago...

Now I'm asking you questions...this is the response I get...that I'm filled with hate...you're being hasty in your conclusion without even understanding my perspective...

If homosexuality is natural...can you at least tell us what is natural in destroying another person's anal hole? or can the anus lubricate itself to allow for seamless sex? quite disgusting I must say...
Create another thread. Like I said, this thread's been derailed. you know by flies and all.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

Did seun tell you he is omniscient? ow example by demonstration. Lemme see how you log into your nairaland account in my presence. I'm not on another planet too. I'm waiting!
Lol. That guy fit go court, make case for prosecutor and defendant FoC. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by sonofluc1fer: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2018
see as dem flies be identifying demselfs.. grin grin
flies hung out all night, still here this morning, na wa.. i must be good shit...
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

Did seun tell you he is omniscient? What you asked for is only possible for an omniscient being. If you don't agree with this, then show example by demonstration. Lemme see how you log into your nairaland account in my presence. I'm not on another planet too. I'm waiting!

LMAO cop out. I never knew you could speak for seun yet you claim he exists cheesy

Gerraarrhiaaa men. Even you know that this your Argument from ignorance fallacy is so silly which is why you are now running rings around yourself. grin

If Seun a human being like me cannot come to me a fellow human being and you are making excuses for him even when there are no human limitations to his movement then you expect God to come to you with your spiritual limitations you have put up thereby making you unable to see or hear him even when he is right in front of you.

Does a blind, deaf and dumb person blame the one speaking or talking about colours? He blames himself for being unable to appreciate what is being said or described.

Your life, your loss. Just stop trying to drag others into your world of darkness and emptiness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

Because something is natural doesn't actually mean it should be all positive or beneficial, take a look at natural disasters, what positive thing does it benefits humanity?

Homosexuality is still seen as natural by many scientists, even there are Homosexuality behavior among animals.

1 Like

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2018
chemystery:

Seun is not only omniscient on nairaland he is also omnipotent. He even has the power to shut down nairaland for good if he wants so how can he not then reveal himself to me via a live video feed right here on the same nairaland? grin

Confused much?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

LMAO cop out. I never knew you could speak for seun yet you claim he exists cheesy

Gerraarrhiaaa men. Even you know that this your Argument from ignorance fallacy is so silly which is why you are now running rings around yourself. grin

If Seun a human being like me cannot come to me a fellow human being and you are making excuses for him even when there are no human limitations to his movement then you expect God to come to you with your spiritual limitations you have put up thereby making you unable to see or hear him even when he is right in front of you.

Does a blind, deaf and dumb person blame the one speaking or talking about colours? He blames himself for being unable to appreciate what is being said or described.

Your life, your loss. Just stop trying to drag others into your world of darkness and emptiness.
Are guys asking for evidence of Seun existence or if he's a human? undecided
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by OkCornel(m): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:
Because something is natural doesn't actually mean it should be all positive or beneficial, take a look at natural disasters, what positive thing does it benefits humanity?

Homosexuality is still seen as natural by many scientists, even there are Homosexuality behavior among animals.

I thought humans are different from animals in terms of intellect...or are you drawing examples from animals to conclude on himosexuality?

Even incest is common among animals...does it make it natural for humans too?

Can you have sex with your mother or sister and beat your chest that it is a natural thing to do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

So this means you admit you ain't smart. grin

By the way I have not seen any smart atheist on nairaland. You are not smart when all you do is question. You are smart when you offer solutions and alternatives. Scepticism isn't being smart. Scepticism is what even rats and lizards also do when they doubt they can escape an attack coming from a certain angle.

You lot ain't smart by half.

Lying that ones mental slavery sends chills down your spine same way the slavery issues in Libya did and yet not seeing you being vocal about the Libyan issue shows you are just a dumb liar.

Can you show me one thread from the 99 threads you have opened on nairaland which focused on the Libyan slavery crisis? Just one and I will believe you. grin

You guys lie so unashamedly it's nauseating.

OK, smart keyboard warrior! I agree! If that would make you happy.
So can you now look for the nearest heap of sand and go and play?
Or is there no ongoing building project around your area?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by Emmanystone: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Meet you in private, not publicly

Just a few days ago, my better half,
was saying someone is insisting on me being at his 50th, apparently to rub shoulders with his clique
and this person is a pastor in one of these big naija Penterascal gathering

I said to my better half, doesnt this guy know that, Jesus in Luke 14:12-14, taught in the bible saying:
“12When you host a dinner or a banquet,
do not invite your friends or brothers or relatives or rich neighbors.
Otherwise, they may invite you in return, and you will be repaid.
13 But when you host a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, and the blind,
14and you will be blessed. Since they cannot repay you, you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.

Please quickly send me an email to this self destructible disposable temporary e-mail address
ljtlfgbe@sharklasers.com

You'll post an answer here to a question, testing to see it is really you and not an imposter trying to parade as you, emailing in
I got a reply back that the email id is invalid. I think i came late. It has self-destruct already. I was preparing for my outing to the orphanage. I am soory i saw it late.

Is there a second chance?
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by butterflyl1on: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2018
tintingz:

This is my response on this same question concerning natural disasters from another thread.

