Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 (25967 Views)

PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner / PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now / PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by CoolextPhoenix(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2018
LaudableXX:

You are the one who ended up sounding clueless. angry Those from other tribes living within the SE, did not complain when Igbo language was made compulsory in their primary and secondary schools. In state-owned tertiary institutions, Igbo is even part of the General Studies courses which they learn at 100-level. Go back and do your research before coming back to misyarn, biko! sad

Federal tertiary institutions within Lagos state are exempted from the Yoruba language criteria, so if you do not want to attend a Lagos state-owned tertiary institution, please apply to a federal one. End of story! Now can you kindly get off my mentions and totally refrain from quoting me again? I have zero tolerance for jerks! undecided

Are u done talking,This is why your village witches will always be using ur destiny for toilet paper,,,slowpoke!!!
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by LaudableXX: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
CoolextPhoenix:
Are u done talking,This is why your village witches will always be using ur destiny for toilet paper,,,slowpoke!!!

Thanks for letting us know how the wizards in your own village, finally wrecked your life. But do you realise you actually sound like a moro'n?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by CoolextPhoenix(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
LaudableXX:

Thanks for letting us know how the wizards in your own village, finally wrecked your life. But do you realise you actually sound like a moro'n?

Retarded Yoruba idiot,, complete waste of sperm
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by LaudableXX: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
CoolextPhoenix:
CoolextPhoenix the Retarded Yoruba idiot,, complete waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by CoolextPhoenix(m): 12:00am On Feb 19, 2018
LaudableXX:

I dnt exchange words with illiterates,,, go screw urself
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by LaudableXX: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2018
CoolextPhoenix:
I dnt exchange words with illiterates,,, go screw urself

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 19, 2018
PDP is dead and buried as far as Lagos is concerned. Resulting to Rt to gain cheap publicity won't work.
Whoever is not comfortable with it should enter the lagoon, please.

Lagos is APC, APC is Lagos forever and ever. C'est fini!

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by orisa37: 5:31am On Feb 19, 2018
Kick PDP out of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by achiever12: 7:51am On Feb 19, 2018
royalamour:
I think it is fair to give total freedom of choice to students of higher institutions who are not indigenes of the state to either learn the indigenous languages or not.

I hope your comment also covers anambra and imo states that implemented the same rule?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by achiever12: 7:58am On Feb 19, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Nice one

What nonsense

is Lagos not part of Nigeria again

If they allow this rubbish bill; very soon other states will follow suit

If Yorubas are feeling insecured about Lagos; let them push for referendum so we can all agree they own Lagos. If not for now Lagos belong to every fucking Nigerian and even Fulani and aboki niger - rians grin

This bill is an insult to all other tribes FFS

This is why Nigeria will hardpy progess

Few are patriotic whereas almost everybody is tribalistlc and care only about their tribe.

I have come to realize almost every Yoruba sees Lagos as their one and only birthright ; forgetting that Lagos is collective work of every tribe especially Niger Delta money

Lagos was once the capital of naija
What if gbagi or Hausa do same in Abuja cheesy

See as Yoruba Boyz just they quote me anyhow

Kiss the bloody truth u pained bitch ass demons

Anambra has already enacted the law long before Lagos did. These bunch of flaaaaaathead bastards kept quiet about it but started yapping like idddiots when Lagos did the same.

Igbos are not the victims, they are the villains

5 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by GLOBALX: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2018
Absuchat:

Lol, who ever told you that there will be a major problem that will demand the igbos leaving Lagos must be as dumb as you.
Even if we secede from Nigeria, we will still occupy and retain our properties in Lagos and everyother Yoruba land.

Just like u reclaimed your properties after the civil war. You just so senseless, you obviously type before you think, how can you say there will not be any major problem that may demand you leave Lagos... are you in a different Nigeria? Abi dis kid blind, deaf and dumb ni?... You refuse to develop your land and now you want to claim other people's land...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School / Senator Omo-agege And Wife Escape Assassination Attempt, Brother Shot / Sulaimon Olooru: Police Are Clueless About Handling Killer Fulani Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.