Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory (9823 Views)

Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi / Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari / Peace Corps: "We Only Lobbied Senators, We Didn’t Bribe Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2018
LZAA:

u cant be screaming one nigeria nd just stay in ur hauz na grin
How does where i stay border you. Tell me what is attractive that can make me go there. Or sorry, seems it looks like london, newyork. Hehehehe. Abeg, no make me laugh too much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2018
PointB:

You are not our host; the host in Nigeria. The consequence applies more to you than to us. You cut your nose to spite your face, whose problem?
According to your akpu brain. Tell that to your father and see how he will curse you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

My brother, this is not time to be civilised, Afonja are not civilised, if not Y force a langauge on non yoruba people children.

In the same faith we declare anybody that allows their family to marry Yoruba person Osu.

If Ohanaeze and south east gov makes this proscription, it will stand.

I will not stop talking about it until our Igbo brothers catch up.
Abi, afonja are not civilsed but civilised people cannot stop running in hehehehe. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by PointB: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

My brother, this is not time to be civilised, Afonja are not civilised, if not Y force a langauge on non yoruba people children.

In the same faith we declare anybody that allows their family to marry Yoruba person Osu.

If Ohanaeze and south east gov makes this proscription, it will stand.

I will not stop talking about it until our Igbo brothers catch up.

Bro, be like water, assume formlessness, adapt.
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2018
PointB:

Bro, be like water, assume formlessness, adapt.

We Ndiigbo have the right and power to ban them from marrying from us.

We did it to our own and called dem osu, we will repeat it against the Yorubas.

Nothing will happen.
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by xnsandrxns: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
He cannot ignore it. he is pained. They just start wailing. Infact, their wailing is a joy to us. We love it.
The yeebos started the journey to self-destruction when they decided to disrespect the Yorubas
Now is time to reap the fruit of their actions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
xnsandrxns:

The yeebos started the journey to self-destruction when they decided to disrespect the Yorubas
Now is time to reap the fruit of their actions
[/s]

U want the Igbos, the Igbos are always prepared to leave.

Igbos want Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Yoruba tell yourself the truth, Awo killed 3 million just to have Igbos back in Lagos.

Till this day, u are not prepared to allow the Igbos exit peacefully.
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by LZAA: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
How does where i stay border you. Tell me what is attractive that can make me go there. Or sorry, seems it looks like london, newyork. Hehehehe. Abeg, no make me laugh too much.
but but na afonjas carry one naija pass for head grin grin
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

We Ndiigbo have the right and power to ban them from marrying from us.

We did it to our own and called dem osu, we will repeat it against the Yorubas.

Nothing will happen.
A very welcome development. So also we have the right to ban you people from stepping into our God given soil. That will sweet us die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
A very welcome development. So also we have the right to ban you people from stepping into our God given soil. That will sweet us die.

@ pig, Cant u see that we are now making progress.

Pointb, u can see the benefits of wat am saying.

Ohanaeze and Southeast gov will know no rest or peace until they openly proscribe Yorubas from marrying amongst us teh iGBOS.
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:
Yoruba tell yourself the truth, Awo killed 3 million just to have Igbos back in Lagos.

Till this day, u are not prepared to allow the Igbos exit peacefully.

Yes, by carrying guns and with the help of american, british, russian and all the world power solders hehehe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by xnsandrxns: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:
[s][/s]

U want the Igbos, the Igbos are always prepared to leave.

Igbos want Biafra.
Kid get off my mention
You are not intelligent enough for me to argue with

What's my business with what yeebos want?
Am i holding your Biafra?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Yes, by carrying guns and with the help of american, british, russian and all the world power solders hehehe.

U have changed the discuss, i prefer the part of evicting Igbos from Lagos better. angry
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
I prefer this line of action.

This is wat i want.

Pigsandidiots:
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

@ pig, Cant u see that we are now making progress.

Pointb, u can see the benefits of wat am saying.

Ohanaeze and Southeast gov will know no rest or peace until they openly proscribe Yorubas from marrying amongst us teh iGBOS.
Yes elede grin, we are making progress. This law is one of them and it sweet for our body. Next is the election. cheesy I love the progress. Also please, ban your women to stop following us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:
I prefer this line of action.

This is wat i want.

Correct. We will soon champion it. You we do not shout, we carry out our promise just like this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Yes elede grin, we are making progress. This law is one of them and it sweet for our body. Next is the election. cheesy I love the progress. Also please, ban your women to stop following us

We will bann u from stepping foot in our houses for marriage.

e don tay wey that idea don dey our mind.

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by letusbepieces: 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Correct. We will soon champion it. You we do not shout, we carry out our promise just like this one.

U dont know just how happy that makes me.

Only if u have the guts.

I am an Igbo man of timber and caliber, if this crop of present Igbo govs and ohanaexe fail to take measures.