Yes it's a genius plan because what you call natural disasters are only seen as so when they affect man but to the planet it's a glorious occurrence.

These are ways what you call natural disasters benefit the planet.

1. earthquakes can fertilize the earth by helping us grow plants. (plants that man benefits from and depends on)

2. Earthquakes cause a shift in the arrangement of rock forms, mineral and ore deposits, and tectonic plates. As a result of these shifts, certain portions of earth may be sucked down into the ground, and other portions may be pushed up to the surface. Earthquakes commonly force mineral and metal-rich deposits close to or above the surface, making them easier to mine and collect (still beneficial to man)

3. Similarly, shifting plates may make fossil fuels, like petroleum and natural gas, easier to access. In fact, though earthquakes often occur naturally, human activity can encourage a seismic event. Drilling for fossil fuels can cause minor earthquakes. Terrestrial shifts and drilling have a delicate relationship, with one often dramatically affecting the other. An earthquake may make a previously unknown pocket of natural resources evident. (still beneficial to man)

4. Tectonic plate shifts and earthquakes are part of the planet's natural geologic cycle. Rock and soil are constantly pulled down into the molten layers of the planet as other molten materials move toward the surface, break through and harden. The planet constantly recycles itself to sustain life and adjust to changes on the surface. Earthquakes are one process that allows the planet to maintain a life-sustaining balance (still beneficial to man)

5. tsunamis help re establish our eco system in an amazing way (still beneficial to man)

6. For volcanoes, after a volcanic eruption, the soil becomes rich due to the nutrients from the volcano. Precious stones and gems that were once deep within the earth are brought to the earth's surface and will contribute greatly to the economy of the country. Some valuable emissions from volcanoes are pumice, opal, gold, mercury, and metals. It also releases good chemicals into the atmosphere. Chemicals such as carbon dioxide and hydrogen that contributes to the water cycle. (still beneficial to man)

So you see that what you call disasters are not really so when looked at objectively. We cannot make an omelette without breaking a few eggs can we?

The best recycling system ever designed was the planet earth and anyone with a jot of intelligence would see that it does not just behave the way it does by chance but it behaves so deliberately for our sake because when the earth dies, so would the people on it. So the earth with all you call disasters are what is keeping you alive

Humans are not animals so when you try to justify an abnormal homosexual behavior in humans by saying wild animals exhibit the same traits then that one on its own is enough to negate evolution. Evolution works with natural selection and chooses the strong over the weak traits. Homosexuality does not promote breeding and increase in number. It is an avenue to self extinction. Why then would our allegedly evolutionary traits not do away with homosexuality since it is detrimental to our survival even as we are allegedly a higher evolved version of animals? grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by tintingz(m): 10:59am On Feb 15, 2018
OkCornel:

I thought humans are different from animals in terms of intellect...or are you drawing examples from animals to conclude on himosexuality?

Even incest is common among animals...does it make it natural for humans too?

Can you have sex with your mother or sister and beat your chest that it is a natural thing to do?
According to biological science, Humans are also related to animals, we share some behaviors.

Chimpz use hands to eat same as humans, animals have sex, humans also do same, the difference is humans have intellect, maybe you should define what "natural" is.

As for the emboldened, Science has enlighten us having sex with very close relative will result to defects in children, even in your Bible I wonder who Adam and Eve children had sex with. There are cultures, religions that boast of cousin marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 11:03am On Feb 15, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Seun is not only omniscient on nairaland he is also omnipotent. He even has the power to shut down nairaland for good if he wants so how can he not then reveal himself to me via a live video feed right here on the same nairaland? grin

Confused much?
Seun told you that he is omniscient and omnipotent on nairaland? Can he make nairaland turn to Facebook or Twitter? Can seun create thread on religion section and politics section simultaneously? Can he be banning someone while replying a comment on a thread all at the same time? These are impossibilities only attainable if one is omniscient or omnipotent.
If seun is omniscient on nairaland, do you think he would need admins? If he is omnipotent on nairaland he would be the richest man in the world cos he could simply make all his ads generate millions of times what it would have generated normally.

If what you want is possible for a nonsupernatural being, then kindly show us by demonstration. Why you too like talk like this?

If in your next post you are not offering a demonstration, then don't quote me. You have no case.
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by chemystery: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Lol. That guy fit go court, make case for prosecutor and defendant FoC. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Seun Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2018
Ronpet777:

Dalaman dalaman dalaman! U really always hv something to come up with. U knw my beliefs now, and u call it delusional, fine. Can u kindly stop having nightmares abt itand stop hving high blood pressure marveling about it. Y do u always bother to question pple with their beliefs when u r no better than them, and even worse, by being insignificantly ignorant of d purpose of existence and lacking any sense of relevance on earth?

I know how it hurts to have your pet beliefs questioned and ridiculed. Some even kill others for doing that. You've told me not to do it, you've even tried to insulted me and use some silly guilt trips all to make me stop but I won't. Your pet superstitious beliefs must be questioned and mocked. So far as we are in a public forum where I am allowed to post anything I want to. What relevance do you have here on earth? Does subscribing to ancient mythology and fiction make your life more relevant than mine? The reality is it doesn't, no matter how you delude yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply)

If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.