Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 (26035 Views)

PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner / PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now / PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by deomelllo: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
FKO81:

We will enjoy one Nigeria together, you people here in Anambra are begging for unity, so brace-up grin grin

The ipob looking jokers dressing and masquerading as Yoruba...

You fradulent Igbos sef..

8 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Lot13(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
Absuchat:
Guys please let's not stoop low as wasting our time arguing with these dirty idiots. If their leaders can come up with a ridiculous bill, how much more the lead?

I give up on arguments of this nature. Thank God am Igbo, am enlightened by the virtue of my ethnicity.

However, let's keep dominating them, but don't forget to make them your slaves like you have always done, pending when we wipe them out completely.All noise all mouth. Blah blah, Cho Cho choo.

Long live
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Anambra states
And our conquered states
Lagos
Kano
Kaduna
States......

I have to go check out my property in Ikoyi, I will be right back. One love to #Ndiigbo and our slaves #NdiYoruba.
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Lot13(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
Absuchat:
Guys please let's not stoop low as wasting our time arguing with these dirty idiots. If their leaders can come up with a ridiculous bill, how much more the lead?

I give up on arguments of this nature. Thank God am Igbo, am enlightened by the virtue of my ethnicity.

However, let's keep dominating them, but don't forget to make them your slaves like you have always done, pending when we wipe them out completely.

Long live
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Anambra states
And our conquered states
Lagos
Kano
Kaduna
States......

I have to go check out my property in Ikoyi, I will be right back. One love to #Ndiigbo and our slaves #NdiYoruba.
Bla blah, Cho Cho choo.... all noise. We are making Igbo tink tank look foolish already.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Enemyofpeace: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

You just reminded me of those Yoruba language classes we had in secondary school, when I was in high school in the Southwest. At the end of the course, I was able to master all the insults but learnt very little about the language, thanks to my classmates! grin Nothing beats those classes, jare. I had a lot of fun!! cheesy
did you use the language to fok Yoruba girls?
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by LaudableXX: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
did you use the language to fok Yoruba girls?
What on earth are you talking about? shocked You well, so?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by NdubuisiVictor: 6:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Absuchat:

However, let's keep dominating them, but don't forget to make them your slaves like you have always done, pending when we wipe them out completely.

Long live
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Anambra states
And our conquered states
Lagos
Kano
Kaduna
States......

Buahahhahahahaha. Ndubuisi, Which property is that? You are suffering in real life but deceiving your foolish self on the internet. People will donate for this fool if they see him in real life, I blame Amaka for this nonsense. Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by sweetgala(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Nice one

What nonsense

is Lagos not part of Nigeria again

If they allow this rubbish bill; very soon other states will follow suit

If Yorubas are feeling insecured about Lagos; let them push for referendum so we can all agree they own Lagos. If not for now Lagos belong to every fucking Nigerian and even Fulani and aboki niger - rians grin

This bill is an insult to all other tribes FFS

This is why Nigeria will hardpy progess

Few are patriotic whereas almost everybody is tribalistlc and care only about their tribe.

I have come to realize almost every Yoruba sees Lagos as their one and only birthright ; forgetting that Lagos is collective work of every tribe especially Niger Delta money

Lagos was once the capital of naija
What if gbagi or Hausa do same in Abuja cheesy

See as Yoruba Boyz just they quote me anyhow

Kiss the bloody truth u pained bitch ass demons

Go and say this to the state governments of Anambra and Imo

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by sweetgala(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2018
discusant:

Wow. Lagos is a multi-ethnic city; does not belong to Yoruba alone. How can a state governor defy Nigeria's constitution to implement this sort of Law?

Lagos is not a multi-ethnic state. As long as state of origin remains enshrined within our Constitution Lagos would remain of Awori and Yoruba ethnicity.

That it allows any Nigerian to live and work there does not make it a multi-ethnic state just a multi-ethnic society.

