Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory (9843 Views)

Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi / Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari / Peace Corps: "We Only Lobbied Senators, We Didn’t Bribe Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2018
akoaki:
To me, this new law makes no sense. Just like religion has divided this county, this law will further reinforce the division as other states may soon enact similar legislations.
Let other states follow suit. Anambra and imo started it. So what is good for the goose is also good for the ganger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2018
desmond2pk:
Would that help lagos In any way? Would that help education,?
When we look back to early sixties when things seemed to be working, how did we get it wrong?
This is how we get it wrong. Tribal warfare that has no benefit but draws us back.
Isn't lagos meant to be a mega city any more? Are lagos state schools not international schools any more?
What is the reason for this ethnic insecurity of the yorubas?

God bless your wisdom. More oil on your head.

I speak and write yoruba fluently and am not perturbed personally by this development. But it pitches region against the other. Thesedays decentralisation is key, not a return to archaic political mechanisms that only breeds hatred in people. The lagos state house assembly is been ruled by an occlut who dont take the interests of humanity to heart but would rather serve a selfish purpose. My journey to move permanenetly out of Lagos has already started. Mark it, in 5,10,15,20 years al these kind of principles will anchor around the hatred people will have for each other then, as it leads us back to tribal politicking, like the 2015 elections and hatred for one party against the other, which is why i highly caution thesedays against inter-tribal marriages...
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by LZAA: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2018
bakynes:

I couldn't make sense of any thing you said please stop dispensing saliva all over my mention.
surprising since the law is about education
maybe all that free sw education is a farce grin
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by LZAA: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Let other states follow suit. Anambra and imo started it. So what is good for the goose is also good for the ganger.
another beneficiary of awo's free education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by LZAA: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Akindanidani
u say??
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by MightySparrow: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2018
YungMillionaire:
grin grin grin grin grin grin heheheehehehhe

I warned you guys about Akinphysicist. I told you that there are certain people on NL that are not keyboard warriors. They are actually men of action. I still remember that thread when Akin-physicist said that he will do all in his power to make sure credit in Yoruba language is required to attend Lasgidi tertiary schools. I knew he was not joking because I have known this guy for years, but even I am shocked at the relative quickness the law was enacted.

Keep calling Lagos no man's land - you will just continue to make active Yorubas like Akin more and more determined to stamp Yoruba culture even deeper into the Lagos consciousness.

Abeg don't quote to talk rubbish. I am not Yoruba but unlike some of you I actually know who is who on this forum
Good talk, tribal mark and a day for wearing native attire to school from primary level to tertiary levels should be introduced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by LZAA: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Open the port first and stop ranting. None of your so called cities you mention can compete with abeokuta, ibadan, ota. So open the port first. Thanks
abeokuta-rustic city
ibadan-brown roof republic filled with relics
ota-seriously??
now
owerri-capital of imo and education towns
enugu-enuff said
awka-business hub and anambra capital
how can u even compare the two?
its true what they say sha
hate and envy clouds reasoning grin

2 Likes

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2018
Wonder shall never end grin. How people that were shouting 'God forbid' when an hausa man wanted to contest fpr a post in enonyi and their govs signed thae same bill in their states in 2009 now become preachers and giving unsolicited opinion when we sign the same law in our land. I no fit laugh abeg. Karma is a folking bitch... grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2018
LZAA:
abeokuta-rustic city
ibadan-brown roof republic filled with relics
ota-seriously??
now
owerri-capital of imo and education towns
enugu-enuff said
awka-business hub and anambra capital
how can u even compare the two?
its true what they say sha
hate and envy clouds reasoning grin
Hehehe, And we cannot stay there and do our business. Ipob statistic is great i swear...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Ngokafor(f): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]If you know you do not care, shut up and face your business. I repeat, take your sermon to your region, they might need your opinion. But on yoruba issue, your opinion is useless. Thank you.

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Ngokafor(f): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]If you know you do not care, shut up and face your business. I repeat, take your sermon to your region, they might need your opinion. But on yoruba issue, your opinion is useless. Thank you.

Go eat your normal faeces as exemplified by your moniker dude cos you stink right through my device...Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by cheruv: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
And OP I disagree with you. Akin is not a wicked guy. He is just Machiavellian to the core. He comes off as xtremely competitive and willing to do almost anything to remove his competition. One reason, I worry that some1 like that will come back to 9ja and become a politician - he will be very deadly. But as long as he is serving Yoruba interests - more power to him.
Pls continue the good work bro... My brothers need to have sense kos it pains me that Igbos tend always to be more Nigerian than Nigeria.
And when realistic ones like me talk, idiotic ones would start screaming tribalism!!
Biko more grease to your elbow akinfizi smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by LZAA: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Hehehe, And we cannot stay there and do our business. Ipob statistic is great i swear...
grin grin
and who says they don't do business there grin
u really need to to travel young mn
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
and who says they don't do business there grin
u really need to to travel young mn
You mean travel to east? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Go eat your normal faeces as exemplified by your moniker dude cos you stink right through my device...Thank you.
According to akpu brain hehehe. Ngene, so you are thos pained. Okay, le me help you. Go n play with the picture below, it is a great passage way to see God amd report to him.

2 Likes

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2018
PointB:

It same worldwide bro, stop making a fool of yourself thinking their is anything special about this 99 years stuff. Question you should ask yourself is how often is this land revoked when the tenancy period expired?
The good thing is they can revoke it at d right time

2 Likes

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2018
u are still chest beating about ur phantom legislation that will be null.