I will soon rise to Ohanaeze or Igbo gov and i will do it myself.
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

U dont know just how happy that makes me.

Only if u have the guts.

I am an Igbo man of timber and caliber, if this crop of present Igbo govs and ohanaexe fail to take measures.

I will soon rise to Ohanaeze or Igbo gov and i will do it myself.
That is best. We will make sure we warn your women to leave our men alone as well. They should not come near our men. This is the best news to me. All of you must vacate our land so that we won't have anything to do with them. Wecome development bro. Also let ban not to have business together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Pigsandidiots: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:

We will bann u from stepping foot in our houses for marriage.

e don tay wey that idea don dey our mind.
Sure, you don't need to ban us from going into your house. Do we come there before. So once we ban each other, that will not even occur. Cannot just wait. Do not forget, we must ban businesses together too.

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by GodIsBiafran: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jupxter:

It's a sad expereince. Imagine if all tribes begin to go back to the past and seek ethnic interests, thesekind of rules have nothing to do withd evelopment of human lives and should be discouraged. It will pitch brother against brother in the long run...

My brother lets be honest - similar law was passed in Anambra and Imo - so Lagos did not start it. My own problem is that my people the Igbos, especially this current generation, are not as strategic as we need to be to make the best of our temporary stay in this zoo.

2 Likes

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by GodIsBiafran: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
oyatz:
That phrase 'Nairaland's most prominent pan-Yorubanist and overall wicked man' got me cracking my ribs with laughter

My brother its not a laughing matter. That guy is wicked to the core. He publicly admits that he is a Sango devotee. These Yoruba people are not playing even when they are smiling.
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by GodIsBiafran: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

I hate that tag, "no man's land". Its completely baseless and misplaced priority. Our collective goal should be how to repatriate our investment back home, and possibly build on a strong synergy with our Southern Igboid brothers to build a vibrant economy, down East. But nay, our brothers keep emberrasing and loving Lagos more than other Nigerians.
I was in Lagos, once on transit, and I don't see anything special with that city, that my people are staking their necks for. Honestly, dash me free house, and job in Lagos, I'll not go for it, because I have phobia for noise and chaos. Wetin them use Lagos do my people?
The whole thing dey make me sick, walahi. sad

God bless you my brother. You are one of the few people whose post I pay very close attention to on this forum. I am tired of preaching for the return of our resources back to the East. I am tired of telling our people to use their brains instead of their emotions. Unfortunately, many of our people don't understand Yoruba culture and ways. How did Igbos become addicted to the SW? How come some of them are now claiming to be indigenes of Lagos and Ogun State - this is not a joking matter - I have met a quite a few who make these claims. I have always held the belief that we Igbos are superior to the Yorubas, however, the current generation of Igbos are sowing doubts in my mind. What we need is an aggressive re-investment back to the East instead of spending a lifetime dragging Lagos with Yoruba people. It is quite sad.

5 Likes

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by AkinPhysicist: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Itesiwaju Eko lo je wa lo ju - ta sey fe ni yen.

tongue

7 Likes

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Ereolamide: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
AkinPhysicist:
Itesiwaju Eko lo je wa lo ju - ta sey fe ni yen.

tongue

Boss e be like say you don cause wahala for nairaland o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by AkinPhysicist: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ereolamide:

Boss e be like say you don cause wahala for nairaland o

Me ke? No - I just dey waka pass cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Ereolamide: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
AkinPhysicist:

Me ke? No - I just dey waka pass cheesy

Iffa hear. If the postulations are true, then Baba I salute. Even if it's not I still salute.

3 Likes

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by AkinPhysicist: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ereolamide:

Iffa hear. If the postulations are true, then Baba I salute. Even if it's not I still salute.

The salutations belong to us all - the true sons and daughters of the soil. Tuale!

4 Likes

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by robotix: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
AkinPhysicist:

The salutations belong to us all - the true sons and daughters of the soil. Tuale!
this is how REAL MEN of STEEL act... Just ACTION!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by Asuokaa: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
AkinPhysicist:

how can we liberate the Yoruba community in Kwara, am from Offa but I hate being called a northerners, it's annoying that me a full blooded Yoruba boii is been called a northerner.

Bishop David Oyedepo said it one time that any fulani that claims his home town omu aran is in trouble, what can we do I bliv something is happening under ground that made him say such
Re: How Nairaland's Akinphysicist, Lobbied Ambode To Make Yoruba Compulsory by pentax(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Just see the way piglets invaded this thread, I can't even call them pigs cos they are not worth it, they are piglets, small, stupid and gullible

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose: Nigerians Want Solutions, Not Buhari’s Meetings With Political Wanderers / PDP Senators, Reps Back Southern Governors On State Police, Others / Senate Condemns UK Travel Ban On Nigerians Over Omicron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.