That's what the indigenous peoples of Lagos want and that's what their legislature gave them

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by sweetgala(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2018
AnodaIT:
Anambra is not a no man's land like Lagos
If Oyo state did it, no problem

The indigenous peoples of Lagos have spoken if you don't like it take a swim ! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by sweetgala(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You acquired Lagos? Na wa oooo.

What do you want Sir Olu Okeowo who owns large swathes of prime land in Lagos or Dangote to say?

I don’t even know what to say to you igbo people jaree. Ours is too keep the noose tight on your necks till you realize that the whole of the SW is out of bounds for your purported acquisition drive.

They forget that the Ijebu and ẹgba own more land in Lagos than any other ethnic group

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by bakynes(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2018
sweetgala:

Lagos is not a multi ethnic state. As long as state of origin remains enshrined within our Constitution Lagos would remain an Awori and Yoruba ethnicity.

That is allows any Nigerian to live and work there does not make it a multi ethnic state just a multi ethnic society.

That's what the indigenous peoples of Lagos want and that's what their legislatives gave them
Always put the Yoruba in Bracket not Awori and Yoruba.
Those who don't know will think Aworis are not Yorubas.Yoruba have sub groups like Awori, Egba,Ijebu,Ekiti,Ife,Oyo,Akoko,Owo etc. We are all Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Ngokafor(f): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2018
Yorubas are really funny people...Instead of these jesters to seek for ways to get their odua country,they are spewing trash about enacting laws in Lagos...Yorubas 'made Lagos'they claim,yet oyo,osun,ondo,ekiti states are all eyesores....Akways seeking for ways to reap where they did not sow..'Suffersticated' indeed....when their wicked acts backfires now like their foolish vote for buhari in 2015,they will start seeking for other tribes to sympathise and seek for solutions with them

Tell them to agitate for their own country now and they will start crying because money for owambe parties via oil money and taxes from other tribes will reduce and subsequently vanish.

Take these mouthy on-line ranters serious at your peril
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Tunks2017(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2018
The bill has been passed and will never be recalled smiley
Lagos is a Yoruba speaking state in south west Nig........
So i don't understand what these pdp lizards marauders are yelling about......... Pdp is just shouting.
The bill stands...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Ngokafor(f): 9:06am On Feb 14, 2018
bakynes:

Always put the Yoruba in Bracket not Awori and Yoruba.
Those who don't know will think Aworis are not Yorubas.Yoruba have sub groups like Awori, Egba,Ijebu,Ekiti,Ife,Oyo,Akoko,Owo etc. We are all Yorubas.

Why not seek your own damned odudua republic and be done with it??...what is all these rubbish for.....Many Igbos are really tired of sharing one country with you reason why IPOB was popular....You guys should fight to be on your own and enact as many oduduwa laws as you like..That will make more sense than this circus runs.
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by femolii: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2018
biggy26:

I refuse to be affected by your bitterness...lol. When you were told to vote right, you didn't, now hunger is making you bitter. I guess you weren't even born close to Lagos. By the way, your doctorate in yoruba language has affected your spelling.
E pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by LaudableXX: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Why not seek your own damned odudua republic and be done with it??...what is all these rubbish for.....Many Igbos are really tired of sharing one country with you reason why IPOB was popular....You guys should fight to be on your own and enact as many oduduwa laws as you like..That will make more sense than this circus runs.
Maka gini? Why are you bothered about them seeking for an Odua republic? Do you want to be their 1st president?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Pigsandidiots: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
Ngokafor:

Yorubas are really funny people...Instead of these jesters to seek for ways to get their odua country,they are spewing trash about enacting laws in Lagos...Yorubas 'made Lagos'they claim,yet oyo,osun,ondo,ekiti states are all eyesores....Akways seeking for ways to reap where they did not sow..'Suffersticated' indeed....when their wicked acts backfires now like their foolish vote for buhari in 2015,they will start seeking for other tribes to sympathise and seek for solutions with them

Tell them to agitate for their own country now and they will start crying because money for owambe parties via oil money and taxes from other tribes will reduce and subsequently vanish.