I am more interested in proscription of Yoruba from marrying Igbos.

In Nigeria we all have our interest and dislike.

Soon we will pressure Ohanaeze and South East Gov to declare anybody that marry Yoruba family Osu.

As for SS oil companies they must sure now relocate to Warri, Port Harcourt and Uyo.

Federal Gov must build deep seaport in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Yoruba have done their own, we must surely do our own.
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2018
We Igbos hate the idea of Afonja marrying from us.

We will not stop until an outright ban is placed to force Yorubas to either marry from amongst themselves or the North.

Leave the Igbos alone.
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by PointB: 11:02am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Yes, we wish to craw back to our cave and that is what we want and all of us are happy with that. When we tell you people we do not care about una, una no believd. You did same in anambra and no yoruba even notice talkless of ranting about it. I know that japan, korea, indonesia, france, germany are also insecure for making yjeir language compulsory and you that carry english for head like gala are well secure than them. Bros, if you do not like it, no as usual, report to ICC or donald trump instead of grunting repeatedly here. Or, you leave for your region. Thank you.

Yeah little Pig (as your monika indicates), go ahead and do what you wish.

As for Lagos, no one is leaving it for you. It's our collective heritage as Nigerians. And we don't need to leave for our region, we have that covered already, piggy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by PointB: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
yemaldo:

The good thing is they can revoke it at d right time
[/s]

bla bla bla

Nonsense.
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2018
PointB:

As for Lagos, no one is leaving it for you. It's our collective heritage as Nigerians. And we don't need to leave for our region, we have that covered already, piggy.

Wat is ur take on southsouth oil companies returning to the southsouth and proscription of yorubas marrying Igbos?
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 11:08am On Feb 14, 2018
POINTB, This is the thread here, let us lobby to attain the outlined objectives on the back of Lagos discriminatory yoruba bill.

https://www.nairaland.com/4347652/southsouth-govs-lagos-must-return

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by xnsandrxns: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2018
This is just the beginning
Expect more of these measures to come

You can't come to a place and disrespect your host without consequences

Una body go hear am

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by PointB: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

Wat is ur take on southsouth oil companies returning to the southsouth and proscription of yorubas marrying Igbos?

I think oil companies should have their headquarters where majority of the mining work is done. Marrying is a matter of the heart. 'Legislation' around who to marry or not is in my opinion an absurdity that should not be paid mind.
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2018
PointB:

I think oil companies should have their headquarters where majority of the mining work is done. Marrying is a matter of the heart. 'Legislation' around who to marry or not is in my opinion an absurdity that should not be paid mind.

My brother, this is not time to be civilised, Afonja are not civilised, if not Y force a langauge on non yoruba people children.

In the same faith we declare anybody that allows their family to marry Yoruba person Osu.

If Ohanaeze and south east gov makes this proscription, it will stand.

I will not stop talking about it until our Igbo brothers catch up.
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by PointB: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2018
xnsandrxns:
This is just the beginning
Expect more of these measures to come

You can't come to a place and disrespect your host without consequences

Una body go hear am

You are not our host; the host is Nigeria. The consequence applies more to you than to us. You cut your nose to spite your face, whose problem?

4 Likes

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by xnsandrxns: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2018
PointB:

You are not our host; the host in Nigeria. The consequence applies more to you than to us. You cut your nose to spite your face, whose problem?
Since you know the consequence applies to me more than you, why are you shitting yourselves?
Why not just ignore it and let me suffer the consequence

The day your end started was the day you all decided to attack the Yorubas
Now live with the consequences

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2018
YungMillionaire:
grin grin grin grin grin grin heheheehehehhe

I warned you guys about Akinphysicist. I told you that there are certain people on NL that are not keyboard warriors. They are actually men of action. I still remember that thread when Akin-physicist said that he will do all in his power to make sure credit in Yoruba language is required to attend Lasgidi tertiary schools. I knew he was not joking because I have known this guy for years, but even I am shocked at the relative quickness the law was enacted.

Keep calling Lagos no man's land - you will just continue to make active Yorubas like Akin more and more determined to stamp Yoruba culture even deeper into the Lagos consciousness.

Abeg don't quote to talk rubbish. I am not Yoruba but unlike some of you I actually know who is who on this forum
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by LZAA: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
You mean travel to east? grin grin
u cant be screaming one nigeria nd just stay in ur hauz na grin
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2018
PointB:

Who is following this one argue. Keep shouting here. No be only collective heritage, na your abstract heritage. Sebi it is your collective heritage, go an tell your father to change the law or still Pass igbo language law. Next ellection is your next wailing. mind that. Are indonesia, london n newyork not your collective heritage too?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2018
PointB:

Lagos grin

cc Pigsandidiots

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2018
xnsandrxns:

Since you know the consequence applies to me more than you, why are you shitting yourselves?
Why not just ignore it and let me suffer the consequence

The day you miserable lot's end started was the day you all decided to attach the Yorubas
Now live with the consequences
He cannot ignore it. he is pained. They just start wailing. Infact, their wailing is a joy to us. We love it.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Policemen Killed At A Station In Kaduna / Ozekhome, Abductors Demand N250m Ransom / Party Leaders Attend 2017 National Political Summit In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.