Take these mouthy on-line ranters serious at your peril
[/s]Sermon.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Ngokafor(f): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Maka gini? Why are you bothered about them seeking for an Odua republic? Do you want to be their 1st president?

Laudate the busybody and yoruba abobaku...will you die if you mind damned business and quit pokenising into people's comment??...abeg face your yiruba front...Thank you.
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Pigsandidiots: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Go and sleep. A mere rat like you cannot tell us when to fight. This law is what we passed and signed into law without the advice of nonentities. Ngokaagainst. Go and fight your fight.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Pigsandidiots: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:

Laudate the busybody and yoruba abobaku...will you die if you mind damned business and quit pokenising into people's comment??...abeg face your yiruba front...Thank you.
Shut your rotten smelling akpu mouth and tell us your business with what people do i. their own land too?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by LaudableXX: 10:23am On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:
Why? What has Laudate done to you? shocked He must have made your life miserable, which is why you are chanting his name here. I must confess I really admire that guy. He was able to put you in your place and deal decisively with your fake mentality. Tell Laudate I owe him a bottle of the best drinks, whenever you see him. cheesy

Now back to my earlier question: Why are you taking panadol for this Odua republic issue? Do you want to become their 1st president? Simple yes or no would do. It would help us to identify the cause of your bad-belle.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Ngokafor(f): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Go and sleep. A mere rat like you cannot tell us when to fight. This law is what we passed and signed into law without the advice of nonentities. Ngokaagainst. Go and fight your fight.

A sewage rat surely knows who is a rat and who is not,...Go form your own useless country instead of cowardly clutching onto 'one Nigeria' where you can reap where you did not sow...Yes i would keep saying it....You can splurge more dung on yourself if you are pained.
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Pigsandidiots: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2018
Wonder shall never end grin. How people that were shouting 'God forbid' when an hausa man wanted to contest fpr a post in enonyi and their govs signed thae same bill in their states in 2009 now become preachers and giving unsolicited opinion when we sign the same law in our land. I no fit laugh abeg. Karma is a folking bitch... grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Ngokafor(f): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Why? What has Laudate done to you? shocked He must have made your life miserable, which is why you are chanting his name here. I must confess I really admire that guy. He was able to put you in your place and deal decisively with your fake mentality. Tell Laudate I owe him a bottle of the best drinks, whenever you see him. cheesy

Now back to my earlier question: Why are you taking panadol for this Odua republic issue? Do you want to become their 1st president? Simple yes or no would do. It would help us to identify the cause of your bad-belle.

Why should i leave Laudate when you are the one.p??..keep deceiving your self....You were banned for being a nuisance only to switch monikers to continue your wiles...

.I know you are desperate for attention reason why you pastime online is slithering over peoples comment looking for whom to engage yourself with.I would starve you of that so you can have fun with your fellow slithering boyfriend called Pigsandidiotts....lol
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Pigsandidiots: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2018
[s]
Ngokafor:

A sewage rat surely knows who is a rat and who is not,...Go form your own useless country instead of cowardly clutching onto 'one Nigeria' where you can reap where you did not sow...Yes i would keep saying it....You can splurge more dung on yourself if you are pained.
[/s]Go and die if the law pain your flat head and hit your human eating cannibal mouth.Keep saying it by carrying megaphone cos no one will hear you here. Sermon preacher. I am a benevolent man, so i offer you that white clean handkerchief to keep cleaning your tear incase it is too much.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by Ngokafor(f): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Go and die if the law pain your flat head and hit your human eating cannibal mouth. Sermon preacher. I am a benevolent man, so i offer you that white clean handkerchief to keep cleaning your tear incase it is too much.

You are a sorry excuse for a man and human.....Your type will make pigs throw up when you come around them how much more humans....I am done with you thing...Keep shittingg on your self cos its your forte....*slams door on his ugly scary features and walks off*
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by LaudableXX: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2018
Ngokafor:
Why should i leave Laudate when you are the one.p??..keep deceiving your self....You were banned for being a nuisance only to switch monikers to continue your wiles...

.I know you are desperate for attention reason why you pastime online is slithering over peoples comment looking for whom to engage yourself with.I would starve you of that so you can have fun with your fellow slithering boyfriend called Pigsandidiotts....lol
OK, keep on calling Laudate's name. It is obvious you have a crush on him. I didn't realise you were gay initially. But it definitely explains a lot of things. You are probably frustrated and need to express your affection for him.

Oh, and Pigsandidiots is already getting you worked up. Do you have a crush on him, too?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by LaudableXX: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
]Go and die if the law pain your flat head and hit your human eating cannibal mouth.Keep saying it by carrying megaphone cos no one will hear you here. Sermon preacher. I am a benevolent man, so i offer you that white clean handkerchief to keep cleaning your tear incase it is too much.
Savage! grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by letusbepieces: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Savage! grin
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]Go and die if the law pain your flat head and hit your human eating cannibal mouth.Keep saying it by carrying megaphone cos no one will hear you here. Sermon preacher. I am a benevolent man, so i offer you that white clean handkerchief to keep cleaning your tear incase it is too much.

u are still chest beating about ur phantom legislation that will be null.

I am more interested in proscription of Yoruba from marrying Igbos.

In Nigeria we all have our interest and dislike.

Soon we will pressure Ohanaeze and South East Gov to declare anybody that marry Yoruba family Osu.

As for SS oil companies they must sure now relocate to Warri, Port Harcourt and Uyo.

Federal Gov must build deep seaport in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Yoruba have don their own we must surely do our own.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by isalegan2: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

I have come to realize almost every Yoruba sees Lagos as their one and only birthright ; forgetting that Lagos is collective work of every tribe especially Niger Delta money

Lagos was once the capital of naija
What if gbagi or Hausa do same in Abuja cheesy

See as Yoruba Boyz just they quote me anyhow

Kiss the bloody truth u pained bitch ass demons

grin grin Hahahahaha! This guy dey vex o! grin
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by wale2day: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
The state of Nigeria. O my dear country.
Re: Lagos PDP Kicks Against Yoruba Language Preservation And Promotion Law 2018 by LaudableXX: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
letusbepieces:
u are still chest beating about ur phantom legislation that will be null.

I am more interested in proscription of Yoruba from marrying Igbos.

In Nigeria we all have our interest and dislike.

Soon we will pressure Ohanaeze and South East Gov to declare anybody that marry Yoruba family Osu.

As for SS oil companies they must sure now relocate to Warri, Port Harcourt and Uyo.

Federal Gov must build deep seaport in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Yoruba have don their own we must surely do our own.

You have a lot of spiritual problems. sad Otherwise you would not be saying things like "we will pressure Ohanaeze and South East Gov to declare anybody that marry Yoruba family Osu....." How is it your business who anybody marries? Are those getting married, members of your family?

And you now want to compel "Federal Govt to build deep seaport in Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom....", a feat that was not achieved when your brother GEJ was in power, is what you think will suddenly happen by magic, right now. I do not know why you like deluding yourself, like this. undecided

Finally, you are instructing "oil companies they must sure now relocate to Warri, Port Harcourt and Uyo...". Will you hold a gun to the head of their top management and compel them to relocate? Or you are going to chant incantations to blackmail them into submission? Can you see why I said your problem is more spiritual than physical? shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Zainab Duke Abiola Calls Jonathan’s Book ‘Monumental Manipulation Of Facts’ / IPMAN Says It Can Force Down Prices Of Petrol / Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.